User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: This Serena Williams Flap

Games People Play V.I.P Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I'm just tired of pretending those monkeys are actually human. I don't care if it's OJ killing his wife and an innocent third party, and then, sprung by an AA jury, goes on to pull more of the same, in another state. Or these gorilla sisters. Or any of thousands of others.

Sick to DEATH of it.

Nike can put her on a cereal box, or sell signed busted sneakers or even a busted tennis racket. I don't wear Nikes - and I don't eat cereal. Grain is for cows - and horses and gorillas. I eat eggs and meat for breakfast - bacon when I can and Spam when I have to.

And I don't watch tevee and certainly not ESPN. I've had enough of sportsball for one lifetime.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (09-16-2018),HawkTheSlayer (09-16-2018),JMWinPR (09-16-2018),Madison (09-16-2018),Rickity Plumber (09-16-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    I'm just tired of pretending those monkeys are actually human. I don't care if it's OJ killing his wife and an innocent third party, and then, sprung by an AA jury, goes on to pull more of the same, in another state. Or these gorilla sisters. Or any of thousands of others.

Sick to DEATH of it.

Nike can put her on a cereal box, or sell signed busted sneakers or even a busted tennis racket. I don't wear Nikes - and I don't eat cereal. Grain is for cows - and horses and gorillas. I eat eggs and meat for breakfast - bacon when I can and Spam when I have to.

And I don't watch tevee and certainly not ESPN. I've had enough of sportsball for one lifetime.
    But did you get a laugh or two out of it?

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    I don't know who wrote this but it is so appropriate for this woman/child.

Querilous self righteousness combined with refusal to look inward or to examine one's own conduct and motives is characteristic of our age. We feel responsible for everything except for what WE do.

Serena Williams, tried to insert morality in what was in reality just a self righteous hissy fit.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

Thread Information