User Tag List

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 320

Thread: The Democratic Party #Walk Away

  1. #231
    V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 18.0%

    Old Tex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,383
    Thanks
    2,161
    Thanked: 10,157
    Rep Power
    21474848
    I've watched a few more video's since this was posted. Some of them puzzled me. They were the ones where the person was walking away from the democrat party yet still more or less supported the same goals as when they were democrat. I guess in other words the party left them behind on the flight to the far left or they just realized how corrupt it was. What puzzles me is those that feel this way haven't realized how they were manipulated & haven't realized that the dems have no workable solution. Because of that I've got a feeling that they will run right back to the dems when it comes up with another slick talking person like Obama.

    If you never realize your mistakes your doomed to repeating them over & over. My guess is that these people may vote repb or not vote at all in the next election. But there is a lot of time for things to change between now & the election after that. I believe that once blacks realize how duped they were they may stay republican but I can't say that about the liberal whites. I think that they are just to out of touch with reality to separate facts from emotions.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

    Rutabaga (07-11-2018)

  3. #232
    Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    29,886
    Thanks
    60,768
    Thanked: 34,124
    Rep Power
    21474870
    the left is now claiming the #walkaway movement is just a result of "russian bots"

    desperation creates desperate actions.

    "The nose, knows"


    "We Must Secure the Existence of our People and a Future for White Children".

    #walkaway

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

    Rita Marley (07-11-2018)

  5. #233
    V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 18.0%

    Old Tex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,383
    Thanks
    2,161
    Thanked: 10,157
    Rep Power
    21474848
    I wonder...

    If a leftie buys ice cream at the store & it melts on the way home....

    Will it be Trumps fault or the Russians fault or will they claim that they were in league together to ruin their ice cream?

    Part of the symptoms of a mental health disorder is when leaps of logic (known as madness) like that seem to make perfect sense.

    Oh & the melting ice cream wouldn't be a big deal unless your in Canada & paying a lot more for it. (wink).
    Last edited by Old Tex; 07-11-2018 at 10:46 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

    Rutabaga (07-11-2018)

  7. #234
    Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    29,886
    Thanks
    60,768
    Thanked: 34,124
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    I've watched a few more video's since this was posted. Some of them puzzled me. They were the ones where the person was walking away from the democrat party yet still more or less supported the same goals as when they were democrat. I guess in other words the party left them behind on the flight to the far left or they just realized how corrupt it was. What puzzles me is those that feel this way haven't realized how they were manipulated & haven't realized that the dems have no workable solution. Because of that I've got a feeling that they will run right back to the dems when it comes up with another slick talking person like Obama.

    If you never realize your mistakes your doomed to repeating them over & over. My guess is that these people may vote repb or not vote at all in the next election. But there is a lot of time for things to change between now & the election after that. I believe that once blacks realize how duped they were they may stay republican but I can't say that about the liberal whites. I think that they are just to out of touch with reality to separate facts from emotions.
    i dont think it matters much, many of the videos say why they left the dems and now champion the repubs. many just say their fed up with the dems, but dont say they will automatically just vote repub. a few said they will just not vote at all..

    vote republican?=good
    vote libertarian?=good [still draws votes from the dems]
    dont vote?=good [fewer dem votes]

    its all good!
    "The nose, knows"


    "We Must Secure the Existence of our People and a Future for White Children".

    #walkaway

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

    Rita Marley (07-11-2018)

  9. #235
    Junior Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Freewill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,093
    Thanks
    951
    Thanked: 977
    Rep Power
    2753239
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    i dont think it matters much, many of the videos say why they left the dems and now champion the repubs. many just say their fed up with the dems, but dont say they will automatically just vote repub. a few said they will just not vote at all..

    vote republican?=good
    vote libertarian?=good [still draws votes from the dems]
    dont vote?=good [fewer dem votes]

    its all good!
    Not being a democrat is not the same as being a conservative but it is a step in the right direction. The opposite of being a democrat is being sane.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

    Rita Marley (07-11-2018),Rutabaga (07-11-2018)

  11. #236
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 72.0%

    Rita Marley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    28,148
    Thanks
    42,861
    Thanked: 39,223
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    21474868
    I love to toot my own horn, so I'll just remind you all that I've posted a few times to imagine yourself as a lifelong Dem and then look at the antics they're up to these days.

    They're downright embarrassing.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rita Marley For This Useful Post:

    Rutabaga (07-11-2018)

  13. #237
    Banned Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

    Dan40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    32,658
    Thanks
    1,626
    Thanked: 18,905
    Rep Power
    0
    The #walkaways seem to be gaining momentum. No matter if it is 1's and 2's or 20's and 30's walking away. Or even hundreds.

    Everyone that walks away is another Democrat Fraud vote cancelled. And the stupids and fraud is all the DNC has.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

    Rita Marley (07-11-2018),Rutabaga (07-11-2018)

  15. #238
    Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    29,886
    Thanks
    60,768
    Thanked: 34,124
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    The #walkaways seem to be gaining momentum. No matter if it is 1's and 2's or 20's and 30's walking away. Or even hundreds.

    Everyone that walks away is another Democrat Fraud vote cancelled. And the stupids and fraud is all the DNC has.
    there is a video of every single imaginable race, gender, profession, age, education,,etc
    all walks of life from doctors to trannys...

    and more every day...

    the left is just beginning to get worried about it,,,they have trolls in every comment section saying its fake, its all russian bots etc.



    they absolutely REEK of desperation...
    "The nose, knows"


    "We Must Secure the Existence of our People and a Future for White Children".

    #walkaway

  16. #239
    Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    29,886
    Thanks
    60,768
    Thanked: 34,124
    Rep Power
    21474870
    "The nose, knows"


    "We Must Secure the Existence of our People and a Future for White Children".

    #walkaway

  17. #240
    Banned Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

    Dan40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    32,658
    Thanks
    1,626
    Thanked: 18,905
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    there is a video of every single imaginable race, gender, profession, age, education,,etc
    all walks of life from doctors to trannys...

    and more every day...

    the left is just beginning to get worried about it,,,they have trolls in every comment section saying its fake, its all russian bots etc.



    they absolutely REEK of desperation...
    The left cornered the market on "reek," long ago. Now they're festering.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •