User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 yr. old child beheaded in Germany....Merkel bans media reporting

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks

1 yr. old child beheaded in Germany....Merkel bans media reporting

Migrant Beheads 1-Year-Old Girl In Germany; Merkel Bans Media Reporting

Angela Merkel’s pro-migrant government has banned German media from reporting on a barbaric crime involving a Muslim migrant who allegedly beheaded his one-year-old baby daughter on a train station platform in Hamburg.
    According to eyewitnesses, the 33-year-old suspect, Mourtala Madou, beheaded his one-year-old daughter in front of a horrified crowd of commuters at Jungfernstieg station on Thursday April 12, and then stabbed his German girlfriend, the mother of the child.
    The suspect allegedly stabbed the infant from behind, while she was sitting in her stroller, and then severed her neck. He then allegedly stabbed his girlfriend in the chest before fleeing the scene, dumping the murder weapon in a train station trash can. He was later arrested

The woman, a mother of four other children, later died at hospital of her injuries.
    Video footage has been uploaded to the internet showing the aftermath of the brutal and senseless double murder that was described as “very targeted” by police spokesman Timo Zill and an “honor killing” by witnesses. The victims bodies can be seen in the video but not their faces. Eyewitnesses can be heard saying that the suspect cut the babies head off.

The Ghanaian Christian gospel singer who captured the footage on his cell phone can be heard saying, “Oh my God. It’s unbelievable. Oh my God. It is unbelievable. Oh Jesus, oh Jesus. oh Jesus. They cut off the head of the baby. Tthey cut off the baby’s head. Oh my God. Oh Jesus.
    WARNING: Video contains graphic content.

German media has been allowed by the government to report on the murder of the mother, but Angela Merkel’s pro-migrant government banned German media outlets from reporting on the decapitated baby.

Live Leaks, https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aPeFA_1525215785

Germany’s largest newspaper, Bild, report on the death of the mother of four, without mentioning the details regarding the barbaric murder of her child.

Merkel’s government have been under intense pressure in recent months regarding the open borders policy that is responsible for millions of Muslim migrants settling in Germany during the last three years. Many Germans believe the government issued a blanket ban on reporting this story because they believe it will turn the public mood against the government and represent the final nail in Merkel’s political coffin.
    German authorities have also been ordered to clamp down on independent bloggers caught sharing the damning footage.

When Hamburg blogger Heinrich Kordewiner posted the video on Facebook and his own YouTube channel, a police investigation was launched. Kordewiner’s apartment was searched by police and his personal belongings were confiscated. Kordewiner says he and his roommate were awakened at 6:45 am by a squad of prosecutors and police officers seeking access to their home. When they were denied, they forcibly gained access by drilling the door lock.
    The Christian gospel singer who recorded the video on his cell phone has also had his home raided and personal belongings confiscated. Police claim they are operating under orders to confiscate material in order to protect the rights of the victims.

But who are they really protecting? Many Germans believe they are protecting the migrant and alleged murderer, Mourtala Madou, as well as the German government guilty of allowing millions of migrants to settle in the country against the wishes of the German people.
    A handful of mainstream media articles, worried about the publication of the video, have been published since the police raids, but none of them mention the decapitated one-year-old girl. The case has been completely covered up by the German government.

However they cannot keep the case quiet forever. The fact the one-year-old child had her neck severed is mentioned in the published files of the Hamburg District Court. Stefan Frankreports on achgut.com about this today.
    But it seems the German government gag order extends beyond the media. A request by the AFD faction (number 21/12844), regarding the nature of the child’s injury, was redacted with the details blacked out before the Civil Law Court replied.
    Even the German judiciary are going out of their way to ensure that the barbaric crimes of Muslim migrants are kept hidden from the German public.

https://yournewswire.com/migrant-beh...ermany-merkel/

Last edited by Garden House Queen; 07-06-2018 at 04:45 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Garden House Queen For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-07-2018),dinosaur (07-06-2018),HawkTheSlayer (07-06-2018),Kodiak (07-06-2018),Quark (07-06-2018),Rebel Yell (07-06-2018),RMNIXON (07-06-2018),Swedgin (07-09-2018)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    @sooda would say:

He's not a real moose limb.

Honor killings do not happen, and (simultaneously) that honor killings aren't "islam".

And the Germans...

….they're going to walk quietly into the slaughterhouse, because they're just as stupid as the English and apparently just as dickless as the French, now.
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

1 out of 2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2

= 1/4,194,304
    = "Heads, Always Heads, Heads Every Time"
    = "Rodents Cheating"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sled Dog For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (07-06-2018),dinosaur (07-06-2018),LadyMoonlight (07-06-2018),NORAD (07-06-2018),Quark (07-06-2018)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    I just went to Youtube and found the same video .....looks like this happened 2 months ago.
    Last edited by Garden House Queen; 07-06-2018 at 04:50 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Garden House Queen For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (07-06-2018)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    HEY///Let's do them open borders OKAY??!!
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (07-06-2018),HawkTheSlayer (07-06-2018),NORAD (07-06-2018),Rickity Plumber (07-06-2018)

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 87.0%

Thanks
    With social media, I can't believe this would be kept quiet for too long. Unbelievable what has happened to Germany under that witch.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (07-06-2018),Garden House Queen (07-06-2018),NORAD (07-06-2018),Quark (07-06-2018)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    With social media, I can't believe this would be kept quiet for too long. Unbelievable what has happened to Germany under that witch.
    Well, if this was two months ago, they did a pretty good job. Yesterday's news is soon forgotten. Germany, and the rest of the EU that has accepted immigrants and refugees has fallen scary fast.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

NORAD (07-06-2018),Quark (07-06-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 92.0%

Thanks
    This is why we need to treasure and fight for our Free Press. Even if just a few news outlets and Internet that act that way.

This is also Government Authorities putting the general public in danger of violence by news suppression that might offend certain protected groups.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Louise (07-07-2018),NORAD (07-06-2018),Quark (07-06-2018)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 81.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sled Dog View Post
    @sooda would say:

Honor killings do not happen, and (simultaneously) that honor killings aren't "islam".

And the Germans...

.they're going to walk quietly into the slaughterhouse, because they're just as stupid as the English and apparently just as dickless as the French, now.
    The Germans wouldn't rise up against the Nazis; the Germans of Merkel's world wouldn't rise up against the Soviets. Merkel herself was an apparatchik of the East Germans.

Now they will not rise up against the Islamo-Nazis. What IS it about Germans? I understand the cultural value of obedience to authority. But when that "authority" is committing mass-murder, wholesale looting, or child murder...it's time to punish, not the disobedient, but the government.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (07-06-2018),LadyMoonlight (07-06-2018),Quark (07-06-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 91.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sled Dog View Post
    @sooda would say:

And the Germans...

.they're going to walk quietly into the slaughterhouse, because they're just as stupid as the English and apparently just as dickless as the French, now.
    mooslum bastards are going to have the Germans marching to the slaughterhouse like they did the Jews in the late 30's and 40's.
    Last edited by Rickity Plumber; 07-06-2018 at 05:48 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rickity Plumber For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (07-06-2018),Quark (07-06-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    He dun kilt a moHAMedista, exactly what is the problem?

Thread Information