User Tag List

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Imam Tawhidi...again:

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    “Let’s be honest here.” Be honest? Yeah that won’t happen. We are dealing with muslims taqiyya. Muslims agenda to rule the world, won’t be stopped by them being honest. No f-n way. muslims are basically Clinton now. They don’t know when to stop lying or when it started. All the know is they must have supreme power no matter who must die when the lie goes nowhere.
    The saddest epitaph which can be carved in memory of a vanished liberty is that it was lost because its possessors failed to stretch forth a saving hand while yet there was time. JUSTICE GEORGE SUTHERLAND (1938)

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    “Let’s be honest here.” Be honest? Yeah that won’t happen. We are dealing with muslims taqiyya. Muslims agenda to rule the world, won’t be stopped by them being honest. No f-n way. muslims are basically Clinton now. They don’t know when to stop lying or when it started. All the know is they must have supreme power no matter who must die when the lie goes nowhere.
    I've known the guy for a goodly number of years. He is being honest. You might construct that opinion from never interacting with him...but, I have.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Thanks
    Dear followers,
    I have legal cases against me by extremists all over the place. This means that my online activities are limited to what I can share under suppression orders. They’re very sensitive too. Once it’s over, I’ll be back to destroying their ideology every day. So if you notice a change in my posts, please understand.

Thanks
    In 2017, the media turned against me when I said there were foreign spies in Australia; and within our communities. They called me fake and crazy. Today, ASIO says foreign interference and espionage was happening at an "unprecedented scale" and that "The security threat comes from the actions and intent of the small number of individuals who seek to do Australia harm.” The same ABC that smeared me is now reporting on it.
    I am not a liar.

Thanks

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    In 2017, the media turned against me when I said there were foreign spies in Australia; and within our communities. They called me fake and crazy. Today, ASIO says foreign interference and espionage was happening at an "unprecedented scale" and that "The security threat comes from the actions and intent of the small number of individuals who seek to do Australia harm. The same ABC that smeared me is now reporting on it.
    I am not a liar.

No one but the medi-duh called you one.
    Last edited by Rickity Plumber; 09-01-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks

Thanks
    ‪I’m not involved in the talk about climate change because it’s not my field. I only like to talk about what I am experienced in. But I like and support the idea of planting trees regardless of climate change. It is a noble act. Something small we humans can do to give back to this planet.

Thanks
    If your religion says you should kill people...start with yourself.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (09-05-2019)

Thread Information