User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213

Thread: Imam Tawhidi...again:

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    “Let’s be honest here.” Be honest? Yeah that won’t happen. We are dealing with muslims taqiyya. Muslims agenda to rule the world, won’t be stopped by them being honest. No f-n way. muslims are basically Clinton now. They don’t know when to stop lying or when it started. All the know is they must have supreme power no matter who must die when the lie goes nowhere.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms. Robert Heinlein

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    “Let’s be honest here.” Be honest? Yeah that won’t happen. We are dealing with muslims taqiyya. Muslims agenda to rule the world, won’t be stopped by them being honest. No f-n way. muslims are basically Clinton now. They don’t know when to stop lying or when it started. All the know is they must have supreme power no matter who must die when the lie goes nowhere.
    I've known the guy for a goodly number of years. He is being honest. You might construct that opinion from never interacting with him...but, I have.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Dear followers,
    I have legal cases against me by extremists all over the place. This means that my online activities are limited to what I can share under suppression orders. They’re very sensitive too. Once it’s over, I’ll be back to destroying their ideology every day. So if you notice a change in my posts, please understand.

Thread Information