50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks

Scathing Open Letter to Mr. Brennan by Retired CIA Case Officer

https://www.tothepointnews.com/2018/...to-mr-brennan/

Published July 24, 2018 | By Charles Faddis

Obama and his CIA Director John Brennan
    Dear Mr. Brennan,
    I understand that you are a political opponent of the current President of the United States. I understand that you are an American citizen, and you have the right to freedom of speech. I encourage you to utilize that right. I encourage you to speak your mind. I encourage you, as I do all Americans, to be heard.
    I implore you, however to cease and desist from continuing to attempt to portray yourself in the public media as some sort of impartial critic concerned only with the fate of the republic. I beg you to stop attempting to portray yourself as some sort of wise, all-knowing intelligence professional with deep knowledge of national security issues and no political inclinations whatsoever.
    None of this is true.
    You were never a spy. You were never a case officer. You never ran operations or recruited sources or worked the streets abroad. You have no idea whatsoever of the true nature of the business of human intelligence. You have never been in harm’s way. You have never heard a shot fired in anger.
    You were for a short while an intelligence analyst. In that capacity, it was your job to produce finished intelligence based on information provided to you by others. The work of intelligence analysts is important, however in truth you never truly mastered this trade either.
    In your capacity as an analyst for the Central Intelligence Agency, while still a junior officer, you were designated to brief the President of the United States who was at that time Bill Clinton. As the presidential briefer, it was your job to read to the president each morning finished intelligence written by others based on intelligence collected by yet other individuals. Period.
    While serving as presidential briefer you established a personal relationship with then President Bill Clinton. End of story.
    Everything that has transpired in your professional career since has been based on your personal relationship with the former president, his wife Hillary and their key associates. Your connection to President Obama was, in fact, based on you having established yourself by the time he came to office as a reliable, highly political Democratic Party functionary.
    All of your commentary in the public sphere is on behalf of your political patrons. It is no more impartial analysis then would be the comments of a paid press spokesman or attorney. You are speaking each and every time directly on behalf of political forces hostile to this president. You are, in fact, currently on the payroll of both NBC and MSNBC, two of the networks most vocally opposed to President Trump and his agenda.
    There is no impartiality in your comments. Your assessments are not based on some sober judgment of what is best for this nation. They are based exclusively on what you believe to be in the best interests of the politicians with whom you long since allied yourself.
    It should be noted that not only are you most decidedly not apolitical but that you have been associated during your career with some of the greatest foreign policy disasters in recent American history.
    As CIA Director for Barack Obama you:
    -Presided over the Iran nuclear deal, which allowed Iran to escape from decades of containment and set the Middle East on fire.
    -Watched while Russia annexed Crimea and then reestablished itself as a hostile force in the Middle East.
    -Dithered and tinkered with organizational wiring diagrams at Headquarters while China annexed and fortified the entire South China Sea
    The extent to which you are tied directly to the Clintons, Barack Obama and the Democrat Party is clearly evident in the emotional nature of your recent commentary.
    Ever since this president was elected there has been a concerted effort to delegitimize him and destabilize him. This has been an unprecedented attempt to undermine the stability of the republic in order to achieve partisan political advantage. You and your patrons have been complicit in this effort and at its very heart.
    Now as the Mueller investigation collapses of its own weight and the extent of this conspiracy is beginning to become clear you are in evident panic. You should be.
    You are free to do as you wish politically. Stop representing to the American people that there is anything else at play. You abandoned any hope of being a true intelligence professional decades ago and became a political hack. Say so.
    Meanwhile, Senator Rand Paul’s assessment of you stands:
    “John Brennan started out his adulthood by voting for the Communist Party presidential candidate. He’s now ending his career by showing himself to be the most biased, bigoted, over-the-top, hyperbolic sort of unhinged director of the CIA we’ve ever had.”

Charles Faddis is a retired CIA operations and case officer, and the author of “Beyond Repair: The Decline And Fall Of The CIA"

Send me. I'll go. - Isaiah 6:8
    "It is hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions than putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." - Thomas Sowell

"The most refreshing thing you find in government is competence, because it is so rare." - Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ChemEngineer For This Useful Post:

2cent (07-25-2018),Big Dummy (07-25-2018),brouhahamama (09-12-2018),Canadianeye (07-25-2018),Dan40 (07-26-2018),Freewill (07-26-2018),Garden House Queen (07-25-2018),HawkTheSlayer (07-24-2018),Jen (07-24-2018),JMWinPR (07-25-2018),Kris P Bacon (07-24-2018),Louise (07-25-2018),Mainecoons (07-25-2018),MisterVeritis (07-25-2018),Montana (07-25-2018),Northern Rivers (07-25-2018),Old Tex (07-25-2018),OldSchool (07-24-2018),OriginalCyn (09-12-2018),Retiredat50 (07-24-2018),SharetheHedge (07-25-2018),Sled Dog (07-24-2018),Stan Fan (07-25-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Wow.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Retiredat50 For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (07-25-2018)

Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks
    This is why I'm here.

Can't help loving to hear about somewhat of an 'insider' with knowledge and balls enough to (more or less) directly confront a person like Brennan. Gives me hope.
    Last edited by OldSchool; 07-25-2018 at 12:08 AM.
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OldSchool For This Useful Post:

ChemEngineer (09-12-2018),Louise (07-25-2018),Montana (07-25-2018),Northern Rivers (07-25-2018)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    OH MY LORD. This is a very inspirational letter.

I am going to attempt to read it to my most militant left wing relatives. I had to sit through their spiel last weekend, lecturing me on Trump's treasonous Helsinki trip, and how their esteemed hero, Director Brennan said it was so. They quoted him as if he was some God.

I'd love to read this info to them, about their esteemed leader. They will probably not listen though.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Louise For This Useful Post:

2cent (07-25-2018),ChemEngineer (09-12-2018),Garden House Queen (07-25-2018),Montana (07-25-2018),Northern Rivers (07-25-2018)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post

I am going to attempt to read it to my most militant left wing relatives. I had to sit through their spiel last weekend, lecturing me on Trump's treasonous Helsinki trip, and how their esteemed hero, Director Brennan said it was so. They quoted him as if he was some God.

I'd love to read this info to them, about their esteemed leader. They will probably not listen though.
    @Louise Something for the conversation that won't happen:

If they will admit that Hillary Clinton DID screw over Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary...ask them if they think Hillary stopped there and didn't try to screw over candidate Trump with everything that we see being uncovered, today.

Last edited by Northern Rivers; 07-25-2018 at 01:13 AM.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (07-25-2018),Louise (07-25-2018),Montana (07-25-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Something more serious in a minute, but can't help myself. Does Brennan not look like Joe Spano, (FBI agent, Fornell, NCIS. Also LT. Goldblume, Hill Street Blues.)

Sorry, lousy pic. Oh well. Feel kinda bad, 'cuz I kinda got to liking Fornell after he softened up.
    I've only had two beers in dog years.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post

Good luck. You probably already know they'll can the truth "fake news."

Tried going to the link. Gotta love a link that's for "Members Only."
    I doubt Brennan will even receive it.

Good luck, again, Louise, if your family insists on a source, and you don't care to join that "membership."
    Last edited by 2cent; 07-25-2018 at 01:22 AM.
    I've only had two beers in dog years.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Louise (07-25-2018)

Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registeredCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    Wow.
    Pull his security clearances, no reason for him to have clearances - he works for the Clinton's and Obama.

Put his name on the No-Fly list as a potential traitor, adversary to the American republic and all Trump has to do to have that happen, is to hint publicly that he is considering a counter-intelligence investigation against Brennan by the FBI. That would make Brennan a flight risk. If he hops aboard the pedophile jet that Bill Clinton flies all the time, let him go, that is a private aircraft - but as soon as it is confirmed that he is airborne - have the State Department confiscate his U.S. Passport. He isn't going anyplace without that. Obama weaponized, for political purposes, ALL the alphabet agencies of the U.S. Government - time to really drain the swamp and put them all under a counter-intelligence investigation and hint it will switch to criminal.

I don't know why the President hasn't used this tool against his opponents. A former CIA Director with national security secrets and a reputation of being a political hack who leaks national security information to the media, could go anywhere in the world and compromise the U.S. Clinton went all the way to India and did it. Comey; Strucz; Paige; McCabe; Hillary; Holder (who said yesterday he is seriously considering running against Trump in 2020) there is a hoot, another Black corrupt Democrat is going to try to get elected President? Not a chance America is going on the race card again, it will take 4-5 Presidential elections and an exceptional proven candidate before the Democrats can put up a - Black - Female - and stand a chance of winning the White House. Eight years of Obama is still proving detrimental to this nation daily.

Anyway - turn the tables on Mueller and Rosenstein - all Trump has to do is refer to the public statements of these top echelon elite, idiot Democrats as justification for a counter-intelligence investigation. Subpoena their note, e-mails; confiscate their computers. Run that gamut of corrupt Obama crooks through an FBI investigation (don't need evidence to investigate, Mueller's case has been an investigation looking for a non-existent crime for two years). But, if Trump ordered the Bureau to undertake an investigation against those people - Muellers' case will die immediately, the left will go nuts, and the FBI will be desperate for any crumb Trump can throw them to renew America's faith in that agency. They will do a solid job - Sessions and Rosenstein can't stop it. Trump can also order an FBI investigation be run out of - say - New York City, by the Assistant Director in charge there, bypassing the current director and just state without firing him, that he has no confidence the Washington Field Office (WFO), or FBI Headquarters assistant Director's would undertake a legitimate investigation.

The Mueller investigation isn't going to end until Trump bowls a strike instead of constant spares. The Democrats and the media are nastier and more imaginative in coming up with dirt and fake news, which gets broadcast and accepted as truth, while Trump's legitimate accomplishments get buried and not reported. Trump can't just assume (like Hillary did), that his support, while at 88% approval today with the GOP, is going to come out and vote for GOP candidates in 2018, or simply use that twitter account to voice his concerns. He needs a major - big - kick-in-the-azz investigation against the "Deep state" to turn things around. Otherwise, although they don't do so usually, the youth and women's vote could come out in droves for the Democrats in 2018 and that spells disaster for America.

With the way the mainstream media pees all over themselves coming up with what seems like frivolous ideas to derail the Trump agenda, they are not frivolous. The left is far, far, far ahead in the race for credibility because Trump's solid accomplishments are not reported.

The President enjoys solid 88% support from the routine GOP voters in a poll released yesterday. That information doesn't get to the public, and their harassment and lies are beginning to be believed because they are never-ending from the media, the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party. How is it that Maxipad Waters is on tv every day, and Donald Trump isn't?

Turn the tables on them, pull the national security credentials of all those out of office Obama bureaucrats and listen to them scream, than put em on the No-Fly list, as "potential" enemies of the state, and call in the Assistant Director of the New York Office of the FBI, and the existing Director for an Oval Office meeting. Suggest they come up with ways to investigate the liars and leakers and insist the NYC Office handle the investigation instead of FBI headquarters at Washington, because of the massive corruption and loss of confidence in the agency under Obama. Guarantee Director Wray will call a White House lawn press conference and tell the media everything Trump said in the meeting. Bang! There is grounds for firing the FBI Director and starting to remake the agency, which is what Ameria wants. You will read articles and hundreds of comments that the rank and file of the Bureau is honest and trustworthy, and apolitial. They are not - the FBI has always been political first, and a crime-fighting agency second.

Either way, Trump plays it, we keep hearing the Mueller investigation will collapse, and it goes on and on. The answer is simple, the corrupt Democratic Party and its propaganda partner, mainstream media in Ameria, are better at inventing odd, dirty tricks to "allegedly" (hope that word applies) digging up dirt than the GOP is and making up Fake News.

Time Trump turned the tables on them, using the Executive Powers of the Presidency............ - Stan -
    Last edited by Stan Fan; 07-25-2018 at 01:58 AM.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stan Fan For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (07-25-2018),Montana (07-25-2018),nonsqtr (07-25-2018),Retiredat50 (07-25-2018)

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Thanks
    The Democrats are protecting these people, yet they have no apparent political interest in doing so. Brennan is not running for office, and neither is Clapper, yet the Democrats treat them like they're untouchable.

It seems to me that both men are among the most corrupt of public officials, both have lied under oath to our Congress, and both are blatantly partisan.

It looks to me like the Democrats are protecting the Deep State.

And, the WHY of it should be obvious.

The corrupt Democrats couldn't be nearly as corrupt without the backing of the deep state, nay, without the backing AND PARTICIPATION of the Deep State.

Listen for example, to that weasel Adam Schiff. He's bouncing around from one crime to another, first it was collusion, then it was money laundering, then it was treason, now it's campaign-finance violations. He can't seem to stay focused, he doesn't know what the actual crime actually is but for sure he's going to find it, Whatever It Might Be...

All this is simply to keep the media Focus off of the actual crimes committed by the Democratic Party, like destruction of evidence, obstruction of justice, fraud, ... and even if you took away all that, there would still be terminal stupidity, for things like leaving your entire database open to the hackers.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-25-2018),Freewill (07-26-2018),Northern Rivers (07-25-2018),Stan Fan (07-25-2018)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Wow....I bet Brennan's ears are burning when he reads this letter. Wow....what a letter.

Thread Information