User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: German scholar is exposed as fraud ~ Neanderthals fake ```

Senior Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    The time line does not support this hypothesis.

Well, except maybe for Valerie Jarrett if you believe Rosanne.
    That is true regarding the timeline. The common ancestor between chimpanzees and humans lived at least 4 million years ago and up to 13 million years ago but Lucy's

fossils are 3.2 million years old. Lucy could be called a bipedal ape but the significance in this specimen is the fact that bipedalism evolved before the brain evolved.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Why even do this?

Just to be the one who "officially" links Humans to Neanderthals?

We pretty much already know this was the case, as remains of both have been found, on the same continent, in roughly the same time lines.

And, they were incredibly close to us, genetically. While a Neanderthal would certainly look..."different" to an early human in Europe, so would a human being from East Asia, or Micronesia.

Personally, I believe that the "missing link" between Neanderthal and Homo Sapien is alive and well: In the DNA of many of us!

This is, still, all theory, of course, but, I think there was a lot of interbreeding (And, rank genocide) between the two species (HUMANS, more than likely being the far more aggressive, and violent...)

This..."anthropologist" is no better than the false "priest" who talks in the words of divinity, and then, sins like a motherfucker, when no one is looking.

They share a common character trait of Self-Importance, with a NEED to be recognized and celebrated.

If they can not achieve that on their own, they will cheat and lie.

Sad.
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (09-14-2018)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    Why even do this?

Just to be the one who "officially" links Humans to Neanderthals?

We pretty much already know this was the case, as remains of both have been found, on the same continent, in roughly the same time lines.

And, they were incredibly close to us, genetically. While a Neanderthal would certainly look..."different" to an early human in Europe, so would a human being from East Asia, or Micronesia.

Personally, I believe that the "missing link" between Neanderthal and Homo Sapien is alive and well: In the DNA of many of us!

This is, still, all theory, of course, but, I think there was a lot of interbreeding (And, rank genocide) between the two species (HUMANS, more than likely being the far more aggressive, and violent...)

This..."anthropologist" is no better than the false "priest" who talks in the words of divinity, and then, sins like a motherfucker, when no one is looking.

They share a common character trait of Self-Importance, with a NEED to be recognized and celebrated.

If they can not achieve that on their own, they will cheat and lie.

Sad.
    An example of unevolved apes: Antifa and BLM and most islamists.
    Merrick: You do everything wrong.

Buffy: Sorry.

Merrick: No. Do it wrong. Don't play our game.

Captain Cold: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Swedgin (09-14-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    An example of unevolved apes: Antifa and BLM and most islamists.
    But, here's the rub: THOSE people, especially BLM and the vast majority of Islamists....have far less Neanderthal DNA than your typical person of European (or Asian...I am still trying to figure out how the Neanderthals got all the way to Asia, but, I would wager it is the same way Homo Sapiens got there!)

The whole "dumb, rough Neanderthal" is a misnomer. While we are pretty certain that they did not have the intelligence of Homo Sapiens, they did actually have LARGER brains. Likewise, while Homo Sapiens seem to have been far better tool makers, perhaps Neanderthal intelligence was directed at other areas: senses, memory, patterns, etc. (Although, Homo Sapiens are pretty potent on the "concept of patterns" thing! Most of us, anyways.)

I saw a video (which I take with a grain of salt, as, unfortunately, I must take everything I see and hear, until I see several confirmations of such), that, Red Hair, Freckles, and some disease resistance, are all due to NEANDERTHAL DNA.

Whatever the case, they were so close to us, that the distinctions are almost non consequential.

The were NOT "dumb," however. I would wager that the typical Neanderthal was more intelligent, had greater dignity, and, far superior decision making qualities, than the Average Antifa Pretend Ninja!

But, then again, that would apply to most Bovines, rolling around in Farmer Hanks, pig pen......
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (09-14-2018)

Thread Information