User Tag List

Thread: Clinton Body Count Series #5: Woman Set to Testify Against Clintons Blown Up in Home

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks

Clinton Body Count Series #5: Woman Set to Testify Against Clintons Blown Up in Home

Clinton Body Count Series #5: Woman Set to Testify Against Clintons Blown Up in Home Explosion

New Jersey couple dies in a home explosion. Caroline Paladino was apparently set to testify to Grand Jury against the Clintons this week.

The expected testimony centered on a notorious pharmaceutical company who gave money to the Clinton Foundation in a bid to cover up their drug price gouging crimes.
    According to reports, ‘US Federal Grand Jury had been impaneled to hear testimony from witnesses presented before it by FBI investigators and/or US Attorneys’.

‘This report, after describing the horrific opioid crisis in America, concludes with SVR analysts noting that this past week, also, provided an explanation as to why the FBI task force investigating Hillary Clinton and her Clinton Foundation has been increasing their electronic communications with the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Tennessee—and that is due to a shocking court case currently underway in Knoxville, Tennessee—that was brought against the Clinton Foundation bribed pharmaceutical giant Purdue Pharma by Tennessee Attorney General Herbert H. Slatery III on behalf of the citizens of his State—and whose shocking to the conscious just released, by order of the court, documents stunningly reveal:
    “Purdue’s own records show company founders and executives pressed its sales team to push Tennessee doctors to prescribe deadly dosages of Oxycontin on a long-term basis while lying to doctors about the dangers.
    Merrick: You do everything wrong.

Buffy: Sorry.

Merrick: No. Do it wrong. Don't play our game.

Captain Cold: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (07-11-2018),Libhater (07-11-2018),MrMike (07-11-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    So, Clinton Crime Inc now can add Drug Dealing to their list of crimes.

-
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon
    I do NOT trust people who do not Love Dogs! - Kurmugeon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurmugeon For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (07-11-2018)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurmugeon View Post
    So, Clinton Crime Inc now can add Drug Dealing to their list of crimes.

-
    Are you kidding, there's not one open borders politician who is not collecting cash from the Mexican cartels, not fucking one! Why do you think that border is virtually undefended?
    Wildlife Photography Page Mostly Black Bear & Bald Eagles, Chris Sarno | Flickr
    Wish To Purchase Visit Me Here ---
    https://chris-sarno.smugmug.com/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Death-Ninja For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (07-11-2018)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    purdue pharma: they manufacture codeine based painkillers. this stuff is highly addictive .. as bad as crystal meth but legal as long as prescribed by a doctor. move along folks. no connection to the clintons. keep moving.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (07-11-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Investigators have not revealed what caused the blast but have said they do not suspect any foul play.

Neighbors said the couple had lived in their home for decades, and it was where they raised their children.

Last edited by RMNIXON; 07-11-2018 at 01:53 PM.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (07-11-2018)

Fossil nut V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity AwardKing of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    Probably the classic gas stove.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (07-11-2018)

Thread Information