User Tag List

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202324252627282930

Thread: The Mid-terms – What went wrong?

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillofbeans View Post
    you have really been pouring it on, now you're getting sticky. Figure that out.
    I don’t get the sticky bit, but yes, perhaps I’ve been going on a bit much. Just giving it back. I'd have given up on this long ago if the stupid hadn't kept it going.
    Last edited by Pork Chop; Yesterday at 10:44 PM.
    "Verbal waterboarding" - Stimulating the cerebral cortex and producing prolonged periods of mirth. Chop. P, Chops Encyclopedia of Knowledge, 2018, TPF Edition.

My Blog: "Change My World"

Games People Play V.I.P Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    I don’t move goalposts, I destroy dumbness.
    You babble like someone under a court-ordered Thorazine regimen.
    I haven’t lost my audience, I’ve got over 2000 views and the aren’t reading your thread.
    You're babbling.

High-school English Composition class. It gave me some priceless instruction on how to write:

Say what you're going to say (Thesis sentence)

Say it (Text body)

Summarize what you've said.

Not dance around, throwing pejoratives like monkeys throw their turds.

And FWIW, the above formula served me well on everything from college term papers, to military press releases, to (civilian) newspaper articles I'd written; to online Op-Ed blog posts I did at another site 15 years ago.

Your writing should be entered as evidence at your sanity hearing.

You live in a society addicted to fast food and you don’t know what it is? 'Beef is fast food? Bread is fast food.' Can I use that as a signature quote, go on, please? Oh s**t, I’ve just spilt coffee over my cat. Listen, how about you and I doing a satirical post for TPF together. You’re brilliant.
    What the FUCK is WRONG with you.

Do you think they put evil spirits in McDonalds hamburgers? Do you think there's some sort of **CHEMICALS** that are in hamburger-joint hamburgers that are not in hamburger bought at the local Safeway?

ARE YOU COMPLETELY DEMENTED?

(yes, that's a rhetorical question)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registeredSocial

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    /\ No response, low quality post. Contains gibberish and extra additives.
    "Verbal waterboarding" - Stimulating the cerebral cortex and producing prolonged periods of mirth. Chop. P, Chops Encyclopedia of Knowledge, 2018, TPF Edition.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Once again what voter fraud? The Florida Secretary of State has found none.

Now we have His foolishness Donald Trump claiming people leave the polls and put on disguises so they can vote again and again. Maybe, we should move election day to October 31st. Of course he used that everyone knows proof which means there is not proof.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLafollet View Post
    Once again what voter fraud? The Florida Secretary of State has found none.

Now we have His foolishness Donald Trump claiming people leave the polls and put on disguises so they can vote again and again. Maybe, we should move election day to October 31st. Of course he used that everyone knows proof which means there is not proof.
    Well Robert, there is suspicion that voter fraud has occurred previously from the Democrats, but maybe not in this instance? Every side that loses blames some kind of fraud or interference. I actually think that the mid-term result was a backlash, the chickens coming home to roost. Losing gracefully has never been an American strong point.

Games People Play V.I.P Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    So you reject what you see, and accept the disingenuous explanation for RECOUNT after RECOUNT...

It's pretty plain why you support Democrats.

Because...let's just say.

There's the Bell Curve

And there's the split, roughly 50/50, Ds to Rs.

GIVEN the hysterical arguments, the feeling, as opposed to rational thought...how most of the Ds, excepting the very-rich Elite Political Class members...most of the others are working menial jobs or jobs that take little intellect...

...it's pretty obvious which side is D and which side is R. The productive want what America always offered. The useless, feckless, shiftless, want to share the wealth of the successful...WITH the successful. Typically at half.

And the Ds, being on the dark side of the Bell Curve, don't see what a COMPLETE de-motivator that is.

Just as they don't see how printing up paper money doesn't make people rich.

You fit right in with them, Bobby.

Thread Information