User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415
Results 141 to 150 of 150

Thread: Tempers and fighting

  1. #141
    Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity AwardKing of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.9%

    Kris P Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Arcadia Fl
    Posts
    11,665
    Thanks
    26,046
    Thanked: 15,093
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Nope. He wouldn't last long here.
    I mean at PJ. Never seen Saladin post, maybe left before I joined
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.



  2. #142
    Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 26.0%

    Jen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    17,451
    Thanks
    13,295
    Thanked: 20,327
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    I mean at PJ. Never seen Saladin post, maybe left before I joined
    Well, good. He comes back every so often and I'm not taking a chance of even seeing him when he shows up again.




  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

    Kris P Bacon (11-18-2018)

  4. #143
    English, thus superior Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    Tom-Cruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    England...a town near you.
    Posts
    4,257
    Thanks
    4,487
    Thanked: 2,510
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    12094205
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Well, good. He comes back every so often and I'm not taking a chance of even seeing him when he shows up again.
    I know mods cannot put members on ignore.

    A life time ago I was a member of a famous American chat group, I was friends with a lot of people, as you can imagine friendships were won and lost.
    Looking back I can count on one hand the people who were totally honest human beings with a mindset the same as my own.
    One person stands out, she was there in fair and foul times, with advice and a happy frame of mind to whatever was going on in her life she’d be the same person, always.

    Yes, she was a moderator. Eventually we hooked up, I didn’t even fancy her, she was a friend only, time went by and we became an item, she moved in with me and after a few years we both decided to make it permanent by marrying.
    Moderators...I know....moderators I respect...I live with one.
    A gentleman never insults unintentionally.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tom-Cruise For This Useful Post:

    HawkTheSlayer (12-06-2018),Jen (11-24-2018),Kris P Bacon (11-24-2018)

  6. #144
    Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity AwardKing of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.9%

    Kris P Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Arcadia Fl
    Posts
    11,665
    Thanks
    26,046
    Thanked: 15,093
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom-Cruise View Post
    I know mods cannot put members on ignore.

    A life time ago I was a member of a famous American chat group, I was friends with a lot of people, as you can imagine friendships were won and lost.
    Looking back I can count on one hand the people who were totally honest human beings with a mindset the same as my own.
    One person stands out, she was there in fair and foul times, with advice and a happy frame of mind to whatever was going on in her life she’d be the same person, always.

    Yes, she was a moderator. Eventually we hooked up, I didn’t even fancy her, she was a friend only, time went by and we became an item, she moved in with me and after a few years we both decided to make it permanent by marrying.
    Moderators...I know....moderators I respect...I live with one.
    Does she infract you when you misbehave?
    Last edited by Kris P Bacon; 11-24-2018 at 09:59 PM.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.



  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

    HawkTheSlayer (12-06-2018),NORAD (11-25-2018),NuYawka (11-25-2018),Rita Marley (12-03-2018)

  8. #145
    English, thus superior Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    Tom-Cruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    England...a town near you.
    Posts
    4,257
    Thanks
    4,487
    Thanked: 2,510
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    12094205
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    Does she infract you when you misbehave?
    just like.

    Ezekiel 25:17

    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
    A gentleman never insults unintentionally.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom-Cruise For This Useful Post:

    Kris P Bacon (11-24-2018),NORAD (11-25-2018)

  10. #146
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 27.0%

    Gator Monroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,061
    Thanks
    354
    Thanked: 701
    Rep Power
    1388715
    Stealth Mod ?

  11. #147
    Sr ADMIN/Founder Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 52.0%

    Trinnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    51,413
    Thanks
    8,017
    Thanked: 36,892
    Rep Power
    21474894
    Yesterday, Dan40 got a 60 day suspension for running off a new member with baseless attacks, and lost his VIP. It's not the first time Dan has been in trouble for bullying. There's a reason I'm tellin you all this. Folks, I work very hard to grow and maintain the forum. It's not up to any of you to attack new members without very very good cause. I'm dead serious about that - members are not to be treated like criminals and new members must be allowed a chance to acclimate and be accepted. It's up to STAFF to deal with and/or ban new members who are here to cause trouble or spam.


    If any of you have a problem with a new or old member, use the report button. I prefer not to be PM'd - use the report.
    FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLafollet View Post
    The left is going to take it's country back.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

    Matt (12-03-2018),OldSchool (12-04-2018),QuaseMarco (12-06-2018)

  13. #148
    VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 65.0%

    Traddles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6,230
    Thanks
    1,816
    Thanked: 7,142
    Rep Power
    14177445
    I was out and about a lot yesterday, but what I saw of the fiasco looked like a pack of chihuahuas swarming the new guy for having different ideas than those of the pack. Geez! If a dude's an idiot, let them show it. If someone's here to troll, they'll self-reveal quickly and TPF Admins respond to reports fairly quickly (considering they have lives).
    Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

    Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

    Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

  14. #149
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::: Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    NuYawka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7,430
    Thanks
    9,995
    Thanked: 5,089
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Yesterday, Dan40 got a 60 day suspension for running off a new member with baseless attacks, and lost his VIP. It's not the first time Dan has been in trouble for bullying. There's a reason I'm tellin you all this. Folks, I work very hard to grow and maintain the forum. It's not up to any of you to attack new members without very very good cause. I'm dead serious about that - members are not to be treated like criminals and new members must be allowed a chance to acclimate and be accepted. It's up to STAFF to deal with and/or ban new members who are here to cause trouble or spam.


    If any of you have a problem with a new or old member, use the report button. I prefer not to be PM'd - use the report.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    I was out and about a lot yesterday, but what I saw of the fiasco looked like a pack of chihuahuas swarming the new guy for having different ideas than those of the pack. Geez! If a dude's an idiot, let them show it. If someone's here to troll, they'll self-reveal quickly and TPF Admins respond to reports fairly quickly (considering they have lives).
    Just for the record:

    I don't know if anyone noticed, but in that thread, I told Dan40 to give the guy a chance, because the guy sounded like he was at least TRYING to have a conversation with us (as opposed to others that just hit and run).

  15. #150
    Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 27.0%

    QuaseMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Secret Location Only the Mods Know
    Posts
    16,505
    Thanks
    6,435
    Thanked: 6,785
    Blog Entries
    16
    Rep Power
    21474858
    This is sad..... I thought that Crazy Clown Guy was going to be a really good addition to our forum.
    He should be emailed and encouraged to come back.
    Last edited by QuaseMarco; 12-06-2018 at 10:37 AM.

    Build the wall. Build it high, build it deep and build it strong.
    QuaseMarco
    #MAGA #KAG #TRUMP2020

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •