User Tag List

Page 1 of 15 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Imam Tawhidi...again:

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Thanks

Imam Tawhidi...again:

Read the 4th paragraph...

"The most apt response to the hours of political correctness came from an Australian Islamic cleric, Imam Mohammed Tawhidi who has been to Canada and is familiar with the Islamist networks in the country. He tweeted: “If you think all these Jihadi terrorists kill because they have a mental illness, then perhaps you are the one with a mental illness. It’s not mental illness, it’s their allegiance.”

FATAH: Mentally ill? The media or the murderer? | Toronto Sun
    Last edited by Northern Rivers; 07-24-2018 at 09:31 PM.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (12-09-2018),Big Dummy (07-24-2018),Daily Bread (02-11-2019),East of the Beast (05-18-2019),Garden House Queen (07-25-2018),HawkTheSlayer (07-24-2018),Lone Gunman (07-08-2019),Louise (07-24-2018),MrogersNhood (12-07-2018),Old Ridge Runner (07-31-2018),OldSchool (07-25-2018),teeceetx (03-31-2019),Tennyson (07-24-2018)

Up - Down - Left - Right V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    Read the 4th paragraph...

"The most apt response to the hours of political correctness came from an Australian Islamic cleric, Imam Mohammed Tawhidi who has been to Canada and is familiar with the Islamist networks in the country. He tweeted: “If you think all these Jihadi terrorists kill because they have a mental illness, then perhaps you are the one with a mental illness. It’s not mental illness, it’s their allegiance.”

FATAH: Mentally ill? The media or the murderer? | Toronto Sun

Ahhh.......a little factoid. That's what terrorists do. They want you to see things their way, and believe what they tell you.

They want you to believe that Islam is the only religion, and if you are not of Islam, preferably Sunni Islam ----- you are unholy.

Unholy people are infidels.....and thus....are supposed to die.

Allah Is the only God, and Mohammad is his messenger, to not believe that is unholy and against Islam belief.

Joe :
    "Astronomy compels the soul to look upward, and leads us from this world to another."

Plato, Philosopher

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe Hallenbeck For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (05-29-2019),Big Dummy (07-24-2018),Lone Gunman (07-08-2019),Northern Rivers (07-25-2018),Old Ridge Runner (07-31-2018),teeceetx (03-31-2019)

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenbeck View Post
    Ahhh.......a little factoid. That's what terrorists do. They want you to see things their way, and believe what they tell you.

They want you to believe that Islam is the only religion, and if you are not of Islam, preferably Sunni Islam ----- you are unholy.

Unholy people are infidels.....and thus....are supposed to die.

Allah Is the only God, and Mohammad is his messenger, to not believe that is unholy and against Islam belief.

Joe :
    I've known Mr T for a couple of years. I like the guy and have asked him many personal questions early on to see if he was for real. He is. His concept of religion is really mainstream. Me...a Roman Catholic by birth...only holds true to certain traditions...ya know...Christmas, Oysta, weddings and funerals. Church? I avoid that, religiously. Many Christian sects have people like me...and, is why something like the Uniting Church has gained so much ground. Mr T wants to coalesce that same sort of agnostic Muslim into embracing "an easy and equitable view of the world". His friends don't bang their head on the ground, think the Koran is antiquated and irrelevant, full of hate...and they are all glad that at least there's ONE "imam" out there that is leading the charge. He understands WHY I call him Mr Tawhidi instead of Iman Tawhidi. I'm not Muslim and I don't hold the tenets of that religion with any esteem. He accepts that.

I've posted...here...that you good folks should "friend" him on FB...just to keep up on what he is doing. That will enable you to decide whether he's a load of bullsh*t...or...the real deal.

IMO, this is a modern day Martin Luther.

Last edited by Northern Rivers; 07-25-2018 at 12:49 AM.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (07-25-2018),Louise (08-06-2018)

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks
    I don't buy it, neither should you.

Lying for Islam: what is that?
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (05-29-2019),Madison (07-26-2018),Northern Rivers (07-25-2018),Old Ridge Runner (07-31-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    I don't buy it, neither should you.

Lying for Islam: what is that?
    I went through my own vetting with him. It took me a while to get my head around what he's up to. He WILL end up like one of those TV evangelists. There are a LOT of "agnostic Muslims" out there, believe it or not.

But...unless you actually "put your finger in the wounds"...you don't have any real basis for any rational assay of what he's on about. That's why I say we should friend him...and shuffle along with what he's doing. Be more informed.

His background is Iranian. He remembers it as it once was...a cosmopolitan society. When the mullahs took over...his family had to leave. His journey is quite an interesting one, too.

Are you familiar with the plight of Tommy Robinson on Old Limey??? Mr T is considered by Tom to be a friend...and Mr T is pulling out all the stops to get him released. Here. in Oz...he has sided with the emerging Third Force...an amalgam of conservative parties that is forging ahead. He is steadfast in saying that any Muslim that wants to emigrate to Oz...needs to embrace this country for what it is...and not what they want it to be.

Just sayin'.....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (07-25-2018),Louise (08-06-2018)

Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (07-25-2018)

Thanks
    Javid orders probe into the ethnicity of sexual grooming gangs | Daily Mail Online

Tawhidi's statement about it:

"He might fool many people but he isn’t fooling me. This isn’t a matter of ‘ethnicity’. This is a matter of Religion. We have Wahabist, Salafist and Bakri Islamic teachings that teach Muslims to “rape the infidels”. Rapists aren’t only Pakistani. This is a distraction which I’m not falling for."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Louise (07-30-2018),Old Ridge Runner (07-31-2018)

Thanks
    Can PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) please condemn this atrocious crime against this poor goat? And acknowledge the real problem behind it without being afraid of being labelled “Islamophobic”!? (Imam Tawhidi)

Haryana: Pregnant goat dies after being gangraped by eight men, Haroon and Jaffar amongst accused

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Louise (07-30-2018)

Thanks

Thanks
    Today:

"Believe in humanity before believing in religion. The same religion that taught you to behead others can teach others to behead you."

Thread Information