User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Massive Welfare Fraud In Minnesota

  1. #11
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 64.0%

    Sled Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    40,571
    Thanks
    8,271
    Thanked: 25,243
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    21474881
    Jack-in-the-Box restaurants in Los Angeles have huge signs in the windows and huge banners outside saying "EBT".

    NEVER eat at Jack-in-the-Box.

    And the GOP in the House should be re-writing the EBT laws to forbid restaurant use of EBT..but the fast food joints have bigger lobbying budgets than the taxpayers, don't they?

    I wonder how big a lobby the tar-and-feather people are?
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

    Trump has been President for 537 days and Ruth Bader Ginzberg hasn't had the decency to die. What's up with that?

    LBJ was a Democrat. I wish more Democrats could be like him. He's dead now.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sled Dog For This Useful Post:

    Abbey1 (05-16-2018)

  3. #12
    V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 26.0%

    Old Tex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,704
    Thanks
    1,975
    Thanked: 9,250
    Rep Power
    21474846
    There was another post not very long ago where the governor (or was it senator?) from Mn was quoted about welfare. It was something like "People wouldn't be on WF unless they had to be". Well I guess they wouldn't steal from the child care system unless they had to. Maybe we should not charge them since they didn't have a choice. (wink).

  4. #13
    Scan & Assess V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 5.0%

    Joe Hallenbeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Behind the enemy - in a shadow
    Posts
    5,927
    Thanks
    2,284
    Thanked: 3,892
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    21474844
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxcutter View Post
    These arrogant Somalis infuriate me.

    They make no bones about their intentions. They absolutely want no part of assimilation. They intend to take over. They come from a nation of thieves, so if we were to stop the welfare fraud they'll just steal money elsewhere.

    I say invalidate their visas and ship them back.


    ( LMAO )











    Joe :
    "Are you really trying to escape?"

    --- John McClain "Live Free or Die Hard"

  5. #14
    magnetic Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 9.0%

    Iron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,419
    Thanks
    430
    Thanked: 4,160
    Rep Power
    21474844
    Used to work with a guy who couldnt say "Somalians" without preceding with "God damn fuckin".

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron For This Useful Post:

    nonsqtr (05-18-2018)

  7. #15
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 9.0%

    BobtheSlob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked: 27
    Rep Power
    429500
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxcutter View Post
    How massive? Try $100 million. Sent to terrorist country in a suitcase.

    Who sent it? Somalis. How’d they get it? Day care fraud.

    https://www.americanexperiment.org/2...esota-history/

    quoth the link:
    “…some of the individuals who were sending out tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of remittance payments happened to be on government assistance in this country.”

    “How could they possibly come up with such big bucks to transfer back home? … “We had sources that told us, ‘It’s welfare fraud, it’s all about the daycare…”

    “…welfare fraud in various forms is widespread in Minnesota’s Somali immigrant community.”

    “…each one of the suspect centers has received several million dollars in childcare assistance funds. … most are owned by Somali immigrants.”

    “…it is an open secret that starting a daycare center is a license to make money.”

    “…this scam is costing the state at least a hundred million dollars a year, half of all child care subsidies.”

    “…many of Minnesota’s liberals think that our bureaucrats performed their jobs very well: they siphoned off hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars to finance liberal constituencies…”

    “We need to totally revamp both our immigration policies and our welfare system to protect not only Minnesota taxpayers, but people around the world who are vulnerable to terrorism.”


    Taxcutter says:
    If this doesn’t make you see red, either you are comatose or you are screeching proggie.

    Easy equations:
    Less Somalis = less welfare fraud
    Less welfare = less welfare fraud.
    roflmao......fairy tales on a forum? Well, I guess whatever floats your boat.
    “Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
    Mark Twain

  8. #16
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 9.0%

    BobtheSlob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked: 27
    Rep Power
    429500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron View Post
    Used to work with a guy who couldnt say "Somalians" without preceding with "God damn fuckin".
    Well, you do seem classy.
    “Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
    Mark Twain

  9. #17
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 39.0%

    MisterVeritis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5,478
    Thanks
    2,387
    Thanked: 1,217
    Rep Power
    13430357
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxcutter View Post
    How massive? Try $100 million. Sent to terrorist country in a suitcase.

    Who sent it? Somalis. How’d they get it? Day care fraud.

    https://www.americanexperiment.org/2...esota-history/

    quoth the link:
    “…some of the individuals who were sending out tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of remittance payments happened to be on government assistance in this country.”

    “How could they possibly come up with such big bucks to transfer back home? … “We had sources that told us, ‘It’s welfare fraud, it’s all about the daycare…”

    “…welfare fraud in various forms is widespread in Minnesota’s Somali immigrant community.”

    “…each one of the suspect centers has received several million dollars in childcare assistance funds. … most are owned by Somali immigrants.”

    “…it is an open secret that starting a daycare center is a license to make money.”

    “…this scam is costing the state at least a hundred million dollars a year, half of all child care subsidies.”

    “…many of Minnesota’s liberals think that our bureaucrats performed their jobs very well: they siphoned off hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars to finance liberal constituencies…”

    “We need to totally revamp both our immigration policies and our welfare system to protect not only Minnesota taxpayers, but people around the world who are vulnerable to terrorism.”


    Taxcutter says:
    If this doesn’t make you see red, either you are comatose or you are screeching proggie.

    Easy equations:
    Less Somalis = less welfare fraud
    Less welfare = less welfare fraud.
    The slug government workers who should have spotted this need to be fired. And perhaps beaten. Okay, just fired.

  10. #18
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 64.0%

    Sled Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    40,571
    Thanks
    8,271
    Thanked: 25,243
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    21474881
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    The slug government workers who should have spotted this need to be fired. And perhaps beaten. Okay, just fired.
    Fired, beaten, fried, baked, boiled, whipped, and pureed is what they need.

    Oh, and poured down the drain because nobody would eat that crap.
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

    Trump has been President for 537 days and Ruth Bader Ginzberg hasn't had the decency to die. What's up with that?

    LBJ was a Democrat. I wish more Democrats could be like him. He's dead now.

  11. #19
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 54.0%

    nonsqtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    19,280
    Thanks
    6,257
    Thanked: 16,257
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by BobtheSlob View Post
    roflmao......fairy tales on a forum? Well, I guess whatever floats your boat.
    You are wilfuly ignorant.

    You are not a credit to your political persuasion.

  12. #20
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 16.0%

    Taxcutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    17,846
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked: 14,272
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Mogadishu, Minnesota

    https://www.city-journal.org/html/mo...ota-15924.html

    US welfare being used to support terrorism. Send the arrogant Somalis back.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Taxcutter For This Useful Post:

    Rutabaga (05-24-2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •