User Tag List

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 151819202122232425
Results 241 to 249 of 249

Thread: The USA Is In A Civil War

  1. #241
    Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.6%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    28,112
    Thanks
    56,146
    Thanked: 31,051
    Rep Power
    21474869
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    lesson:

    "the bait ALWAYS dies"
    "The nose, knows"


    "We Must Secure the Existence of our People and a Future for White Children".

    #walkaway

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (05-25-2018),Kris P Bacon (05-24-2018),nonsqtr (06-02-2018)

  3. #242
    Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    Thing 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    County of Angels
    Posts
    2,715
    Thanks
    1,051
    Thanked: 1,738
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You generally can't prove anything you say either; so what's your point.
    What have you ever proved, @jet57?
    Last edited by Thing 1; 05-24-2018 at 11:50 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Thing 1 For This Useful Post:

    Rutabaga (05-25-2018)

  5. #243
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 25.0%

    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,806
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked: 121
    Rep Power
    338912
    Quote Originally Posted by Thing 1 View Post
    What have you ever proved, @jet57?
    How wrong you guys on the right are; I do it every day. This thread is another great example.

  6. #244
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 54.0%

    Pork Chop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    SE Asia
    Posts
    1,534
    Thanks
    438
    Thanked: 2,087
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    19409269
    Quote Originally Posted by Thing 1 View Post
    What have you ever proved, @jet57?
    That you can keep a thread going for countless pages by saying absolutely nothing. Ironically, he’s right you know.
    "Liberal stupidity is not a by-product of poverty, race or capitalism; it is a consequence of human nature. It knows no physical or ideological boundaries. A consensus of utter stupidity is the closest mankind will ever reach in achieving equality" - John V

    My Blog: "Change My World"

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (05-25-2018),Kris P Bacon (05-25-2018),Rutabaga (05-25-2018),Thing 1 (05-26-2018)

  8. #245
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 21.0%

    Dan40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    31,991
    Thanks
    1,558
    Thanked: 18,185
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    How wrong you guys on the right are; I do it every day. This thread is another great example.
    Liberal self delusion.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!


    The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

    جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

    Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

    THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (05-25-2018),Rutabaga (05-25-2018),Thing 1 (05-26-2018)

  10. #246
    Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.6%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    28,112
    Thanks
    56,146
    Thanked: 31,051
    Rep Power
    21474869
    Quote Originally Posted by Thing 1 View Post
    What have you ever proved, @jet57?
    he's proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt, he's an idiot...

    sooooo, there's THAT...
    "The nose, knows"


    "We Must Secure the Existence of our People and a Future for White Children".

    #walkaway

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

    Kodiak (05-25-2018),Kris P Bacon (05-25-2018),Thing 1 (05-26-2018)

  12. #247
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 30.0%

    nonsqtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    18,699
    Thanks
    5,976
    Thanked: 15,555
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    Liberal self delusion.
    Even liberals need love.

    I mean ... No really!

    Liberals just want to be loved. That's what they want in life, is social approval. If you look at the Democratic party, it's the world's largest collection of Misfits. And generally speaking, one of the characteristics of Misfits is they don't get a whole lot of social approval. So they seek it out. Usually it's a teenage thing, that's one reason why a lot of teenagers turn to drugs, because they can't get approval any other way. And I'm guessing that's one reason why a lot of kids turn to the Democrats, because they can't get approval any other way.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

    Rutabaga (05-25-2018)

  14. #248
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 21.0%

    Dan40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    31,991
    Thanks
    1,558
    Thanked: 18,185
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Even liberals need love.

    I mean ... No really!

    Liberals just want to be loved. That's what they want in life, is social approval. If you look at the Democratic party, it's the world's largest collection of Misfits. And generally speaking, one of the characteristics of Misfits is they don't get a whole lot of social approval. So they seek it out. Usually it's a teenage thing, that's one reason why a lot of teenagers turn to drugs, because they can't get approval any other way. And I'm guessing that's one reason why a lot of kids turn to the Democrats, because they can't get approval any other way.
    In order to be loved, they must be lovable. They are disgusting, not lovable, not even slightly tolerable. Hateful is the word for liberals
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!


    The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

    جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

    Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

    THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

  15. #249
    Junior Member
    Overall activity: 0%

    Oldnormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0
    Rep Power
    0

    Jack MinzeyI

    I find it hard to believe that Jack Minzey wrote this. Rest in peace Jack.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •