Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 100K Followers!

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    I'm 'a little late to the party', as they say, but I can't believe you listened to that, and fell for it.

Didn't the line, "I'm considered a fake, because I believe the law of the land comes before all laws," clue you in just a little?

If not that, how about his line, "I'm considered a fake, because I reject all Islamic governments and Islamic caliphates?"

Yeah, he's a fake, alright. Just not the kind of fake that you prefer to perceive him to be.

Does it not cross your mind that, if he truly believed what he said in that course of a tape, that he'd choose to LEAVE the Muslim faith?

Sorry, @Northern Rivers. It's tough to think that a guy who comes across as intelligently as you do would fall for his bull. He's trying sell a yarn of goods that does not wash.

And, yes. I'm now going to go back and 'thank' all the people who came to the same conclusion that I just did.
    A question he was asked..by me, in fact. If he left...he'd lose his franchise as an imam...and precluded from spreading his message to Muslims.

Nevertheless...I know the guy...for quite a while...and had many conversations with him. You seem to know everything he said...and what questions were asked of him...solely because...well...you don't, do you? Still...you seem able to judge him out of thin air.

Eh. No big deal. A lot of people are uninformed and think that doesn't matter a whole heckuva lot. But, they rabbit on, anyway.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    A question he was asked..by me, in fact. If he left...he'd lose his franchise as an imam...and precluded from spreading his message to Muslims.

Nevertheless...I know the guy...for quite a while...and had many conversations with him. You seem to know everything he said...and what questions were asked of him...solely because...well...you don't, do you? Still...you seem able to judge him out of thin air.

Eh. No big deal. A lot of people are uninformed and think that doesn't matter a whole heckuva lot. But, they rabbit on, anyway.
    Out of thin air? I thought it was obvious that I listened to what he had to say, (I did quote him, after all), and drew my opinion of him from that. Yes, the video that you provided as evidence of who and what he is.

So of course that's all I know of what he had to say; which may not be everything he's ever had to say, but what else am I supposed to go on?

I don't trust him. You do. <-shrug->

P.S. I'll thank you to leave the insults at the door.
    Last edited by 2cent; 06-18-2018 at 08:44 AM.
    I've only had two beers in dog years.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    Out of thin air? I thought it was obvious that I listened to what he had to say, (I did quote him, after all), and drew my opinion of him from that. Yes, the video that you provided as evidence of who and what he is.

So of course that's all I know of what he had to say; which may not be everything he's ever had to say, but what else am I supposed to go on?

I don't trust him. You do. <-shrug->

P.S. I'll thank you to leave the insults at the door.
    What did he do last week? Evidently, you know, huh?
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Thread Information