Thread: 25 Million!

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Here's my issue.

Give the government the ability to turn tyrannical; that is, no legal/immutable bars to government orders to disarm the citizenry...and eventually, it will happen.

Just as the UK government, not restricted by any bars to bans on the press, has now turned to banning Tommy Robinson's mention...INCLUDING the EXTRALEGAL Star Chamber five-minute trial he got.

So, yes. Freedom of Speech, of the Press, of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms...those are not only relevant, but, really, priceless.

I have no idea how it's going to play out in Oz. I don't wish them ill; but liberalism is a mental disorder spread by the airwaves and media transmissions.
    Oz will set a standard others will follow. The three "majors"...Labor, The Liberal/National Coalition...and The Greens are all losing ground. The shift is over to One Nation...and Fishers & Shooters Party.

"Friend" ROBERT BORSAK on FB. He's heading up "Shooters". He's gaining ground, rapidly. Friend "ONE NATION" while yer at it.

Look at Imam Tawhidi, as well. He's quite close to Pauline Hansen's "One Nation Party".

Speaking of which...PH was 15 years ahead of Donald Trump with opening up her political career...pointedly on message...for immigration issues. She was lambasted for it...but...she's now forging ahead. She used to own a fish 'n chips shop...was a regular "Sheila"...but, won her state legislative district quite some time ago. She is not articulate...so, that's her detriment. She's learned heaps since then and more polished personalities have helped push ON, ahead.

I've been here from 1988...full time since 1991. I watched to population grow from 16M to 25M in that time. The place is BOOMING. A lot of the politics seem to shadow the exit of many Americans fed up with "liberalism".

It's certainly NOT the USA......
    Last edited by Northern Rivers; 08-08-2018 at 09:30 PM.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Games People Play V.I.P Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 91.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Unless there are immutable legal bars to "liberals" plans to disarm, and then tax and seize...it will happen.

Human behavior follows patterns. Feral subsistence...growth...prosperity...education and ideas...in some societies, an understanding of Natural Law...then, with riches, comes idleness, envy, the rise of those who are unbalanced and who want to use government to mold humanity...and then, tyranny.

It is happening here, but the Constitution is slowing their march. It is happening much faster in the UK. It's apparently happening, in some aspects, your way as well.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Two Crocodiles were sitting at the side of the River.The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said, 'I can't understand how you can be so much bigger than me. We're the same age, we were the same size as kids - I just don't get it.'

'Well,' said the big Croc, 'what have you been eating?'

'Politicians, same as you,' replied the small Croc.

'Hmm. Well, where do you catch them?'

'On the other side of the river near the Parliament car park in Canberra.

'Same here. Hmm.....How do you catch them?' asked the big Croc.

'Well, I crawl up under one of their big Lexus, BMW or Mercedes cars and wait for one to unlock the car door. Then I jump out, grab them by the leg, shake the shit out of them and eat 'em!'

'Ah!' says the big Crocodile, 'I think I see your problem. You're not getting any real nourishment. See, by the time you finish shaking the shit out of a Politician, there's nothing much left but an arsehole with a briefcase.'

Last edited by Northern Rivers; 08-09-2018 at 02:55 AM.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (08-09-2018),nonsqtr (08-09-2018)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The tide is just turning with guns...again. The major parties are losing ground and pretty much nobody that has a gun will vote for them:

https://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/ne...d75819d67ca6fe

Thread Information