User Tag List

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15555859606162636465

Thread: GAY WEDDING CAKE/Colorado Baker/SCOTUS

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    You can cut the BS, baking a cake is NOT participating in anything, it's baking a cake. Same shit he does all day long. The faggot in question is protected from discrimination by the civil rights amendment and you're right all rights are the same. Therefore a Christian does not have the right to violate another person's rights, no matter how much "God" hates fags. Period.
    There is no right to purchase a cake. Neither faggets nor anyone else have the right to force an American citizen to perform labor.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

darroll (12-21-2018),Knightkore (12-21-2018),Midgardian/Shane Ryan (12-21-2018)

Wannabe Spartan Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    There is no right to purchase a cake. Neither faggets nor anyone else have the right to force an American citizen to perform labor.
    I think his lawyers should present a 13th Amendment defense. I was going to say that doing that would blow the Democrat's mind, but then I remembered that Democrats not only opposed the 13th Amendment, they had to be forced to ratify it or not be allowed seats in Congress.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Midgardian/Shane Ryan For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (12-21-2018)

Never safe for work Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    I remember a time when if you went to one shop and they didn't want to serve you for any reason, you just went to another one and they did. I just wonder why we need fake outrage?

This is just victim mentality in another form.

And if this was a real issue I would start a gay cake bakery in the area because I like to make money like all true Republicans rather than it just be given to me.
    Last edited by Liberty Monkey; 12-21-2018 at 01:33 PM.
    "Republicans haven't seen Democrats this angry since we took their slaves away."
    Not simply a Tornado Mr President but a Tornado with sharks." Mike Lee Nobel prize winner in advanced trolling.
    "There is no such thing as public money only tax payers money" Margaret Thatcher

"American has a cancer. That cancer is the DNC!" Liberty Monkey

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liberty Monkey For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (12-21-2018),Kris P Bacon (12-26-2018),Rebel Yell (12-21-2018)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Multiple threads merged.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (12-28-2018)

Wannabe Spartan Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Or, we can classify this attorney as an agent of the state, since she is an officer of the court.

Jack Phillip's place of business is a private establishment. You are supposed to have autonomy in your home (within reason).

By entering the cake shop and demanding he participate in an unconscionable ceremony, the agent of the state is forcing Phillips to quarter her in his private domain.

Third Amendment violation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Midgardian/Shane Ryan For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (12-28-2018)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 88.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Frankly it is time to back hand some dumbass perverts back into their closet where they are supposed to stay.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Molly Pitcher (12-28-2018)

Thread Information