User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131617181920212223

Thread: The USA Is In A Civil War

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I note that you can't prove any of analysis wrong either.

Interesting, none of the righties here have brains to converse like adults on politics.
    You have now said that same line over 25 times in this thread ALONE. STOP with your trolling stupidity AND only here to Agitate. You aren't something special nor are you a KNOW IT ALL. You have been slapped down, up the side of the head and kicked in the ass now more than 25 times. Go troll your leftwing commie sites. you are BORING ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ďA nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims,

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (Yesterday),Kris P Bacon (Yesterday)

Overall activity: 18.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by memesofine View Post
    You have now said that same line over 25 times in this thread ALONE. STOP with your trolling stupidity AND only here to Agitate. You aren't something special nor are you a KNOW IT ALL. You have been slapped down, up the side of the head and kicked in the ass now more than 25 times. Go troll your leftwing commie sites. you are BORING ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I never said any of that. The point is, rather than you guys simply trolling, how about trying to prove my analysis wrong? The trolling only proves that it's way over your heads and you can't handle it, so you go on the personal attack which again only proves how weak you guys are. The OP article was put up for comment and analysis, I wrote a great deal of fact into my reply that absolutely refuted the OP article, and I haven't even gotten to the Federalist Papers yet, which further validate what I've said. So I'm going to continue on and if you guys on the far right can't do anything but troll, I'm going to call you on it. So either act like an adult, and engage my analysis with any sort of credibility or continue on like idiots - your choice.
    Last edited by jet57; Yesterday at 10:14 AM.

Alumni Member
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    I never said any of that. The point is, rather than you guys simply trolling, how about trying to prove my analysis wrong? The trolling only proves that it's way over your heads and you can't handle it, so you go on the personal attack which again only proves how weak you guys are. The OP article was put up for comment and analysis, I wrote a great deal of fact into my reply that absolutely refuted the OP article, and I haven't even gotten to the Federalist Papers yet, which further validate what I've said. So I'm going to continue on and if you guys on the far right can't do anything but troll, I'm going to call you on it. So either act like an adult, and engage my analysis with any sort of credibility or continue on like idiots - your choice.
    Give me the post # of your analysis and I'll be happy to shred your partisn bullshit, lies, and opinions. I'll also explain the word FACT to you, but am certain it will not help you.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (Yesterday),Kris P Bacon (Yesterday)

Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    Give me the post # of your analysis and I'll be happy to shred your partisn bullshit, lies, and opinions. I'll also explain the word FACT to you, but am certain it will not help you.
    Page 10 #95
    "Liberal stupidity is not a by-product of poverty, race or capitalism; it is a consequence of human nature. It knows no physical or ideological boundaries. A consensus of utter stupidity is the closest mankind will ever reach in achieving equality" - John V

My Blog: "Change My World"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Naah, you couldn't prove it wrong; it's way over your head apparently.
    Not could, I did. Not once, but twice. Not apparently, but factually.

Letís refresh your memory.

'The Mueller investigation is about Ė Russian espionage' Ė 'Espionage is the stealing of secrets, not voting influence.'

'Your opinion of 'meglomaniac' (you failed to mention Nazi, racist and the others), is simply that, an opinion.'

'If any of you want proofs of what I've written, go here.... Google Ė I did and it sent to the main google page that doesn't contain any proof.'

Offering google as a method to disprove beliefs with facts is about as dumb as it gets.

Hereís some advice, not that youíll take it so Iíll present it as an explanation.

You make the mistake common to liberal thought and that is to let your beliefs form your opinions, which you then attempt to present as facts. When those 'facts' are proved to be wrong they are then denied, which is a form of intellectual dishonesty. The continued baiting to disprove your beliefs with facts is what leads to the term 'troll.'

Jet, you stole $10 yesterday.
    No I didnít!
    Prove it and hereís the evidence you did.

You do get it, don't you. Youíre not here to debate, youíre here to troll.
    "Liberal stupidity is not a by-product of poverty, race or capitalism; it is a consequence of human nature. It knows no physical or ideological boundaries. A consensus of utter stupidity is the closest mankind will ever reach in achieving equality" - John V

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (Yesterday),Kris P Bacon (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I spy with my little eye Jet lurking in the 'users browsing' thread information box.

The enemy approaches, present verbal arms you men and hold steady the line!

Troll.png

'On this battle against nonsense does our freedom depend. Shall we conquer or lose our freedoms and forever be slaves of liberal gibberish. Before you stands the enemy, trust in God and f**k Hillary. The column will advance by line …!'

General Pork Chop to the TPF militia, Battle of TPF, 2018.
    Last edited by Pork Chop; Today at 01:32 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (Today)

Fossil nut V.I.P
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    I spy with my little eye Jet lurking in the 'users browsing' thread information box.

The enemy approaches, present verbal arms you men and hold steady the line!

Troll.png

'On this battle against nonsense does our freedom depend. Shall we conquer or lose our freedoms and forever be slaves of liberal gibberish. Before you stands the enemy, trust in God and f**k Hillary. The column will advance by line …!'

General Pork Chop to the TPF militia, Battle of TPF, 2018.
    Private Bacon, reporting for duty. I bet Lt. Silvereyes, gives Jet his orders.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon!
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

To find out who rules over you, just find out who you can't criticize - Voltaire

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    Private Bacon, reporting for duty. I bet Lt. Silvereyes, gives Jet his orders.
    You has been promoted to divisional commander CiC 1st TPF militia. Just doin’ the commentary now.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Alumni Member
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    Page 10 #95
    I went to #95 and discovered that I destroyed his opinions that he thinks is an analysis. Its just opinions he copied from someone else with a leftist communist anti-American bent.

NO facts just opinions. What Jet57 claims as fact is misinformation. Intentionally or for lack of cognitive thought, is of no matter. Just misinformation and opinions.

In my rebuttal post (#129) I also asked AGAIN for him to post EVIDENCE of Trump collusion or any other crime, and of course, he has NOT done so.

Lying leftist liberals are simple to defeat as they, individually or as a group, ARE NOT VERY INTELLIGENT.

Child like in their gullibility.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Thread Information