Thread: Jimmy Kimmel's recollection of night Trump and him met

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks

Jimmy Kimmel's recollection of night Trump and him met

Jimmy Kimmel responds to Trump

What Trump said about it according to the presstitute writing the story:

Trump claimed “no talent” Kimmel once stood “outside on the sidewalk” waiting for him before a show and even opened his car door.
    What Kimmel remembers:

“That never happened,” the late-night personality reiterated. “It’s a funny thing,” he continued. “We all know, like even the people who like the president know he makes things up, but still it’s weird to hear him tell a lie that specifically involves you. All of a sudden you’re like, ‘Wait, no, he’s lying!'..................
    Here’s how Kimmel remembers that meeting with Trump: “Donald Trump showed up one night outside our show banging on the backstage door. It was 2007. He had a half-finished bucket of chicken under his arm and he was screaming that he needed to use the bathroom. But unfortunately, there was someone in the bathroom. I believe it was Zach Braff who was in the bathroom. So Donald took a look around.He stuffed the remainder of the chicken in his jacket, he dropped his pants, he did his business in the bucket. That story is exactly as true as his was.”
    Last edited by Frankenvoter; 07-10-2018 at 10:34 AM.

Fun in the Summertime Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    LOL do you really think we believe a loser like Kimbell?

In conservative clubs there's a room for most of us, a VIP room, and then a room with just DonGlock26

3. The Following User Says Thank You to texmaster For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (07-10-2018)

Fossil nut V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    LOL do you really think we believe a loser like Kimbell?

Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon!
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

texmaster (07-11-2018)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Here is what cracks me up, about Jimmy Kimmel 'whining' like a butthurt baby, over a 'story' that Trump told about him.

Kimmel and friends tell mean, crude 'stories' about Trump every single night. EVERY late night show, EVERY awards show, EVERY comedy show, is packed full of LIES about Trump. They mock him, belittle him, laugh at him and his wife and family, all day and night.

Yet Trump does the same thing to Kimmel, and he squeals like a stuck pig. He can dish it out but he cant take it.

for context:

Trump Will Soon Be Target of More Late-Night Jokes Than Any Other President

[ this is from 2017^^^]

Trump’s total since taking office rises to 1,530 when combined with the number of digs about his family members and members of his administration.
    According to the director of the center, Robert Lichter, the 1,060 jokes about Trump in his first 100 days are more than recent presidents drew in their entire first year.

Barack Obama was the target of 936 jokes during that time frame; George W. Bush was the subject of 546 quips, and Bill Clinton was the topic of 440 jabs.

Late-night TV has gotten more political, and in some cases more partisan, since Trump took office. Stephen Colbert’s ratings have risen since the inauguration, eclipsing those of his chief rival Jimmy Fallon.

The study showed that Colbert told the most jokes about Trump, 337, followed by Trevor Noah, 315, Fallon, 231, and Jimmy Kimmel, 177.

The investigation covered a total of 2,094 political jokes from the opening monologues of “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” “The Daily Show With Trevor Noah,” and “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”

Trump jokes were nearly triple the number told about Democrats, 95, and Republicans, 290, combined.

SO THE COMICS CAN MOCK AND BELITTLE TRUMP EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, BUT IF TRUMP TROLLS JIMMY, SAYING HE OPENED TRUMPS CAR DOOR, KIMMEL FLIPS OUT AND THROWS A TANTRUM.

KIMMEL CAN TELL RUDE STORIES ABOUT TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY, IMPLYNG TRUMP IS SEXUALLY INTERESTED IN HIS DAUGHTER, INSINUATING THAT MELANIA IS UNHAPPY IN THE MARRIAGE AND PLANNING TO RUN OFF WITH A SECRET SERVICE AGENT...AND THAT'S FINE TO DO. BUT IF TRUMP DOES THE SAME BACK, HE IS SUDDENLY AN EVIL LIAR...HYPOCRITES!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Louise For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (07-11-2018),texmaster (07-11-2018)

Fossil nut V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    Here is what cracks me up, about Jimmy Kimmel 'whining' like a butthurt baby, over a 'story' that Trump told about him.

Kimmel and friends tell mean, crude 'stories' about Trump every single night. EVERY late night show, EVERY awards show, EVERY comedy show, is packed full of LIES about Trump. They mock him, belittle him, laugh at him and his wife and family, all day and night.

Yet Trump does the same thing to Kimmel, and he squeals like a stuck pig. He can dish it out but he cant take it.

for context:

Trump Will Soon Be Target of More Late-Night Jokes Than Any Other President

[ this is from 2017^^^]

Trump’s total since taking office rises to 1,530 when combined with the number of digs about his family members and members of his administration.
    According to the director of the center, Robert Lichter, the 1,060 jokes about Trump in his first 100 days are more than recent presidents drew in their entire first year.

Barack Obama was the target of 936 jokes during that time frame; George W. Bush was the subject of 546 quips, and Bill Clinton was the topic of 440 jabs.

Late-night TV has gotten more political, and in some cases more partisan, since Trump took office. Stephen Colbert’s ratings have risen since the inauguration, eclipsing those of his chief rival Jimmy Fallon.

The study showed that Colbert told the most jokes about Trump, 337, followed by Trevor Noah, 315, Fallon, 231, and Jimmy Kimmel, 177.

The investigation covered a total of 2,094 political jokes from the opening monologues of “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” “The Daily Show With Trevor Noah,” and “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”

Trump jokes were nearly triple the number told about Democrats, 95, and Republicans, 290, combined.

SO THE COMICS CAN MOCK AND BELITTLE TRUMP EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, BUT IF TRUMP TROLLS JIMMY, SAYING HE OPENED TRUMPS CAR DOOR, KIMMEL FLIPS OUT AND THROWS A TANTRUM.

KIMMEL CAN TELL RUDE STORIES ABOUT TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY, IMPLYNG TRUMP IS SEXUALLY INTERESTED IN HIS DAUGHTER, INSINUATING THAT MELANIA IS UNHAPPY IN THE MARRIAGE AND PLANNING TO RUN OFF WITH A SECRET SERVICE AGENT...AND THAT'S FINE TO DO. BUT IF TRUMP DOES THE SAME BACK, HE IS SUDDENLY AN EVIL LIAR...HYPOCRITES!

Typical lefty Cuck. Fag
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon!
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

Louise (07-11-2018),texmaster (07-11-2018)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Liberalism/Democommies RUIN everything they get their hands their on. Late night used to be a thing to watch. Today it's a thing to puke up your dinner over. NASTY HATEFUL UGLY SMALL MINDED SHALLOW LITTLE so called: men and women - our so called fellow country and women. they make me sick
    ďA nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

Louise (07-11-2018)

Thread Information