Thread: 100K Followers!

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    Their scriptures direct them to lie.
    Yeah. This is old news. Here's the boiled-down version of Tawhidi.

Me? I was born and raised RC...but...I soon started avoiding church, religiously. Yeah..."Christmas"..."Oyster"...those holidays are still a tradition with me...but...I haven't gone to a mass in many decades.

There are Muslims like that, too...and, Tawhidi leads the way.

I find it hard to believe so many of you don't look into what he's on about...and yet...are experts on what he's doing.
    Last edited by Northern Rivers; 06-10-2018 at 03:40 AM.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (06-10-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 92.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    Yeah. This is old news. Here's the boiled-down version of Tawhidi.

Me? I was born and raised RC...but...I soon started avoiding church, religiously. Yeah..."Christmas"..."Oyster"...those holidays are still a tradition with me...but...I haven't gone to a mass in many decades.

There are Muslims like that, too...and, Tawhidi leads the way.

I find it hard to believe so many of you don't look into what he's on about...and yet...are experts on what he's doing.
    im no expert on this guy nor islam...but i know enough about it to be very skeptical about anything a muslim says that goes contrary to their holy book..
    "The nose, knows"

"We Must Secure the Existence of our People and a Future for White Children".

#walkaway

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (06-10-2018)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    im no expert on this guy nor islam...but i know enough about it to be very skeptical about anything a muslim says that goes contrary to their holy book..
    "I knew him, when". Many, many FB messengers between us, too. He's keen to be sort of like one of those US televangelists...and...sees he's the right man with the right message at the right time. "Distrust" of what he says is, of course, a plausible worry...but...being informed and up to speed on what he's been doing has changed many minds. Between he and I...he understands why I call him "Mister" Tawhidi and not "Imam" Tawhidi...and...he knows I was fed up past the eyeballs with "all things Muslim". Frank dialogue...questions thrown at him leaving him no time to prevaricate...shows he's the real deal.

It seems our newcomer...with three posts...without looking any any of the history I've posted throughout Tawhidi's growth...thinks I'm a dope.

Eh, everyone's entitled to their opinion. Everyone's got one...like a/holes.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-13-2018),Rutabaga (06-10-2018)

Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Obviously...you...and all those that hit the THANKS...didn't look at the clip. Following the rest of your post...you haven't got a clue to what's he's about...and,you should...because there are PLENTY of references I posted right here, myself. Three posts on this blog...and...you seem to be "winging it"...thinking we are all a bunch of dopes.

Bottom line...he is a Muslim. To be a Muslim, one MUST state and believe that Mohammad was the most perfect man who ever lived, ALL of his words and ALL of his actions are sanctioned, according to Muslims by God. One CANNOT be a Muslim and disagree with Mohammad or his life. Mohammad was a lying, thieving, murdering, psychotic, misogynist, a sex-slave keeper, a paedophile, rapist and a warlord (this is from Islamic writings for all to read, not made up Western responses). This Imam you like so much supports this man. ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about Mohammad and his life and still chooses to follow him for any reason you can name, is not someone I want anything to do with, ever. I don't care if this Imam is a bloody saint...to be a Muslim and especially an Imam, he MUST believe that Mohammad was the most perfect man who ever lived, whatever he said or did, and he should be emulated. In other words, every real Muslim should live like Mohammad did (incidentally, that's exactly why ISIS does what it does/did because they are the real Muslims).

So, if you want to respect and like a man who reveres one of the most evil men who has ever lived, you go for it sunshine, but some of us are a tad more aware of the truth.

I know Tawhidi...for years. He's a modern-day Martin Luther.

If you have something to counter what I post...fine...but don't bullsh*t everybody.
    Last edited by LadyMoonlight; 06-10-2018 at 04:35 AM.

Member Achievements:

Thanks
    Oops, stuffed that post up. Will try again. In reply to Northern Rivers

Bottom line...he is a Muslim. To be a Muslim, one MUST state and believe that Mohammad was the most perfect man who ever lived, ALL of his words and ALL of his actions are sanctioned, according to Muslims by God. One CANNOT be a Muslim and disagree with Mohammad or his life. Mohammad was a lying, thieving, murdering, psychotic, misogynist, a sex-slave keeper, a paedophile, rapist and a warlord (this is from Islamic writings for all to read, not made up Western responses). This Imam you like so much supports this
    man. ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about Mohammad and his life and still chooses to follow him for any reason you can name, is not someone I want anything to do with, ever. I don't care if this Imam is a bloody saint...to be a Muslim, and especially an Imam, he MUST believe that Mohammad was the most perfect man who ever lived, whatever he said or did, and he should be emulated. In other words,
    every real Muslim should live like Mohammad did (incidentally, that's exactly why ISIS does what it does/did because they are the real Muslims).

So, if you want to respect and like a man who reveres one of the most evil men who has ever lived, you go for it sunshine, but some of us
    are a tad more aware of the truth.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyMoonlight For This Useful Post:

2cent (06-18-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyMoonlight View Post
    Lol...sitting home quietly (I don't like people much, I like dogs), or working very hard.
    Perfect! This forum is just right for that. You don't have to like us but I bet you will. We are a good bunch and it is easy to see the non-conformists here. Maybe three or four of them.

Just reply on something you have an opinion on. You know, like how much Hillary is a hag or how mooslums are taking over Europe with their lying.

Anyway, glad to see someone new. Keep going!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rickity Plumber For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (06-14-2018)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Oops, stuffed that post up. Will try again. In reply to Northern Rivers

Bottom line...he is a Muslim. To be a Muslim, one MUST state and believe that Mohammad was the most perfect man who ever lived, ALL of his words and ALL of his actions are sanctioned, according to Muslims by God. One CANNOT be a Muslim and disagree with Mohammad or his life. Mohammad was a lying, thieving, murdering, psychotic, misogynist, a sex-slave keeper, a paedophile, rapist and a warlord (this is from Islamic writings for all to read, not made up Western responses). This Imam you like so much supports this
    man. ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about Mohammad and his life and still chooses to follow him for any reason you can name, is not someone I want anything to do with, ever. I don't care if this Imam is a bloody saint...to be a Muslim, and especially an Imam, he MUST believe that Mohammad was the most perfect man who ever lived, whatever he said or did, and he should be emulated. In other words,
    every real Muslim should live like Mohammad did (incidentally, that's exactly why ISIS does what it does/did because they are the real Muslims).

So, if you want to respect and like a man who reveres one of the most evil men who has ever lived, you go for it sunshine, but some of us
    are a tad more aware of the truth.

Evidently, you aren't. You dropped in on this blog site as"a know it all". He is facing suspension from "all things Muslim" (IE: excommunicated) because he says Mohammad was a deranged psychopath and his writings in that "holy book" are a consummate evil. But...you know it all...and...play us all for dopes. You won't last here, long.

Member Achievements:

Thanks
    Then why is he still a Muslim and an Imam? Looks like you have been challenged and you don't like it. If he thinks that of Mohammad, then leave Islam. What a hypocrite.

Oh and such a classy little yellow bum there. Yep, all class.
    Last edited by LadyMoonlight; 06-14-2018 at 04:27 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyMoonlight For This Useful Post:

MrogersNhood (06-18-2018)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Then why is he still a Muslim and an Imam? Looks like you have been challenged and you don't like it. If he thinks that of Mohammad, then leave Islam. What a hypocrite.

Oh and such a classy little yellow bum there. Yep, all class.
    That has been explained...many times...right here...but...you already knew everything there is to know about him...so I won't spoil your party.

You racked up ready to denigrate anyone with a differing opinion...even though you hadn't a clue as to what you are talking about. Like I said, there ain't any dopes, here. Well...maybe a new one.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I'm 'a little late to the party', as they say, but I can't believe you listened to that, and fell for it.

Didn't the line, "I'm considered a fake, because I believe the law of the land comes before all laws," clue you in just a little?

If not that, how about his line, "I'm considered a fake, because I reject all Islamic governments and Islamic caliphates?"

Yeah, he's a fake, alright. Just not the kind of fake that you prefer to perceive him to be.

Does it not cross your mind that, if he truly believed what he said in that course of a tape, that he'd choose to LEAVE the Muslim faith?

Sorry, @Northern Rivers. It's tough to think that a guy who comes across as intelligently as you do would fall for his bull. He's trying sell a yarn of goods that does not wash.

And, yes. I'm now going to go back and 'thank' all the people who came to the same conclusion that I just did.
    Last edited by 2cent; 06-18-2018 at 06:41 AM.
    I've only had two beers in dog years.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

MrogersNhood (06-18-2018)

Thread Information