User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U.S. Doctors Are Performing Double Mastectomies On Healthy 13-Year-Old Girls

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    children in the past that have gone through this have committed suicide.
    That unfortunately, will be the outcome. I wonder if the push to do this is because parents know that Islam is the religion of the future.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    That unfortunately, will be the outcome. I wonder if the push to do this is because parents know that Islam is the religion of the future.
    i doubt that most of these parents think that far ahead, if at all

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly Pitcher For This Useful Post:

Quark (09-13-2018)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You are probably right.

Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Speaking of psychology, years ago I heard that boys have it easier when it comes to gender identity. Boys first identify with their mother and then at some point they make a transition to identify with their father (or other male figure). Girls, on the other hand, first identify with their mother, then their father (or other male figure) and eventually transition back to identify with their mother. So, according to this theory, boys have two steps and girls have three. Assuming there may still be some truth to this old theory, the question is, "how long might it take some girls to transition back to identifying with their mother?" Some may need more time and shouldn't be rushed into making an irreversible decision.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    I read some time ago that all kinds of life altering hormone treatments and surgeries are being done on children. And of course this gender confusion promotion has become all the Rage in recent years.

Impressionable children disfigured for life and who knows what mental state as adults?

They're trying to establish another class of permanent Democrat voters...

...and I hope some of the victims, when they get older, don't stop with parricide and matricide but move straight on to ciding whoever used their medical license to mutilate them.
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sled Dog For This Useful Post:

Molly Pitcher (10-23-2018)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall River View Post
    Speaking of psychology, years ago I heard that boys have it easier when it comes to gender identity. Boys first identify with their mother and then at some point they make a transition to identify with their father (or other male figure). Girls, on the other hand, first identify with their mother, then their father (or other male figure) and eventually transition back to identify with their mother. So, according to this theory, boys have two steps and girls have three. Assuming there may still be some truth to this old theory, the question is, "how long might it take some girls to transition back to identifying with their mother?" Some may need more time and shouldn't be rushed into making an irreversible decision.
    More to the point...it should be ILLEGAL for anyone to mutilate a child's body or to give the child drugs to screw up their natural hormonal transformations, to contribute in any way to confusing the child about the sex they really are...which is, of course, the sex they were physically born into.

Both parents, doctors and pharmacists should face prison time, LONG prison time, for even attempting this.

It should be a legal reporting requirement of school staff is any such abuse is suspected, with long prison times for failure to report.

There are two sexes, only two, and the sex of a person is defined by their chromosomes at conception.

Medically unnecessary intervention should get a doctor's license revoked...and his assets frozen until his victim turns 20 and has had two years to decide if he should sue/press criminal assault charges.

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sled Dog For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (10-24-2018),Molly Pitcher (10-23-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sled Dog View Post
    More to the point...it should be ILLEGAL for anyone to mutilate a child's body or to give the child drugs to screw up their natural hormonal transformations, to contribute in any way to confusing the child about the sex they really are...which is, of course, the sex they were physically born into.

Both parents, doctors and pharmacists should face prison time, LONG prison time, for even attempting this.

It should be a legal reporting requirement of school staff is any such abuse is suspected, with long prison times for failure to report.

There are two sexes, only two, and the sex of a person is defined by their chromosomes at conception.

Medically unnecessary intervention should get a doctor's license revoked...and his assets frozen until his victim turns 20 and has had two years to decide if he should sue/press criminal assault charges.
    Seems that "FIRST do no harm" is a thing of the past....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly Pitcher View Post
    Seems that "FIRST do no harm" is a thing of the past....

The Hippocratic oath also forbids abortions.

And it forbids cutting to treat kidney stones....I consider that to be an ethical prohibition that has been superseded by advanced technical knowledge...

Thread Information