User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Shane Ryan

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial31 days registered
    Overall activity: 72.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Ryan View Post
    If I live to be 90 years old, I might write an autobiography. At my age now, I should be working on a will. I don't expect to live that long. I hope I die with a gun in my hand (NOT pointed at myself), and I have a premonition that it might happen in the next 10-15 years.
    Hi, I am older too and expect to die in the next 5 years, a little more or less. I have found this site to be a good one and am enjoying it. Much better than an old folks forum I was on for awhile that had Gestapo as staff.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Polly For This Useful Post:

Shane Ryan (07-14-2018)

Tiocfaidh ar la Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registered
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Much better than an old folks forum I was on for awhile that had Gestapo as staff.

Democrats?
    Last edited by Shane Ryan; 07-14-2018 at 12:01 PM.
    Bullets work, ballots don't.

O God, thy arm was here, And not to us, but to thy arm alone Ascribe we all. - King Henry V, Act IV, Scene 8, William Shakespeare

I think we have committed a crime against our people by making their standard of living so incomparably lower than that of the Americans. - Boris Yeltsin, 1989

RedheadAdmin V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    I think you're right, @HawkTheSlayer
    I want lefties to have all the abortions they can. Let them wipe themselves OUT; fine with me.

As a nation, we must face it.
    The Clintons are the reason for this mess. They're a cancer, poison, ruinous; a walking Constitutional Crisis. They should both be tried for Treason and executed for their crimes against American citizens and the USA. And they're not the only ones. Justice. It matters.
    LOOKING FOR THE FORUM RULES?----> ---> ---> CLICK HERE
    Thank you for helping us provide great customer service

RedheadAdmin V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    seems like another tho
    I want lefties to have all the abortions they can. Let them wipe themselves OUT; fine with me.

As a nation, we must face it.
    The Clintons are the reason for this mess. They're a cancer, poison, ruinous; a walking Constitutional Crisis. They should both be tried for Treason and executed for their crimes against American citizens and the USA. And they're not the only ones. Justice. It matters.
    LOOKING FOR THE FORUM RULES?----> ---> ---> CLICK HERE
    Thank you for helping us provide great customer service

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (07-15-2018)

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    That would be nice Kris, but I constantly hear the rumblings of a distant thunder.
    Don't eat beans every meal. The distant thunder will go away.

And welcome!

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Hi, I am older too and expect to die in the next 5 years, a little more or less. I have found this site to be a good one and am enjoying it. Much better than an old folks forum I was on for awhile that had Gestapo as staff.

Yep, we all got to go one day @Polly. Look on it as a ban from the moderator in the sky. I’ll be joining you not long afterwards.

They’ll miss us oldies ya know. Did I tell ya of the time I nearly won the TPF Peace Prize for discovering @Rutabaga ancestors were carrots and came to America disguised as a packet of seedlings? Or that an Obama is a hallucinogenic drug imported from Africa and responsible for meddling in the 2008 elections? Not many people know all this.

I wrote to Trump about it, I said, 'Mr Trump' I said, 'why dontcha market Obama as Made in America n export him back to Africa with no tariffs'? No one would know would they, I mean he can speak English and he’s got false papers and everything. He’s got millions of followers on Twitter, maybe he could take those with him as well?

Here are some exclusive pictures I took from Obama’s never before seen family album and put on TPF for you all

Ahhh, memories of days gone by. And what about that time @Kris P Bacon and I tried to make California the Republic of Bacon, but the liberals interfered and it became the Republic of Welfare. I still have our national anthem.

The last part made me laugh. Are those the kind of forums that have the adverts for stair lifts and someone writes, 'Hey everybody this is a really good question for you all. Are you left or right handed?' And the replies go along the lines of, 'WOW, that’s really interesting, I never thought about that.' Yet if you write, 'Are you a liberal by choice, or because your stupid?' you get banned!

Life is a Pork Chop. You savour it, enjoy it and pay your bill at the end

Last edited by Pork Chop; 07-15-2018 at 09:38 PM.
    "Verbal waterboarding" - Stimulating the cerebral cortex and producing prolonged periods of mirth. Chop. P, Chops Encyclopedia of Knowledge, 2018, TPF Edition.

My Blog: "Change My World"

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (07-15-2018),Polly (07-15-2018),Rutabaga (07-15-2018)

Banned Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    If I live to be 90 years old, I might write an autobiography. At my age now, I should be working on a will. I don't expect to live that long. I hope I die with a gun in my hand (NOT pointed at myself), and I have a premonition that it might happen in the next 10-15 years.
    You sound like a troubled person. Better be careful talking to me. That might push you over the edge.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    That would be nice Kris, but I constantly hear the rumblings of a distant thunder.
    Probably some teenager with the bass turned up on his stereo.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    Don't eat beans every meal. The distant thunder will go away.

And welcome!
    I did not eat beans last night. What else is a poor white man supposed to do? My other staple is rice.
    Last edited by Shane Ryan; 07-21-2018 at 07:02 PM.

O God, thy arm was here, And not to us, but to thy arm alone Ascribe we all. - King Henry V, Act IV, Scene 8, William Shakespeare

I think we have committed a crime against our people by making their standard of living so incomparably lower than that of the Americans. - Boris Yeltsin, 1989

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arrived View Post
    You sound like a troubled person. Better be careful talking to me. That might push you over the edge.
    Are you black?

Thread Information