User Tag List

Thread: Take 7 minutes to become informed

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks

Take 7 minutes to become informed

Hope you all can spare the time to see some great info on how the recent Info Wars and conservative censorship was run by our government. Put in place by Obama and both parties in Congress. Also pick up that there was $160,000,000.00 set aside to pay the likes of Roberto.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. — Samuel Adams

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

someguy (08-07-2018)

Thanks
    See how far the censorship has gone. Down to this level of science u-toobers.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. — Samuel Adams

Thanks
    I’m sad no one took 7 minutes to watch the OP and comment.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    I can't see it but I will search it on youtube. Now let me say this. What little I do know about it...it doesn't seem to be a large group. I am not part of it. And I hardly hear anything about it.

BUT. it seems to me that it is legitimate theory based upon the findings of the Mueller report. There is a deep state. I think we all know that. We even have pretty good ideas who they are, where they are and what they've attempted. It's not just one side. It's any of them on multiple sides.

In my opinion it is no longer theory but fact as far as we can use the info that has come out. The deep state is still in protection mode and also attack mode ON trump supporters. THAT is why this Q ANON IS ALLEGEDLY all of us who support the president and we are allegedly conspiracy theorists.. and ultimately crazy.

The truth of the matter is that we are sane and they are corrupt and self protective to the point of murder and insanity as a result of being thwarted. It will get worse. Oh yes. much much worst.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 08-01-2019 at 10:36 PM.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (08-02-2019)

Thread Information