User Tag List

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 289

Thread: Tempers and fighting

  1. #61
    English, thus superior Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

    Tom-Cruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    England...a town near you.
    Posts
    4,660
    Thanks
    4,886
    Thanked: 3,334
    Rep Power
    13744969
    Quote Originally Posted by Rita Marley View Post
    They call you Neanderthal Tom.
    I can live with that Rita
    A gentleman never insults unintentionally.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tom-Cruise For This Useful Post:

    Rita Marley (11-04-2018)

  3. #62
    Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Ed D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,663
    Thanks
    2,999
    Thanked: 4,745
    Rep Power
    8466897
    Quote Originally Posted by Rita Marley View Post
    You sound nervous. I don't blame you.

    Trinnity is trying to treat us like adults by asking us to rein in ourselves. What does she want to be making naughty or nice lists every week for.

    If this is still about losing the colonies, get over it.



    Now, that is funny as shit, Miss Rita. ahaha.
    " It takes very little to govern good people. Very little. And bad people cant be governed at all. "
    ― Cormac McCarthy “No Country for Old Men” (2005)

    "The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
    -Mark Twain.



  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ed D For This Useful Post:

    Kris P Bacon (11-04-2018),Rita Marley (11-04-2018)

  5. #63
    Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    Pork Chop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,445
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked: 2,644
    Rep Power
    0
    Surely, not the British?! We do not ordinarily stray out of the acceptable bounds of decency into vulgarity, it’s just not us. It’s our (sniffs politely and looks down nose) inbred superiority; the dry humour and wit which escapes many.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

    Kris P Bacon (11-04-2018),Rita Marley (11-05-2018),Tom-Cruise (11-05-2018),Traddles (11-05-2018)

  7. #64
    Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 55.0%

    Kris P Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Arcadia Fl. The promised land
    Posts
    17,533
    Thanks
    41,633
    Thanked: 25,290
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    Surely, not the British?! We do not ordinarily stray out of the acceptable bounds of decency into vulgarity, it’s just not us. It’s our (sniffs politely and looks down nose) inbred superiority; the dry humour and wit which escapes many.
    Pork Chop! My disciple! We must add to our book of Democrat things! I have many tings to say!
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)





  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

    Pork Chop (11-05-2018)

  9. #65
    No Excuses Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Hairball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,454
    Thanks
    4,623
    Thanked: 3,654
    Rep Power
    21474845
    I'm sorry. I get a bit heated at times and forget my manners. I'll do better, and I apologize.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hairball For This Useful Post:

    Rita Marley (11-05-2018)

  11. #66
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

    JMWinPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,252
    Thanks
    8,525
    Thanked: 4,256
    Rep Power
    11837896
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    Should I be glad there's a whole continent between us?
    I didn't realize you were incontinent. Me, I'm in somnia, that's why I'm posting now.

  12. #67
    No Excuses Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Hairball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,454
    Thanks
    4,623
    Thanked: 3,654
    Rep Power
    21474845
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Just everybody please be civil.
    I admit I got a little fussy. I am sorry. Won't happen again.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hairball For This Useful Post:

    HawkTheSlayer (11-05-2018)

  14. #68
    Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    Pork Chop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,445
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked: 2,644
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    Pork Chop! My disciple! We must add to our book of Democrat things! I have many tings to say!
    Say them sir, and peace be upon you. I’ve often thought a lot of the world’s ills could be cured if everyone sat down over a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea. Now, I’ve got some news for you. I’ve been doing some research and I’ve found that 80% of democrats are dumb, with the other 20% pretending they’re clever. Isn’t that something? We have to get this published!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

    Kris P Bacon (11-05-2018)

  16. #69
    English, thus superior Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

    Tom-Cruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    England...a town near you.
    Posts
    4,660
    Thanks
    4,886
    Thanked: 3,334
    Rep Power
    13744969
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    Say them sir, and peace be upon you. I’ve often thought a lot of the world’s ills could be cured if everyone sat down over a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea. Now, I’ve got some news for you. I’ve been doing some research and I’ve found that 80% of democrats are dumb, with the other 20% pretending they’re clever. Isn’t that something? We have to get this published!
    In that case I will ask the management to add a Democrat snowflake smilie
    A gentleman never insults unintentionally.

  17. #70
    Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    Pork Chop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,445
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked: 2,644
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom-Cruise View Post
    In that case I will ask the management to add a Democrat snowflake smilie
    You mean something like this (he asked innocently)?

    Last edited by Pork Chop; 11-05-2018 at 04:54 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •