Thread: Pauline Hansen Climbs In Polling:

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Pauline Hansen Climbs In Polling:

DEAR Prime Minister,
    On behalf of One Nation and all Australians concerned at the spate of terrorist attacks in Britain, the terrorist attacks in Europe, and the most recent terrorist attack in Melbourne, I ask what is your solution to the Islamic terrorism problem that is threatening the people of Australia.
    Successive governments to date have failed to act strongly enough to keep Australia safe from the growing threat of Islamic terrorism.

More must be done.

I believe police and security agencies' powers need to be increased to allow them to effectively target those on terror watch lists before they become violent.
    Stronger action needs to be taken on migrants and refugees who come to the attention of Australian security forces. Those on watch lists who are not Australian citizens need to be deported and those who are, interned to neutralise their possible harm to this country.
    With regard to the powers vested in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal in relation to overturning the decisions of the Immigration and Border Control Minister, surely the legislation needs to be strengthened.
    It is imperative that the final decision in these cases should sit with the minister and not with unelected lawyers and bureaucrats as is presently the case.

I call on you to look seriously at instituting a moratorium on immigration of Muslims to Australia or, at the very least, greater stringency in vetting those wishing to come to our country.
    If laws need to be changed then so be it; if you need to consider a US-style ban, as proposed by United States President Donald Trump, then so be it.
    I urge you to understand that radicalisation of Muslims is not just occurring via the internet as is being reported. It starts in mosques, it starts in families and it starts in communities which are allowed to segregate from mainstream Australia.
    It goes without saying that not all Muslims are responsible for the crimes of a few.

However if we continue to turn a blind eye to the radicalisation that is occurring in mosques throughout Australia then, I fear, we will soon see terrorist attacks to the degree that is happening in the United Kingdom and elsewhere around the world.

I will never accept that terrorism is an unavoidable part of modern Western society - neither should you, or any other Australian citizen.
    SENATOR PAULINE HANSON
    Queensland

If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (11-01-2018),Daily Bread (08-26-2018),Garden House Queen (08-26-2018),Quark (08-26-2018),Rickity Plumber (08-28-2018),Rutabaga (08-26-2018)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In my opinion, polls are not to be trusted because of those with an agenda behind the polling. Just look at the last election here. Hillary by a landslide, Trump has no path....

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

East of the Beast (11-01-2018),Northern Rivers (08-26-2018),Quark (08-26-2018),Rutabaga (08-26-2018)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk! View Post
    In my opinion, polls are not to be trusted because of those with an agenda behind the polling. Just look at the last election here. Hillary by a landslide, Trump has no path....
    Pauline Hansen began her political career in 1997. She owned a quite small fish 'n chips kiosk at that time. Lo and behold...she won a seat in the Queensland State parliament. Her winning policy...was exactly the same as then-candidate Trump's on immigration. She was taken from pillar to post with claims of...everything...zenophobia...racism...you name it.

Her inarticulate and high school demeanor...didn't serve her well...then.

Now...she's a polished apple...with a burgeoning party...that is "stealing" state seat after state seat. She's an ardent supporter of all things Trump". Her ONE NATION PARTY is now caring the buhgeezus out of the mainstays.

They get all my votes.....

WATCH THIS WOMAN!!! I am here to say...as I did with Donald Trump...she'll be head of government in due course.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Louise (08-28-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I hope they do well, just like what's happening in Sweden too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Louise For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (08-28-2018)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Her latest release:

"Ban Australian companies and businesses from paying the Halal Certification tax on food and other items. Ban the burqa and any other full face covering in public and government buildings. No more building of mosques and Islamic schools until an inquiry is held into Islam, to determine whether it is a religion or totalitarian political ideology undermining our democracy and way of life."

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    "One Nation recognise the invaluable contribution of overseas-born Australians, who have enriched our culture, committed to our values, our law, our political institutions and the equality of the sexes.
    The contribution of migrants and their families to Australia is undeniable when migrants come to embrace our way of life and not to change it.
    We support English as Australia’s official language because it’s a unifying force and advances migrant communities as well as Australia’s interests.
    We recognize the value of heritage languages and we encourage their preservation.
    We believe Australia has the right to choose the number and mix of migrants to ensure immigration is in the national interest of existing citizens because the interests of existing citizens come first.
    Our Constitution prevents us from asking the religion of those who seek to migrate to Australia, but equally, we cannot ignore first, second and third generation migrants who violently reject Australia’s democratic values and institutions in the name of Islam.
    Until we can find a solution to this problem we believe immigration from Islamic Countries should be limited.
    We believe immigration numbers have been too high in the past. Over 60% of our population growth in the past decade has come from immigration and we see high rates of immigration as the source of other problems including unaffordable housing. We believe any growth in population needs to be planned ahead so that infrastructure including water, electricity, hospitals, schools, and public transport are available to respond to an increased population.
    When we look at countries with high standards of living we find they have relatively small populations and that the population number is in harmony with the natural carrying capacity of the country.
    We live in the most arid continent in the world with a fragile ecosystem and on this basis, we believe in zero net migration. By this, we mean that we will adjust the immigration intake so that it leads to a healthy population profile after natural births and deaths are taken into account.
    We believe the best population growth comes from Australian citizens having children. We want Australians to have the number of children they can afford to look after but we also want to reduce the barriers for Australians to have children, including lowering the cost of housing which will follow if immigration numbers are reduced.
    We believe Government has for too long relied on population growth to overcome weak economic policies. We will consult Australians at the time of each federal election on whether they think the immigration numbers are too high, about right or too low and we will respond to that information in setting the annual intake of migrants.
    We know that over 80% of new migrants live in Capital cities and are highly concentrated in particular postcodes. We believe it is time to set aside a number of migration visas to build up the regional centres of Australia where it is appropriate and where work is available."

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thread Information