Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump: Fake news is Americas biggest enemy

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks

Trump: Fake news is Americas biggest enemy

Trump calls s biggest enemy

President Trump on Wednesday declared that the nation's "biggest enemy is the Fake News," particularly NBC and CNN for their coverage of the North Korea summit.
    "So funny to watch the Fake News, especially NBC and CNN," Trump tweeted.

"They are fighting hard to downplay the deal with North Korea. 500 days ago they would have "begged" for this deal-looked like war would break out. Our Country's biggest enemy is the Fake News so easily promulgated by fools!"
    The licensing of journalists, it's on the way.

As much as the presstitutes in this country gasp at restrictions on themselves, they have ABUSED thier mandate. They are like 16 year olds who need the keys yanked right the F out of thier hands after watching them peel out, jump a curb and then ask what everyones problem is with thier driving technique.

They will happily try and chip away at my 2nd, using thier 1st, both say they shall not be infringed, but they seem to think it only really applies to them. And only the portion of the first that specifies them, an individual or the clergy has nowhere near the unlimited use of speech these days the press seems to think applies to them only.

I just realized this statement is being made the day before the IG report. I so much hope there is documented evidence of our "news" working in a treasonous or seditious way in the covering up and/or spinning of Hillary's E-mail issues, I hope I hope I hope.

They're gonna be licensed, a license they can lose when caught lying and/or covering up. You betcha.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Coolwalker (06-13-2018)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Thanks
    A year and a half ago the MSM used the bogeyman "fake news" as their explanation for Trump being elected President. Then Trump captured their bogeyman, turned it on them and started calling out MSM reporters and outlets for being "fake news".
    Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (06-13-2018),Kris P Bacon (06-13-2018)

50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    A year and a half ago the MSM used the bogeyman "fake news" as their explanation for Trump being elected President. Then Trump captured their bogeyman, turned it on them and started calling out MSM reporters and outlets for being "fake news".
    At the very least the momentum has shifted to where people don't blindly trust them anymore even if they are not as hardline as I am about regulating them, which in the real world would cause them to right now be showing instances of where they can be trusted and why but they are not, they are doubling down and I suspect it's because they will be found to have been in on the fix which is no longer reporting, it is active participation in the process by decieving millions of people.

How that should not be illegal is beyond me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

RMNIXON (06-13-2018)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    he's using saul alinsky against them.

Did saul have a solution for when your enemy adopted your techniques and turned them on you. I didn't think so. And he's dead. too bad.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Coolwalker (06-13-2018),Frankenvoter (06-13-2018)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    And now I see Soros is "investing" in the New York Slimes. So we have the two most important papers totally in the hands of lying leftist slime bags, Soros and Bezos of criminal currency speculation fame and employee abuse fame respectively.
    Making America Like Mexico--The Democrat Party IS the American PRI

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mainecoons For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (06-13-2018),Kris P Bacon (06-13-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    At the very least the momentum has shifted to where people don't blindly trust them anymore even if they are not as hardline as I am about regulating them, which in the real world would cause them to right now be showing instances of where they can be trusted and why but they are not, they are doubling down and I suspect it's because they will be found to have been in on the fix which is no longer reporting, it is active participation in the process by decieving millions of people.

How that should not be illegal is beyond me.

Even the traditional Left Bias of the media has been countered with some measure of responsibility and integrity. But for the most part they police themselves.

I think the situation has dramatically changed going back around the time Obama took office and only made worse by the Trump election. The Spot Light is on the Deep State and the Left Media like we have never seen before!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (06-13-2018)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Trump is going after the media because he has neutered Congress and other than the courts, it is the only thing left holding him accountable.

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 87.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TPP View Post
    Trump is going after the media because he has neutered Congress and other than the courts, it is the only thing left holding him accountable.
    lol He is telling it like it is. But just keep the faith.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    The reason he likes dictators so much is he envies leaders who don't answer to people or other agencies. He wants to be one of them.

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 87.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TPP View Post
    The reason he likes dictators so much is he envies leaders who don't answer to people or other agencies. He wants to be one of them.

Last edited by Kris P Bacon; 06-13-2018 at 08:54 PM.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.

Thread Information