User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Fickle Finger Of Fate...

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickity Plumber View Post
    Man, I know what you mean about the smell being so bad it makes you gag and puke. One time a skunk was in a leg hold trap on a trapline that I was walking with another buddy on. I walked up to it and that smell was like a brick wall Hawk! It hit you hard and fast. I could walk away from the smell but my buddy had to shoot the skunk then retrieve it out of the trap. I could smell that skunk for a week. It must have penetrated my sinus' and dug in for while.
    Skunk smell became more tolerable and chic after skunk bud hit the market.
    Last edited by HawkTheSlayer; 06-14-2018 at 08:47 AM.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran

Thanks
    We have a canal that runs though our place. It has lots of nutria in it. The smaller ones are very tasty and don't require demusking. I used to sit on the bank once or twice a year and shoot 4 or 5 and we would have a little nutria festival in the yard with BBQ ed nutria that were parboiled in seasoned water with a little liquid crab boil.
    Sometimes we would fricassee(smother) them down in a gravy.

Baby brother and his buddy killed a monster nutria one time in July while they were fishing in the Mississippi river. They hung it and started cleaning it when they got home. I was sitting 50 yards away drinking a beer and liked to lost my groceries. God damned that thing stunk!

They rode around with it all day with the hot sun shining on it. It was bloated.
    They were pretty well juiced up after drinking beer all day and finished cleaning it.

Lots of folks came over for an outdoor BBQ.
    My brothers podnuh starts cooking that rotten nutria in his mobile home. The more he cooked it the more it stunk. I couldn't even go in there to pee. Before he started, i advised him to go dump that thing back in the field so the coyotes could feast.

After about an hour and a half, he discreetly came and pulled me aside. He told me the whole house was stinking(lol. You drunk idiot) and he needed to do something. Saving the meal was first and foremost on his mind. I told him the addition of some vinegar sometimes helps. He pours a pint of vinegar in the pot.

About an hour later he comes and gets me and is angry with me... because his house now smells like shit, busted guts, AND vinegar! Lololol!

Mai's me, i went to the store and bought another 10 pound bag of chicken leg quarters for $4.90 and threw those on the pit.
    Last edited by HawkTheSlayer; 06-14-2018 at 10:25 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (06-14-2018)

Forum IT Staff, VIP, Alumni IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    We have a canal that runs though our place. It has lots of nutria in it. The smaller ones are very tasty and don't require demusking. I used to sit on the bank once or twice a year and shoot 4 or 5 and we would have a little nutria festival in the yard with BBQ ed nutria that were parboiled in seasoned water with a little liquid crab boil.
    Sometimes we would fricassee(smother) them down in a gravy.

Baby brother and his buddy killed a monster nutria one time in July while they were fishing in the Mississippi river. They hung it and started cleaning it when they got home. I was sitting 50 yards away drinking a beer and liked to lost my groceries. God damned that thing stunk!

They rode around with it all day with the hot sun shining on it. It was bloated.
    They were pretty well juiced up after drinking beer all day and finished cleaning it.

Lots of folks came over for an outdoor BBQ.
    My brothers podnuh starts cooking that rotten nutria in his mobile home. The more he cooked it the more it stunk. I couldn't even go in there to pee. Before he started, i advised him to go dump that thing back in the field so the coyote could feast.

After about an hour and a half, he discreetly came and pulled me aside. He told me the whole house was stinking(lol. You drunk idiot) and he needed to do something. Saving the meal was first and foremost on his mind. I told him the addition of some vinegar sometimes helps. He pours a pint of vinegar in the pot.

About an hour later he comes and gets me and is angry with me... because his house now smells like shit, busted guts, AND vinegar! Lololol!

Mai's me, i went to the store and bought another 10 pound bag of chicken leg quarters for $4.90 and through those o the pit.
    swamp rats...

used to nail them with the .22. my grandma would get so mad at me (wasting them) for same reason. she could cook up mud and make it taste great.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrMike For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (06-14-2018)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike View Post
    swamp rats...

used to nail them with the .22. my grandma would get so mad at me (wasting them) for same reason. she could cook up mud and make it taste great.
    Lol. I told them the thing was rotten.
    They insisted it was just glands and everything would be fine after they demusked it.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    Skunk smell became more tolerable and chic after skunk bud hit the market.
    Skunk smell and "chic" should not be spoken in the same sentence. Only, of course, unless you are Glenn from Swamp People. Then skunk is like Chanel to a swamper like him.

English, thus superior Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    All this putting fish and letting it rot inside a car is very good, however you must have entry to the vehicle, without this it won’t work.

My method of payback is foolproof, no entry to a car needed, all you need is a steak and kidney pie...or chicken and mushroom pie and a sunny hot day.

check for security cameras then liberally apply the pie, rubbing on the windscreen and hood. The sun will heat it up and create a concrete like crust nearly impossible to remove.

4F293367-14F0-4924-83F9-D810749B7F23.jpeg
    A gentleman never insults unintentionally.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tom-Cruise For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (06-17-2018)

Thread Information