User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Susan Rice has a Republican son? Really????

Games People Play V.I.P Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Who fathered that high-yellar boy?

Anyone seen Monica's boyfriend slipping in and out of Susan's quarters?

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 56.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    I went to the Stop The War Moratorium in DC...1970. That's because I wanted to screw the gal that was always raising her fist in the air with the, "Fascist pigs!!!" chant. Eh. She wasn't too good in the sack. I can't believe I hitchhiked from Scarsdale to DC...and back...for this. 19 and stoooopid....
    I went to a Grateful Dead show in New Jersey for the same reason, there was this cool chick with flowers in her hair... it was my first exposure to Psychopaths, cuz every time I tried to talk to this chick another chick would get in the way. Yeah, there was this other chick that really didn't want me talking to her. Kept trying to attract my attention. We were walking out of the arena and I started talking to my chick, and this other girl comes up behind me and pushes me sideways so I end up in a whole different part of the crowd that's going in a different direction. Weird stuff.

magnetic Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Normal rebellion against parents. I suppose its easy when your own mother is an insanely corrupt lying POS.

Joseph McCarthy did nothing wrong.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron For This Useful Post:

Louise (10-11-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post

There's a word for people like this boy. PLANT.
    I immediately thought the same thing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Garden House Queen For This Useful Post:

Molly Pitcher (10-11-2018)

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    I find peoples stories about changing sides very interesting because I never really thought about it. Growing up my folks were conservative but never really talked about it around the house. I doubt that we even had one conversation about politics. But I was always conservative in my views. I guess thinking back that the republicans just seemed more logical to me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (10-11-2018),Molly Pitcher (10-11-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    We also have to consider the fact that the racist Democrats have a problem with blacks who don't know their place. Democrats have always hated that and always will.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (10-11-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    We also have to consider the fact that the racist Democrats have a problem with blacks who don't know their place. Democrats have always hated that and always will.
    My earliest job, the first one, I worked in where most of the workers were black. Oddly thinking back, it never registered with me that they were black. To me they were just people the same as me. I guess that sounds dumb but I just never thought of them as "black" people, just people. I think that the only "hint" that I had back then of racism was that there were some places that white people didn't go because it was dangerous (Houston Tx). I assume that blacks felt the same about places not to go but that just came to me now & not back then. Over my life I can only think of 2 white people that I felt were racist. On the other hand I've felt that probably 6 or 8 black people that I've met were racist. Somehow in the back of my mind I get the feeling that being poor growing up had something to do with it. Maybe it was the they are keeping me down thing or maybe it was a I need to find someone that I'm better than thing, I don't know. As I said it's just a feeling I get.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    My earliest job, the first one, I worked in where most of the workers were black. Oddly thinking back, it never registered with me that they were black. To me they were just people the same as me. I guess that sounds dumb but I just never thought of them as "black" people, just people. I think that the only "hint" that I had back then of racism was that there were some places that white people didn't go because it was dangerous (Houston Tx). I assume that blacks felt the same about places not to go but that just came to me now & not back then. Over my life I can only think of 2 white people that I felt were racist. On the other hand I've felt that probably 6 or 8 black people that I've met were racist. Somehow in the back of my mind I get the feeling that being poor growing up had something to do with it. Maybe it was the they are keeping me down thing or maybe it was a I need to find someone that I'm better than thing, I don't know. As I said it's just a feeling I get.
    I always thought the same way, until about 20 years ago. THEY changed my mind for me. And in the past 10 years, I'm almost to the point I could probably be fine going the rest of my life without having to be in contact with ANY of them. That's not fair to some of them...but I'm so beyond just fed-up with all the black/white crap, and the trying to make me feel guilty for the color of skin God gave me, and being told I've been "privileged". I've worked hard for every damn penny I ever earned.......there's no PRIVILEGE there.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly Pitcher For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (10-11-2018),zeke501 (10-12-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly Pitcher View Post
    I always thought the same way, until about 20 years ago. THEY changed my mind for me. And in the past 10 years, I'm almost to the point I could probably be fine going the rest of my life without having to be in contact with ANY of them. That's not fair to some of them...but I'm so beyond just fed-up with all the black/white crap, and the trying to make me feel guilty for the color of skin God gave me, and being told I've been "privileged". I've worked hard for every damn penny I ever earned.......there's no PRIVILEGE there.
    Molly I see what your saying & I am also very tired of the black/white thing. But I also look at it as a democrat agenda thing that gets votes & as not coming from all blacks, just some. The funny thing is that I tend to be a loaner & generally don't automatically like anyone no matter the color of their skin. The more I get to know people the more I dislike them in general.

Oh & I'll agree with you that the white privilege thing tend to be over applied to the point of being stupid. I too worked for everything I have & don't feel that I own anything to anybody.
    Last edited by Old Tex; 10-11-2018 at 09:40 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    It's an economic thing. The black people I know...that have money...have "privilege". Don't say "black privilege". Green talks, folks.....
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Thread Information