User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Loading youtubes

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    You know...I don't know what people expect of dogs. I mean...it's not like they're ever going to get a job or run for president or anything.
    Ahem, obviously my dog has a job.

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    Oh Cal, I loved that. I was saddened by their sad little faces, yet the dialog was so cute. Thanks for the viddy - I'm subscribing to that channel cuz I want moar.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    profound.

Forum IT Staff IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Oh Cal, I loved that. I was saddened by their sad little faces, yet the dialog was so cute. Thanks for the viddy - I'm subscribing to that channel cuz I want moar.
    Look at the Sad Cat Diary video. Personally we had cats when I was growing up so I found that video so much more funny.

Lord of Pumpkins V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    When you make a post, look up upward to the line that has B I U

If you follow on that line over to the right, you'll see a quote bubble. The icon just to the left of that is the youtube embed icon. It looks like a little ladder with blue-green in it.

So, you click that button and copy/paste in the youtube link. Click okay, and then post.
    I think that little blue ladder is supposed to be a strip of old-school film.

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks

This is not mine but she acts like this and talks. I think she would do a better job than Obama.

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Did you hear here fussing at the keys? Aw, so cute.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteranTagger First ClassCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost Popular
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Lol!

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    You know...I don't know what people expect of dogs. I mean...it's not like they're ever going to get a job or run for president or anything.
    What we expect of dogs is companionship, even perhaps love. The canine is the absolutely best bargain humans ever made. They live in the immediate present. Miss us when we go to work, are always happy and excited to see us when we return home, amazed that we feed them every day, not only dawg food, but those neat little scraps of people food, like cheese, or a scrap of meat, and an egg once a week cooked over-easy, helps their coat.

There are certain rules for owning dawgs - we are responsible for training them. Teaching them to heel and walk beside us, not out in front (the Alpha-Dawg position, a natural tendency for them, they are protecting you). You have to give them plenty of exercise, and like babies - lots of sleep and cuddling - they thrive on it.

They will protect you, and other family members, particularly gentile with children. Ever watch those videos of dawgs and babies? Don't try to interfere with their protection instincts when they are keeping a watch over children.

You don't have to use anything special to train them, just make sure they remain within your voice control (that's what a judge will ask you if you are sued for your dawg biting someone). Amazing creatures, large and small.

I have owned three tiny Yorkies, they don't even know they are tiny, they think they are lions. Bred in the Yorkshire region of the UK, their purpose was to catch rats in the coal mines. I never saw a snooty cat that was faster then my Yorkies. Plus, the moment you sit down, pop, they are on your lap, or sleeping at the bottom of the bed.

Dogs will protect you fiercely, they will go after any person or animal or reptile they believe is threatening, to them, or to you, just instinct for them, no fear. You ever been at home alone, at night, and heard that low growl from a dawg? That means it has sensed someone is on the property, perhaps in the garage - that growl means watch out because you are in danger, and the dawg is going to bite.

Humans come across a bully twice our size, we tend to give them a wide berth - my Yorkie? He will leap at the big attacker without an once of fear and start biting if necessary, and the little things have tons of teeth.

No - in the entire world of domestic animals that we were blessed with, it is the dawg that reigns supreme as a humans companion. They are the best investment we ever made. Cats? Stupid, one owner, independent creatures. One of my ex-girlfriends had one, it liked to climb up on the drapes in the living room. So, I planned my attack, was sitting in a chair out of its eyesight, saw it climb up the drape, and surprised it. Dumb thing had a look on its face like "yes, I know, you told me not to do this" - then I used a squirtgun on it, and the idiot cat comes running to me for help. Cats don't like water because they groom themselves, feline bitches. BTW, it is a good idea if you are going to be gone, to leave the television on with dawgs and cats, they hear the voices, and think someone is home soothes them. Otherwise, left on their own, since they use a catbox to handle natures calling, cats will devour a house easily.

Stan

Stan
    Last edited by StanAtStanFan; 11-24-2019 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Admiration

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StanAtStanFan For This Useful Post:

Brat (11-24-2019)

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Ahem, obviously my dog has a job.
    Not anymore.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (11-24-2019)

Thread Information