User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Imam Tawhidi...again:

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I friended him on FB. And it is hard to do. They are on the lookout for infiltrators.

I think he is for real. To me, he seems like a REFORM leader, wanting to move ahead of the ancient BS, that ALL religions have in their oldest writings. We wouldn't hold to everything the Old Testament preached. We wouldn't blindly follow all of the original rules of the Roman Catholics. Things evolve.

I applaud him for putting his neck on the line, to try and help his people evolve.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Louise For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (08-07-2018)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    I friended him on FB. And it is hard to do. They are on the lookout for infiltrators.

I think he is for real. To me, he seems like a REFORM leader, wanting to move ahead of the ancient BS, that ALL religions have in their oldest writings. We wouldn't hold to everything the Old Testament preached. We wouldn't blindly follow all of the original rules of the Roman Catholics. Things evolve.

I applaud him for putting his neck on the line, to try and help his people evolve.
    I've known Mr T for over three years...and, exchange emails from time to time. Part of his motivation...besides being a reformer...is to be the first Muslim counterpart to the US TV Evangelists. Sure, there's a mercenary side to this..but...it's a livin'!!! He'll need heaps of money just to stay alive.

One of his supporters...is Tommy Robinson. That says a lot, in itself.

Today: "What I say about Islamic extremists doesn't make me far Right. It makes me dead right."
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Louise (08-07-2018)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    No way on God's Green Earth will I befriend a Muslim. They are not allowed in my house, unless they are Sufi, without substantial screening. Sufis are not considered Muslim, by Radical Islam, and I see why. They reject the violence so predominant in Islam. Therefore, most Muslims see them as Apostate. Many refuse to accept that they are Muslim, at all.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
    No way on God's Green Earth will I befriend a Muslim. They are not allowed in my house, unless they are Sufi, without substantial screening. Sufis are not considered Muslim, by Radical Islam, and I see why. They reject the violence so predominant in Islam. Therefore, most Muslims see them as Apostate. Many refuse to accept that they are Muslim, at all.
    I totally agree with all of the above. If you do some research on this Imam, you might find him suitable to be a guest in your home. As you said, without substantial screening. If you 'screen him', you might understand why some of us respect this man.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Louise For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (08-07-2018)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    I totally agree with all of the above. If you do some research on this Imam, you might find him suitable to be a guest in your home. As you said, without substantial screening. If you 'screen him', you might understand why some of us respect this man.
    As I posted...and, explained, before:

He wants to "take in" all those Muslims that...like me...avoid church, religiously...and, observe religion more as a tradition. His "flock" does not attend any mosque and see their religious tenets as outdated and savage.

This is a modern day, Martin Luther.

Today's musing by Mr T. It's about the response of a rapist:

" Which Mosque did he learn such ethics from? Migrant rapes a student in a UK cemetery replies ‘Yes, I did that. Why not?’ "
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Louise (08-07-2018)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    His FB entry, today...with regard to something we are mightily ticked off about:

Citizens are: Australian
    Event type: Multicultural
    Person Denied Entry (after being invited): Prominent Jewish Leader
    Reason: Because he’s Jewish
    Party behind event: Labor Party
    Who blocked his entry?: Muslim MP

Islamic Supremacy, anti-semitism and discrimination.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Louise (08-14-2018)

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 72.0%

Thanks
    Forgive me for remaining skeptical until some catalyst event exposes loyalties.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    Forgive me for remaining skeptical until some catalyst event exposes loyalties.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    TODAY: this is part of a public dialogue going on here...right now...about immigration. He agrees there is an immigration problem and wants to "means test" ALL migrants...including "refugees". At the moment...everyone else needs to satisfy certain criteria...but...some...mostly all Muslims...don't.

"I landed in Australia in 1995. We lived in a white Australian neighbourhood, where I was the only brown skinned, dark haired kid at the park. Never once has a White Australian bullied me or called names. The only racism I’ve experienced was from other migrants."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Louise (08-16-2018)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    TODAY:

"Asia Times took down Zuhdi’s dangerous article after he used parody tweets as references to call me ‘radical’, part of an “Islamic State” and that I was educated by Assad’s regime, when I’ve never been to Syria. My lawyers don’t mess around. We’re coming for every liar."

https://www.facebook.com/theimamofpe...type=3&theater

Thread Information