User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 'What quantum physics taught me about queer identity'

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks

'What quantum physics taught me about queer identity'

https://www.bbc.com/ideas/videos/wha...entit/p06ltbj1

Writer and performer Amrou Al-Kadhi (AKA Glamrou) on the inspiration to be found in a 'beautiful, strange and glorious' sect of physics.
    Merrick: You do everything wrong.

Buffy: Sorry.

Merrick: No. Do it wrong. Don't play our game.

Captain Cold: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (10-10-2018),Swedgin (10-11-2018)

Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran

Thanks

And this is Darwinian atheist science devoid of the Bible at its most logical conclusion. Damn. Atheist this is where you're supposed to be evolving to. Go science!

Captain Cold: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

JohnJohn (10-11-2018),OverDrive (10-10-2018)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post

Writer and performer Amrou Al-Kadhi (AKA Glamrou) on the inspiration to be found in a 'beautiful, strange and glorious' sect of physics.
    Here, right back at you! How dare you make me see that faggot!

freak.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-10-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk! View Post
    Here, right back at you! How dare you make me see that faggot!

freak.jpg
    Hey, don't worry it's all in the name of science.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Captain Kirk! (10-11-2018)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Well seeing as how I can't watch the stupid video I'll just have to wing it. I get tired of this broad brush approach to science and Atheism. Not all scientists and Atheists are wing-nuts. I'm going to start broad brushing ALL Christians as wing-nuts and pediphiles. ALL Christians are insane and ALL Christians are pediphiles. Bet this will tick everybody off and get me permanently banned.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

FirstGenCanadian (10-12-2018)

Tagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Quantum physics has nothing to do with gender identity. The brain of a homosexual is different from the brain of a heterosexual and even in those cases where gender identity fluctuates from one
    preference to another, it isn't likely that quantum physics has anything to do with it. I know that I am speculating, or assuming, that the brains of heterosexuals and homosexuals are different but
    I think that is a reasonable assumption. I have read that the brains of homosexual males during fetal development are often subject to below average levels of testosterone. I have known quite a few
    homosexuals with "feminized" personalities and that would suggest a difference in the brains of those homosexual males. I think that scientists will some day have the answer to this question and
    it will be a physical difference of the brain. I did watch the video and didn't learn a thing. That guy is an entertainer with some understanding of quantum physics but he makes a very weak case.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to freethinker For This Useful Post:

Quark (10-10-2018)

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by freethinker View Post
    Quantum physics has nothing to do with gender identity. The brain of a homosexual is different from the brain of a heterosexual and even in those cases where gender identity fluctuates from one
    preference to another, it isn't likely that quantum physics has anything to do with it. I know that I am speculating, or assuming, that the brains of heterosexuals and homosexuals are different but
    I think that is a reasonable assumption. I have read that the brains of homosexual males during fetal development are often subject to below average levels of testosterone. I have known quite a few
    homosexuals with "feminized" personalities and that would suggest a difference in the brains of those homosexual males. I think that scientists will some day have the answer to this question and
    it will be a physical difference of the brain. I did watch the video and didn't learn a thing. That guy is an entertainer with some understanding of quantum physics but he makes a very weak case.
    Indeed! Here is an xray of the brain of a homo.
    obama dickhead.jpg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-11-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    Well seeing as how I can't watch the stupid video I'll just have to wing it. I get tired of this broad brush approach to science and Atheism. Not all scientists and Atheists are wing-nuts. I'm going to start broad brushing ALL Christians as wing-nuts and pediphiles. ALL Christians are insane and ALL Christians are pediphiles. Bet this will tick everybody off and get me permanently banned.

Nah it'll just get you a laugh. As this thread was supposed to do. If you really thought I was serious.....there really is something wrong with you. If you can't laugh at yourself then really you have become as bad as this crazy ass liberal in the video. But hey.....Go Tranny For Science!

Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points7 days registered
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnJohn For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-11-2018)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Nah it'll just get you a laugh. As this thread was supposed to do. If you really thought I was serious.....there really is something wrong with you. If you can't laugh at yourself then really you have become as bad as this crazy ass liberal in the video. But hey.....Go Tranny For Science!
    I can laugh at myself with no trouble but if I try something like with Christians I would catch heck and be warned not to do it again. You Christians bash scientists and Atheists all the time and say we are just joking. The next time I'll bash Christians and say I was just joking and see how long that'll last.

Thread Information