User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The communicable disease of madness.

Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    i like the analogy of insanity being a contagious disease. in my mind at least 50% of the population are pretty much nut cases. all ages and races are affected. maybe the mad cow disease finally made the jump to humans?

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Our lefties are too stupid to be communists.

They're just Misfits that's all, the Democratic party is the biggest collection of Misfits on the planet.
    That be misogynistic. There are more than a few misterfits. Sort of like Patrick Fitsgerald..............

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Our lefties are too stupid to be communists.

They're just Misfits that's all, the Democratic party is the biggest collection of Misfits on the planet.
    Ya....I'm not talking about the marching morons in the cunt costumes, I'm not talking about morons like Nattering Nancy and Racist Maxie Pads. I'm talking about the people we don't see, like Georgie Boy and his money. THEY have been organizing from behind the thrones they seek to control.
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

Trump has been President for 412 days and Ruth Bader Ginzberg hasn't had the decency to die. What's up with that?

Because we have fascists that can't turn this country into Venezuela until the victims are disarmed.

And some said my other husky avatar was scary.

Games People Play V.I.P
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Salem Witch Trials.

Tulip Mania.

Pet Rocks.

People, all times, all places, are GREATLY affected by environment. It takes a true Independent Thinker to not go in with the mania that surrounds you when the whole of the population goes off the rails.

It's more than "shooters" just HAPPENING. People are DOING this. Young people. Young people somehow think this is a good idea; and then put it out on the Social Media sewer channels, and other young people egg them on. And the censors who won't allow one mention of American Conservative or Founding Principles...see it and leave it up.

And the Deep State tools within the FBI and various LE offices, ALSO get tips - and sit on their dead asses. ALL these people think this is GOOD - either really kewel-neato; or else pushing the agenda they wish to drive.

EVERYTHING is political, now. And not JUST political - HARD-LEFT political, all intended to grow big government, bring tyranny, and this done through LIES and HALF-TRUTHS.

This is where a society goes when it jettisons all regard for honesty and integrity.

Thread Information