User Tag List

Thread: Sure am glad the mob is allowing Halloween decorations (sarcasm)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks

Sure am glad the mob is allowing Halloween decorations (sarcasm)

I have been noticing as I walk my dog or drive around that I don't see American flags, Trump signs, or even signs for whoever the republican candidates are. No bumper stickers on cars, nothing in the way of identifiers of being a republican or Trump supporter.

What is everywhere is the orange and black of Halloween. Werewolves on doors, ghosts, goblins, various demonic influences on Americas kids (hey, they're all just "playful" spirits, what are Christians so hung up on?").

I would think if the mob had a problem with all this they would have protested someone by now, but because paganism is in with the left, along with an unhealthy portion muslim apologetics worked into the mix for some reason, it's obvious to me Halloween decorastions are an approved home decoration with the left. Makes me wonder whose house is gonna get torched this Christmas though when they dare to celebrate Jesus instead of Satan Claus.

Also makes me wonder what would happen if a mob of Christians went to one of these demonically possessed houses, knocked on the door, and started praying for them, and asking Jesus to dispel the influence that has crept over them.

Still waiting though, not gonna do nothing before next month, don't want to do anything to rock the boat and harm the effort of team Trump, but after next month if the dogs are not called out on the mob, I'm gonna buy a camcorder, attach it to myself, and wade through the public with a "America needs cleansed of leftists" T-shirt.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    "Also makes me wonder what would happen if a mob of Christians went to one of these demonically possessed houses, knocked on the door, and started praying for them, and asking Jesus to dispel the influence that has crept over them."

I would sincerely hope they would get the help they so clearly need.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    I have noticed over the passed 10 -15 years the popularity of Halloween literally exploding also. I noticed in a big box store the other day a Halloween yard ornament that was a HUGE blow up spooky figure. It was around 10 ft. tall x 4 ft. across = $200.00 !!

The really odd part to me is that the Halloween celebration explosion has come from the adults participating in the event, as much as their kids. Not sure it is a "sign" of anything or that I want to read too much in to it. Maybe its just a stress pressure release for people today, while getting to act goofy in costumes while staying legal for a night ? I dunno… As long as it stays fun and the H lovers harm no animals or humans... fine by me.

Plenty of American flags on the homes in our subdivision. Now Trump signs or bumper stickers ? Nope, only one or two maybe I have seen about. Matter of fact, I do not see political candidate support stickers on vehicles NEAR as much as I did 25 years ago. Sign of the times I suppose. Too much angst out here from the loons today, for me to risk sticking a political sticker on my vehicle. Auto re-paint jobs are really expensive today.

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    Of course they tolerate Halloween; it's a huge deal for faggots and pagans, which is ironic, since burning faggots at the stake or dropping them in bogs was a pagan thing.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Created Album pictures50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Fake "Holidays" are celebrated by merchants and ppl with boring lives.. need a reason to cut loose!

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The local stores around here have already gone to Christmas without much of anything for Halloween or Thanksgiving. But they're all more of a generic sales parade anyway, at least in the public domain, and one parade is much like the last one.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OverDrive View Post
    Fake "Holidays" are celebrated by merchants and ppl with boring lives.. need a reason to cut loose!
    Wife and I turn off all the lights, go int the bedroom to watch TV and if I am lucky, she gives me a treat. But we gave up answering the door ten years ago. Now, we live in a 55 plus community and do not have to worry about kids but why take a chance?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rickity Plumber For This Useful Post:

OverDrive (10-13-2018)

Thread Information