User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to live off-the-grid in event of society's collapse. Read more: http://www.daily

Stand For It Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks

How to live off-the-grid in event of society's collapse. Read more: http://www.daily

Nice Read....

Are you prepared? Inside the mind of a $1,000-a-day 'Prepper Consultant': How to live off-the-grid in event of society's collapse... which these men believe is not too far away

• Survival expert Jonathan Hollerman believes that America as we know it could be destroyed from the loss of the nation's electric grid or other societal collapse
    • Hollerman says preparedness 'experts' underestimate the threat posed by starving, desperate people
    • Without the electric grid, there would be no lights, no heating or air conditioning in your house, no public water, and the sewer would likely back up
    • Without modern vehicles or interstate trucking, the supermarkets would quickly run out of food and supplies

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5HImzEf7C
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    "Choice" is a much more dangerous weapon then any gun you can buy.

“Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” ― Aristotle

Merry Christmas" "God Bless America"
    "One Nation Under God" "In God We Trust" "Buy American" "Eat More Bacon" "Buy More Guns"

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Old Navy For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-02-2018),DeadEye (06-02-2018),JMWinPR (06-02-2018),Montana (06-20-2018),Old Ridge Runner (06-02-2018),Rickity Plumber (06-02-2018),teeceenj (06-02-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Also no internet, meaning no ATMs or CC purchases. Boot Camp Chief was correct, keep 3 mos cash on hand.
    Last edited by JMWinPR; 06-02-2018 at 04:43 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JMWinPR For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (06-02-2018),Old Navy (06-02-2018),Old Ridge Runner (06-03-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Snowflakes will come apart in the first few hours..................
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-02-2018),Northern Rivers (06-14-2018),Old Ridge Runner (06-03-2018),teeceenj (06-02-2018)

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Thanks
    Well of course he's right. But if his grandfather had said the same thing (& he might have) he would have been right too. Remember in case of "them" dropping "the" bomb on us we were told to hide under our desks in school? I know that there have been preppers at least since those days. Heck I'd bet that there were a lot of cellars built in case the Indians attacked too. (I don't know that to be true. My ancestors were on the "other side" of those wars). But is the fear real & is it likely to happen? I don't know the answer to that. But I do know that a lot of people get a real charge out of being scared. That's why horror movies make so much money. And maybe they get the same charge out of feeling that the world is coming to an end & they need to be ready. One of my brother in laws is just like that.

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    Loss of the power grid will see the snowflakes completely collapse, as they will be unable to deal with any aspect of life. But the worst will be the inner city residents, gangs, BLM'ers, Antifa's all rolling out into the suburbs for easy pickins. Well, easy in CA, NY, NJ, CT, etc. Places like Texas, PA., etc. will see widespread death of both residents and criminals. But ultimately it will mark the end of the above mentioned hood rats, as normal folk will go hunting in organized groups.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to teeceenj For This Useful Post:

Montana (06-20-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Thanks
    cannibalism is only harmful if you eat the sweetbreads [organs, brain, intestines etc.]its "socially" repugnant,,but when society breaks down,,,meat is meat.

many cultures consumed their dead...but they ate the entire body, crushing the bones as well..that led to the medical problems associated with it.

so stick to the muscle, and its just another meat...like chicken.
    "The nose, knows"

"We Must Secure the Existence of our People and a Future for White Children".

#walkaway

Fossil nut V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    King of PublishingActivity Award
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    cannibalism is only harmful if you eat the sweetbreads [organs, brain, intestines etc.]its "socially" repugnant,,but when society breaks down,,,meat is meat.

many cultures consumed their dead...but they ate the entire body, crushing the bones as well..that led to the medical problems associated with it.

so stick to the muscle, and its just another meat...like chicken.
    Long pig. No thanks, unless all other mammals, reptiles, amphibians and fish disappear. Have you seen the crap those Hu Mans eat?
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon!
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    Battle flag of the 1st Florida Cavalry & 4th Florida Infantry
    Regiment (consolidated), captured near Murfreesboro,
    Tenn. on Dec 7 1864.

I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (06-14-2018)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    Long pig. No thanks, unless all other mammals, reptiles, amphibians and fish disappear. Have you seen the crap those Hu Mans eat?
    Great read:

"Typee, Mardi, Omu" by Herman Melville
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JMWinPR View Post
    Also no internet, meaning no ATMs or CC purchases. Boot Camp Chief was correct, keep 3 mos cash on hand.
    Cash will do you no good because registers will not open due to no electricity. Survival is simple...where I live near the ocean I have two (2) choices, stay6 here and live off fish and rabbits or trek to the mountains (Blue Ridge) and live off bear, deer, rabbits, turkey, pheasant and more root vegetables and herbs than you can shake a stick at...plus it is the top of the water table...pristine.

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolwalker View Post
    Cash will do you no good because registers will not open due to no electricity. Survival is simple...where I live near the ocean I have two (2) choices, stay6 here and live off fish and rabbits or trek to the mountains (Blue Ridge) and live off bear, deer, rabbits, turkey, pheasant and more root vegetables and herbs than you can shake a stick at...plus it is the top of the water table...pristine.
    I'm just plain fucked.

Thread Information