User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Imam Tawhidi...again:

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Thanks
    "This is shameful. This is not how you treat people. First you lock up my friend Governor Ahok and prevent me from defending him in trial (see here: https://www.sbs.com.au/…/australian-imam-volunteering-to-de…) and now this woman gets jail time when absolutely innocent!!"

Woman who complained about noisy mosque jailed for blasphemy | The Independent
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (08-30-2018)

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Thanks
    "The manager of my local Bunnings Warehouse just gave me a discount on my basic home security products, along with a pat on my shoulder. And my Islamic Studies teacher used to tell us to never support “Jewish Bunnings”. ‬I keep running away from “Special Treatments” but they keep catching up with me."
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Thanks
    "As someone who was forced to chant it throughout my childhood and after every Friday Prayers, I can confirm that it most certainly means what it seems."

(Mr T's response to the recent claim that, "Iran doesn't REALLY mean death To America when they chant that slogan".)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Louise (09-13-2018)

Thanks
    Today's quip...about the "frightened refugees"...

"It’s interesting how they claim asylum in Australia because of ‘potential death’ in their countries, and then go back to their countries for holidays."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (08-30-2018)

Thanks
    “My family members were executed, burnt alive & exiled by Islamist governments & ISIS. I was born as a refugee without any documents. I hope this clarifies why I have strong views regarding immigration and Islamic extremism. I’m not Right-wing. I’m human wing.”

Thanks
    Canadian imam on stoning women: "Stoning is also purification for the believer."

Mr T: "I usually just take a shower."

Thanks
    "Canada is literally sacrificing its children on the altar of political correctness and reckless open borders policies."

This was said after he saw that a "refugee" from Afghanistan raped and killed a young schoolgirl.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Louise (09-13-2018)

Thanks
    Mr T commenting on the USA cancelling $300M in foreign aid to Pakistan...ya know...the country that danced in the street when The Towers came down...and hid the guy responsible for it:

"Pakistan has failed to tackle terrorism the way they promised and this is the appropriate thing for the USA to do. Their response, covering Trump’s face in blood, shows that they cannot be trusted with anti-terrorism projects. Pakistan’s terrorism problem is affecting every country."

Thanks
    "A nation begins to collapse when politicians care more about diversity and immigration than they do about the safety of its citizens."

Thanks

Thread Information