User Tag List

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Imam Tawhidi...again:

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Thanks
    With regard to the recent knife-attack:

"Watch how a Palestinian goes to work in Jerusalem to feed his family. Stab some innocent Jews, get arrested or shot, and the Palestinian Authority with Hamas will pay his family a martyr’s/hero’s allowance. This money comes from your taxes. I wonder if he has a brother or cousin in Sydney, New York or London. Disgusting people."
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Thanks
    "Australia should learn from our friends in Europe, such as Poland, on how to deal with Islamic Extremists and terrorism. Stop giving us news that “the terrorism statistics are lower this year” - I do not care how low they are. The statistics should be 0 terrorist attacks. Not “only 10” or “only 5” - it should be ZERO - period."
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-12-2019)

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Tawhidi got this on Twitter:

Munzem Muhhamdh...
    "You're a Zionist Jew, you dumbass."

Imam Tawhidi...
    Firstly, I didn't know that Zionists were reformist Muslims.
    Secondly, Jews are not Dumbasses', they have won 206 out of 900 Nobel Prizes.
    Thirdly, nice to see you on Jewish-made Facebook. Finally giving the goats a day off.

Thanks
    "I am Muslim. Jerusalem is not."

Thanks
    "Dear Muslims, this man commented on a picture of me with a female politician. He’s saying: “Why do you take pictures with women? Is there a verse in the Quran allowing/encouraging this?” - Apparently he thinks the camera was invented before Islam, and that there might be a verse in the Quran regarding its usage by Muslims."

"Crazy Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen says he wants Canada to accept more refugees as economic immigrants. You can’t be a refugee if you’re an economic migrant. What type of refugee lands with golden bangles, stacks of cash and latest technology????"

Last edited by Northern Rivers; 06-22-2019 at 12:24 AM.

Thanks
    "I’ve requested from a neutral individual to start arranging meetings between myself and fundamentalist Muslim Imams and communities for 2020. If you want to make change, then we need to preach to them. Jews and Christians don’t need our message, and tweeting will not change Islam. I am expecting heated exchanges and an uphill battle, but if we can impact 10 individuals out of 1000 (x that by the number of communities we visit) we will be making a significant dent in society. You cannot preach to fundamentalists through Fox News and CNN. Doesn’t work. All of these meetings will take place publicly and in the West, the fundamentalists will express their concerns and opinions about us, and we will do the same to them. If we can open a door for dialogue, I will win. Patience and strategy is key. More updates coming soon."

Thanks
    If you’re wondering why my Twitter account is being targeted, last week I became the most followed Imam on Twitter in the English speaking world. After the Imams of Saudi Arabia, I have the most following. On top of that, their accounts are dead. They have millions of followers, yet hardly any interaction. My retweet reach is 90,000,000. They don’t like it. They really don’t. Remember when the ABC said I shouldn’t be given the megaphone? The ABC couldn’t get the attention of 90 Million people even if they did miracles all day.

Thanks

Thread Information