User Tag List

Thread: The State Marijuana Cartel: The Sixth Phase Of The Democrat Plantation

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive3 months registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Thanks

The State Marijuana Cartel: The Sixth Phase Of The Democrat Plantation

Our extensive new Report: The Costly Fraud of Marijuana Normalization reveals the dark truths and frightful economic costs of the Democrat agenda. Progressives fooled everyone by claiming that “medical” marijuana (a subterranean synonym for “recreational” pot) must be legalized as a painkiller for victims of disease, old age, and ultimately minor pain and stress. In this report you will see that the sea of red ink caused by state-sponsored drug addiction is horrendous and unsustainable.

https://newswithviews.com/the-state-...at-plantation/

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Democrats would sanction Child Murder, if they thought it would win them some votes. (Oh, wait, they already have!)

Democrats would encourage violence, if they thought it would further their agenda. (Oh, wait, they already have!)

Democrats would lie to Judges, Juries, and Congress if they thought such would protect them from their own crimes. (Oh, wait, they already have!)

Democrats would assassinate the character of women who accuse THEM of sexual harrassment. (Oh, wait, they already have!)

Democrats would be willing to spread false stories, from "anonymous" sources, stating they can not actually reveal those sources. (Oh, wait, they already have!)

Democrats would encourage foreign intervention in to our elections, if they thought it would help them win. (Oh, wait, they already have!)

Democrats would deride and sell-out the American Military, and Law Enforcement, if they thought it would help them politically. (Oh, wait, that's STANDARD PROCEDURE for them!)

Democrats might even have people assassinated, if said person "knew too much," and could be a threat of exposure. (Oh, wait...there are many, and, strong circumstantial evidence, that....they already have, and, continue to do so....)

I am not saying Democrats are actually "Evil." Only that they meet every bullet point, and exhibit every character (lack of character???), of being such.......
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-14-2018),Molly Pitcher (09-14-2018)

50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive3 months registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    Democrats would sanction Child Murder, if they thought it would win them some votes. (Oh, wait, they already have!)

Democrats would encourage violence, if they thought it would further their agenda. (Oh, wait, they already have!)

Democrats would lie to Judges, Juries, and Congress if they thought such would protect them from their own crimes. (Oh, wait, they already have!)

Democrats would assassinate the character of women who accuse THEM of sexual harrassment. (Oh, wait, they already have!)

Democrats would be willing to spread false stories, from "anonymous" sources, stating they can not actually reveal those sources. (Oh, wait, they already have!)

Democrats would encourage foreign intervention in to our elections, if they thought it would help them win. (Oh, wait, they already have!)

Democrats would deride and sell-out the American Military, and Law Enforcement, if they thought it would help them politically. (Oh, wait, that's STANDARD PROCEDURE for them!)

Democrats might even have people assassinated, if said person "knew too much," and could be a threat of exposure. (Oh, wait...there are many, and, strong circumstantial evidence, that....they already have, and, continue to do so....)

I am not saying Democrats are actually "Evil." Only that they meet every bullet point, and exhibit every character (lack of character???), of being such.......

Thread Information