User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rapefugee Rapes and Murders 13 Year Old Girl

Tard Wrangler Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Death-Ninja View Post
    They crammed 50,000 of them into Canada at one shot, oh how tough that must be, in Mlps MN, which borders Canada, between the Lake Street Bridge and Riverside there are 90,000 Somali Sunni Muslims crammed in, and large groups of their young males routinely march through neighboring upscale communities yelling & threatening to rape and murder their women whilst the Mlps democratic government and its media refuse to even acknowledge the events at all! Mlps which is home to the Hennepin county cemetery, is also home to the grave of the very first American citizen to have blown themselves up as a suicide bomber over seas in jihad, the taxpayers of Minnesota were forced to pick up the tab of shipping its corpse back to the state after it had successfully killed nearly 100 people in a Mogadishu terror attack and then flip for its burial expenses in the county cemetery! There are 4,000,000 living living in Mlps/St Paul, and virtually every Somali in the state calls a two mile stretch of city street home....
    Yeah...that's where all the border-jumping rapefugees are coming from. Into Manitoba.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Who knows if he was actually from Syria. A lot of them are just claiming they're fleeing from the conflict in Syria but are actually coming from some other country.

It's really sad what happened to that poor Chinese girl, and I'm not just talking about her death...

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Thanks
    As a Conservative I wish idiotic Canadakistaneses will vote Conservative in 2019
    Each time I see shit like that it makes me feel I want to throw up
    And Turdshit should go fuck himself in Middle East or Africa
    I never did vote for Libtard Party

I guess Turdshit Justin *order the RCMP to open their arms to those bastards and give them a Tim Horton`s coffee to welcome those rapefugees (illegals)
    Last edited by Madison; 09-13-2018 at 09:40 PM.
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

Lets have a drink lol "America so beautiful" makes me cry because it would be really beautiful without Islam!

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Yeah...that's where all the border-jumping rapefugees are coming from. Into Manitoba.
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

Lets have a drink lol "America so beautiful" makes me cry because it would be really beautiful without Islam!

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Thread Information