User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enabling evil..........

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Enabling evil..........

BILL'S WEEKLY COLUMN
    Enabling Evil
    By: Bill O'ReillyAugust 9, 2018

Having spent a good part of the last year writing my upcoming book “Killing the SS: The Hunt for the Worst War Criminals on Earth,” I am tuned into violent behavior more than ever before.
    Many of the German killers who slaughtered children, women, and defenseless men were ordinary people before Hitler started World War II. They held jobs as merchants, farmers, and local politicians. They had families. They believed in God.

Yet they murdered millions of civilians on orders from deranged Nazi leaders. They volunteered to serve in “Deaths Head” units. They relished working in Concentration Camps where they could brutalize at will because it kept them off the front lines.
    Those Germans who were not a part of the SS certainly knew about the brutality against Jews and other civilians and, incredibly, most of them accepted it.

Human beings have a tendency to rationalize their bad behavior and to look away from evil, if they even think about it in the first place. Certainly we have seen that throughout history. Now we are experiencing open evil here in America.
    Over the past two and a half years, more than seven thousand human beings have been shot in Chicago, the nation’s third largest city. The criminals causing the destruction are largely comprised of black street gang members who sell narcotics in poor, minority neighborhoods. They are callous, violent individuals who have no regard for human life.

These men gun down children, women, the elderly, and anyone else unlucky enough to be in their proximity. Just last weekend, gang murderers opened fire at people attending parties. The two day toll: 72 people shot, thirteen killed.
    So what is the difference between the murderers in Chicago and the SS? If you want to be honest, there is no difference.

The Democrat machine runs Chicago. It is led by Mayor Rahm Emmanuel, a close confidant of former President Obama, who actually worked as a “community organizer” near where the unprecedented violence is now occurring.
    Mr. Emmanuel has no clue and looks foolish at press conferences where the mass murder is chronicled by city officials. Mr. Obama has been largely MIA on the carnage, even while in the Oval Office.

While the media spends hours hyping the illegal immigrant situation in order to diminish President Trump, the press is very tentative about the Chicago gang story. They cover it only occasionally and with no passion whatsoever. They put people on the air who spout gibberish like if the government provides more money and jobs, the problem will be solved.
    Here’s the truth. Those gang members killing innocents are evil and no social program will change that. They should be locked away for decades.

The political players in Chicago are largely cowards, just like most of the German population was during The Third Reich. I mean really, death is death, whether it’s on the South Side or in Dachau.
    Finally, all Americans should engage on this issue. If we do not, we are looking the other way.
    While innocent people die.
    Last edited by Garden House Queen; 08-09-2018 at 08:42 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Garden House Queen For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (08-09-2018),Jen (08-09-2018),Kris P Bacon (08-09-2018),Old Ridge Runner (08-10-2018),potlatch (08-10-2018),Rita Marley (08-09-2018)

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 95.0%

Thanks
    Like I always say, "Evil is da Devil minus da D".

According to the article , Chicago has a lot of dark evil.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (08-09-2018),Old Ridge Runner (08-10-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    The Evil in this country isn't even lurking in shadows anymore. It is right out in the open now - proud of itself.

O'Reilly says that those gang members killing innocents should be locked away for decades..............It is too late for that. We do not have enough prisons to hold those gang members or enough money to feed them for the rest of their lives. If we were to be able to lock up all of them tomorrow, their children would still be out there becoming like their incarcerated parents.

It's too late to lock them up.

I don't have an answer.
    I haven't seen an answer.
    Is there an answer?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (08-10-2018),potlatch (08-10-2018),teeceetx (08-09-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    The Evil in this country isn't even lurking in shadows anymore. It is right out in the open now - proud of itself.

O'Reilly says that those gang members killing innocents should be locked away for decades..............It is too late for that. We do not have enough prisons to hold those gang members or enough money to feed them for the rest of their lives. If we were to be able to lock up all of them tomorrow, their children would still be out there becoming like their incarcerated parents.

I don't have an answer.
    Is there an answer?
    Yes.
    The November 2018 elections represent a lynchpin event, regardless of the outcome.

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceenj View Post
    Yes.
    Glad to see there's an answer. Next question: do you know what it is?

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I don't have an answer.
    Is there an answer?
    Excellent post, @Jen Spot on in every way.....and....yes I have an answer but I'd get thrown in jail if it was implemented.
    Last edited by Garden House Queen; 08-10-2018 at 05:38 AM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Garden House Queen For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (08-10-2018),Jen (08-10-2018),potlatch (08-10-2018)

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 95.0%

Thanks

I don't have an answer.
    Is there an answer?
    Yes, there is an answer.
    A realistic and necessary one.
    Most folks won't like it nor will they ever accept it.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (08-10-2018),Jen (08-10-2018)

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    From what I see about being a mayor: Mostly I'll say this about democrats because they seem to have longer runs of control of cities but I'm sure that there are some republicans that are the same. Being a mayor is nothing more than a job that you get to enrich yourself & the people that got you into office. Graft & corruption makes you rich & the longer your in office the richer you become. The best "face" to put on a mayor seems to be that he means well but just doesn't understand how to fix the problems. People like to elect perceived "good" people even if they aren't good at their jobs. And to be perceived as good all you have to do is say the right things. Chicago is a perfect example because it have been controlled by democrats so long. It's a murderous cesspool & officials throw up their hands because they "can't do anything". So they call on President Trump to "do something".

The first 2 steps to fixing Chicago would be 1. Remove ineffective leadership (democrats) & 2. divert money to policing the streets & enforcing the laws. Those 2 things would cause a rebellion from democrats, yet that's what's needed. Any actions other than that are basically pissing into the wind & a waste of time.

My solution for Chicago is to tell the decent people there to move, get out of town. Walk out if you need to with just the clothes on your back. Give them a few weeks & then contain everyone still there so that they can't leave. Let them kill themselves down to a manageable level & then bring back a double size police force to control what's left. After things settle down allow good people to come back to live there & rebuild the shambles that used to be a great city.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (08-10-2018)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    I've got the answer, revolution. We need a revolution to resolve the matter. US against them is the only choice they are giving US and if we do not make a stand they will kill US all.
    "What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DeadEye For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (08-10-2018)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    Yes, there is an answer.
    A realistic and necessary one.
    Most folks won't like it nor will they ever accept it.
    We have let things go so far that the only real answer is something that everyone finds reprehensible.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (08-10-2018),HawkTheSlayer (08-10-2018)

Thread Information