User Tag List

Thread: 2 years later, NBC gives FACTS about Pulse night club

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks

2 years later, NBC gives FACTS about Pulse night club

What really happened that night at Pulse

F-ing bastards, and they will whistle right down the road, because the narrative, it's gonna continue to live forever and ever, this is typical, try and retain credibility by giving a much more accurate report looonnnnnngggggggg after the narrative has taken on a life of it's own and again, and as always, pushing a narrative before the facts are in SHOULD BE ILLEGAL.

"I think it was easy. It fit a stereotype it had a clear part, for the media, it had all of the elements. A discriminated-against group. We had the potential for Muslim radicalization. An attack on the gay community," Swift said. "An easy story to tell is going to be told. It's like water: It had no resistance, it went straight to the source."
    But during the trial of Omar Mateen's widow, Noor Salman, all forensic evidence suggested that up until the moment he turned into the Pulse parking lot, Mateen had been considering other venues, rejecting them because they were more heavily guarded. In their closing statement, government prosecutors admitted that there was no evidence to suggest that Mateen knew that Pulse was a gay club.
    Which leaves another question: How could the Pulse attack be a hate crime against gay people if the perpetrator chose it randomly?
    Which leaves a question for me: WHY WASN'T THIS FACT ADDED INTO THE EQUATION 2 YEARS AGO? And why isn't it a requirement of thiers to FACT CHECK before reporting? They just ragged Ivanka Trump yesterday for tweeting a chinese proverb that wasn't chinese and making fun of her for not fact checking, seems to me they are admitting they are guilty of the same violation, but in a much bigger way.

The "news" pushes social change through narratives, and at this point I am betting they are in the planning of at least some of these events too.

F-ing bastards, something WILL be done about them, one way or the other.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Beachcomber (06-13-2018),Big Dummy (06-13-2018),DeadEye (06-13-2018),Kris P Bacon (06-13-2018)

Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-13-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    "In their closing statement, government prosecutors admitted that there was no evidence to suggest that Mateen knew that Pulse was a gay club.
    Which leaves another question: How could the Pulse attack be a hate crime against gay people if the perpetrator chose it randomly?"

How is that possible?

"At least four regular patrons of Pulse said they had seen Mateen at the club on numerous occasions before Sunday, according to the Orlando Sentinel. While there have been news items speculating that Mateen had visited the venue in recent weeks for surveillance purposes, other clubgoers say Mateen’s visits went back years.

"Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent," Ty Smith told the paper. "We didn't really talk to him a lot, but I remember him saying things about his dad at times. He told us he had a wife and child.""

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    "In their closing statement, government prosecutors admitted that there was no evidence to suggest that Mateen knew that Pulse was a gay club.
    Which leaves another question: How could the Pulse attack be a hate crime against gay people if the perpetrator chose it randomly?"

How is that possible?

"At least four regular patrons of Pulse said they had seen Mateen at the club on numerous occasions before Sunday, according to the Orlando Sentinel. While there have been news items speculating that Mateen had visited the venue in recent weeks for surveillance purposes, other clubgoers say Mateen’s visits went back years.

"Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent," Ty Smith told the paper. "We didn't really talk to him a lot, but I remember him saying things about his dad at times. He told us he had a wife and child.""
    Which led to the theory I subscribed to that he was closeted gay and full of self hatred and or got what he "wanted" got revulsed by it and shot the place up which kind of happened not to long ago with a craigs list thing that I remember, some dude got dead when he started making moves on the other guy who suddenly snapped in the cranium and killed him.

My suspicion was that is was along those general parameters and maybe it still is, in which case this would be the "news" publishing a lie, in order to spin the previous narrative, which wasn't true either.

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    That he scouted other locations with general public rather than specifically GLBTXYZ customers means his primary motive was to kill a lot of people, without regard to their sexual choices. But that's a pair of dots the MSM and GLBTXYZ activists didn't want connected.
    Last edited by Traddles; 06-13-2018 at 08:41 AM.
    Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (06-13-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    People believe what they want to believe even when it's from an incredibly reliable source. Most of the criminals I dealt with weren't real clear on why they did what they did.

I find it incredible that the other bars had armed security. If find it incredible that any man could go into a gay man's bar and not realize what it was within two minutes. I was familiar with a bar that was for gay men and lesbians and it was still quite obvious what kind of bar it was.

But, if I've learned anything on this forum it's that people will believe what they want to believe or need to believe no matter how incredible and unbelievable it might be.

Thread Information