User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81112131415161718

Thread: Imam Tawhidi...again:

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    An Islamic newspaper in Sydney published a story citing me as “Imam Tawhidi from Switzerland”‬
    ‪Like, really?‬
    ‪I am probably the most known Imam in Australia, and one of the most known Imams in the world. What kind of journalism is this?‬
    ‪Maybe they want me to move to Switzerland?‬
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Thanks
    (Picture of Imamzy Tawhidski taken in Warsaw, Poland ���� earlier this year.)

Jihad-free, nonsense-free, safe and based Poland. No bodyguards needed. Walk free.

Mess with their national security and you will need an ambulance, not the police.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Thanks
    Worship your stone, just don’t stone us with it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Rickity Plumber (12-02-2019)

Thanks
    That’s my kinda Muslim!
    Kitchen porter Mohammed risked his life to bring down the London Bridge attacker during his lunch break and returned to wash dishes at the restaurant nearby not telling anyone.

Thanks
    In response to Linda Sarsour chiding that Israelis are "supreme to everybody else":

Tell us about Saudi Arabia or Qatar please, what were they built on? Democracy and feminism?

Thanks
    When Islamist Extremists realize that war is not Holy, and that there is no such thing as a “Holy War,” our planet will witness a significant drop in religious motivated terrorism.

Thanks
    Commenting on Rashide Tlaib's scarf:

That’s not just any scarf. That has become the symbol of Hamas terrorists. Any modest politician would distance themselves from it in order to avoid any indirect support to terrorists. I’m sure Palestinians have other cultural clothings. Why the insistence on wearing this one?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Kodiak (12-07-2019)

Thanks

Thread Information