User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UNHOLY ALLIANCE: Did US Intelligence Agencies Collude With Clinton To Influence The

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks

UNHOLY ALLIANCE: Did US Intelligence Agencies Collude With Clinton To Influence The

UNHOLY ALLIANCE:
    Did US Intelligence Agencies Collude With Clinton To Influence The 2016 Election?​

By John D. O'Connor
    07/10/2018

As controversial as the Steele dossier has become, it may well prove key to a political corruption scandal far more insidious than anyone has presently suggested. To be sure, critics have blasted its seeming partisan falsity, and many also have declaimed that it enabled the FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. And there is evidence that the opening of the “Russiagate” investigation was itself premised strongly on this “salacious and unverified” report. But little attention has been paid to the role of American intelligence agencies in its creation, which now is appearing substantial, and which would implicate a governmental conspiracy making
    Watergate
    look like child’s play.
    This is not to minimize the profoundly troubling questions that this dossier has already presented, including those about the legitimacy of using “human sources” (i.e., spies) to entrap the opposition candidate during a presidential campaign. These questions are being doggedly pursued by Congress, and fought tooth and nail by a DOJ/FBI whose present and former officials face serious jeopardy. For instance, any official who knowingly presented a materially false FISA application, for warrant or extensions, should be guilty, for one, of obstruction of justice under
    18 U.S.C. 1505
    But reasonable inferences to be drawn from the known evidence suggest that governmental wrongdoing may be even more darkly sinister than DOJ critics presently imagine, encompassing possible criminality so pervasive and widespread that every top DOJ and FBI official serving in 2016 may face discipline or even indictment. The basis for this pandemic criminality would be the participation of the DOJ, FBI and CIA, not just in the questionable use of the partisan, false Clinton-funded Steele Dossier, but in its planning and development, an issue not yet been meaningfully explored.
    ~Snip~
    In short, if the Steele dossier did not simply come over the transom, but was in fact developed in coordination with them, then Comey, Brennan and Clapper, along with their underlings, should face serious consequences.

Source: dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/did-us-intelligence-agencies-collude-with-clinton-to-influence-2016-election/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm _medium=Social

~~~~~~
    FBI, DOJ, State Department, CIA, Brennan, Clapper, GCHQ, Brexit, Obama? Could this explain why no one wants this can of worms actually opened?
    We ALL know full well the HUSSEIN Junta tried to and is still undermining a sitting president. This is NOT a conspiracy theory. We all know the facts. Evidence shows Peter Strzok and the FBI involvement is just the tip of the iceberg. When I make that statement, I do not make it lightly! The evidence is overwhelming that the Obama Admin, sitting members of Congress and the Clinton Campaign conspired to rig and steal an election by destroying their political opponents illegally and criminally used government agencies. That is the textbook definition of a coup d' etat. It failed and people should be brought to account.

Everyone involved should be tried for sedition and treason in conspiring with foreign agents if that is proven and sent to prison for the rest of their lives. They've committed Sedition and Treason deserving to be tried be jailed at a minimum for their crimes against this country.
    What is really ugly is that this could happen in the United States of America.
    Last edited by Wehrwolfen; 07-11-2018 at 01:25 PM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wehrwolfen For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (07-11-2018),goodpen (07-12-2018),HawkTheSlayer (07-11-2018),Jen (07-12-2018),Jim Scott (07-11-2018),Knightkore (07-11-2018),Kris P Bacon (07-11-2018),Louise (07-11-2018),nonsqtr (07-11-2018),Rita Marley (07-11-2018),RMNIXON (07-11-2018),teeceetx (07-11-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 93.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Uhm YEAH.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rita Marley For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (07-11-2018),JMWinPR (07-11-2018),Louise (07-11-2018),Old Tex (07-11-2018),teeceetx (07-11-2018)

1 year registeredTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rita Marley View Post
    Uhm YEAH.
    If I knew how to post photos, I would post a gif with a hamster in a hamster wheel, with hamster dance music. Everyone will just have to use their imagination, for now.

Wake me up please when one of these conspirators gets hung. I really do want to watch.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (07-11-2018),Knightkore (07-11-2018),Rita Marley (07-11-2018),Wehrwolfen (07-11-2018)

50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    If I knew how to post photos, I would post a gif with a hamster in a hamster wheel, with hamster dance music. Everyone will just have to use their imagination, for now.

Wake me up please when one of these conspirators gets hung. I really do want to watch.

~~~~~~

You may end up sleeping longer than Rip Van Winkle.

Last edited by Wehrwolfen; 07-11-2018 at 01:29 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wehrwolfen For This Useful Post:

JMWinPR (07-11-2018),Rita Marley (07-11-2018)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I was watching Hannity last night, and it was made clear that a number of different versions of the so-called Dossier were circulating from many sources, including Trump Hater John McCain. That makes it look like a deliberate attempt to seed this into the intelligence community well before the election.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (07-11-2018),Kris P Bacon (07-11-2018),Wehrwolfen (07-11-2018)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    It's painfully obvious they did. But, you left out the third horse on the troika, the media. Clinton paid for the dossier, traitors in the CIA and FBI endorsed it, and the media ran with the story, knowing full well it is bogus. The politicians, weak little people, put in the "special counsel" and the story is now history. A sad, pitiful, history but still history.
    Last edited by patrickt; 07-11-2018 at 05:51 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (07-11-2018),JMWinPR (07-11-2018),Louise (07-11-2018)

Fossil nut V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity AwardKing of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Thanks

@dinosaur That's easy. Google "hamster running in wheel gifs" find one and right click, hit "copy". Then come back and right click in the response box. Hit paste and presto!
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (07-11-2018),Louise (07-11-2018)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks

Will this work?

Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (07-11-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    The criminality, extending to treason, within the top echelons of our intelligence and law enforcement agencies has seriously damaged these once-respected institutions. The FBI's once-sterling reputation has been badly hurt.

The worst part is that most Americans know by now that Hillary Clinton, James Comey and the CIA Directors along with the infamous FBI duo of Strzok and Page are never going to be held accountable for their crimes. This disgusts most folks and creates not only resentment against the Washington political establishment but also nurtures a deep and abiding cynicism toward the government within the U.S. population.

That is a good thing.

Jim

Last edited by Jim Scott; 07-11-2018 at 05:41 PM.
    "Need" now means wanting someone else's (taxpayer) money. "Greed" means wanting to keep your own profit. "Compassion" is when a politician arranges the transfer. - Joseph Sobran

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jim Scott For This Useful Post:

Death-Ninja (07-11-2018),dinosaur (07-11-2018),patrickt (07-11-2018),Rita Marley (07-12-2018),teeceetx (07-11-2018),Wehrwolfen (07-11-2018)

50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    The worst part is that most Americans know by now that Hillary Clinton, James Comey and the CIA Directors along with the infamous FBI duo of Strzok and Page are never going to be held accountable for their crimes.
    Good lord, Clinton seems all but certain to be running for president again in 2020, the chilling thing about that is she & her hubby who are plainly traitors to the United States and have been running an ongoing criminal enterprise for three decades now, will be supported by tens of millions of idiots, think about that, tens of millions! Here's the thing, Jeff Sessions is not missing in action anymore than the so-called media is, he is orchestrating all of this obstruction of justice, he's the boss at DOJ, and contrary to what an idiot named Sean Hannity keeps bleating out about an FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation, there is in fact none at all! Folks, they are all involved, likely the majority of the senate was involved in Obama's scheme to fix the last election, that is the egg Jeff Sessions is sitting upon, and there is no way any of them are ever gonna be held to account for their actions, this is because every fucking one of them is involved in this overt act of sedition, and each and every one of them has the goods on each and every other one!

Profound corruption, nothing is as it seems....
    Last edited by Death-Ninja; 07-11-2018 at 05:52 PM.
    Wildlife Photography Page Mostly Black Bear & Bald Eagles, Chris Sarno | Flickr
    Wish To Purchase Visit Me Here ---
    https://chris-sarno.smugmug.com/

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Death-Ninja For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (07-11-2018),Jim Scott (07-12-2018),Louise (07-11-2018),Wehrwolfen (07-12-2018)

Thread Information