User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Prepping in Montana . . .sort of.

  1. #31
    Scan & Assess V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 5.0%

    Joe Hallenbeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Behind the enemy - in a shadow
    Posts
    5,927
    Thanks
    2,284
    Thanked: 3,892
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    21474844
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Missing 2 guns in your list. 12g for chucker , quail and dove. .22lr for squirrels and cottontails.

    20 gauge for everything small game.



    Joe:
    Last edited by Joe Hallenbeck; 05-09-2018 at 06:38 PM.
    "Are you really trying to escape?"

    --- John McClain "Live Free or Die Hard"

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Hallenbeck For This Useful Post:

    Big Dummy (05-10-2018)

  3. #32
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Rickity Plumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    19,257
    Thanks
    12,117
    Thanked: 15,941
    Rep Power
    21367486
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenbeck View Post
    Hey...... I hear rumors that Bill Nelson and Joe Crist want to make Florida a sanctuary state. Hillsborough County is going to be central location.

    Immigrants .....snow flakes...... And the whole new registered Democratic voters will be learning carpentry , general labor, road construction and plumbing.


    ( lmao )






    Joe :


    Yeah Joe, Tampa is run by a Hillary butt licker. Bob "Butt Licker" Buckhorn.

    Thankfully, where I live south of Tampa, Sun City Center, is all 55 plus people. About 8 out of 10 old geezers like me are conservatives and the other two dipshits vote Hillary.



  4. #33
    Scan & Assess V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 5.0%

    Joe Hallenbeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Behind the enemy - in a shadow
    Posts
    5,927
    Thanks
    2,284
    Thanked: 3,892
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    21474844
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickity Plumber View Post
    Yeah Joe, Tampa is run by a Hillary butt licker. Bob "Butt Licker" Buckhorn.

    Thankfully, where I live south of Tampa, Sun City Center, is all 55 plus people. About 8 out of 10 old geezers like me are conservatives and the other two dipshits vote Hillary.


    Ya gotta be at the local coffee shop.....or McDonalds, with the rest of the geezers drinking coffee and telling stories.



    Joe:
    "Are you really trying to escape?"

    --- John McClain "Live Free or Die Hard"

  5. #34
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Rickity Plumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    19,257
    Thanks
    12,117
    Thanked: 15,941
    Rep Power
    21367486
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenbeck View Post
    Escape to Montana. Bug Out.

    1) Marlin 45-70 rifle with 405 grain bullets ---- CHECK

    2) Smith and Wesson Model 69 > .44 Magnum with 240 grain ammo ---- CHECK

    3) Secluded cabin / camp ----- CHECK

    4) AM / FM / Shortwave radio ----- CHECK

    5) Ford Pickem Up Truck and CB Radio ----- CHECK

    6 ) Coolers of food ----- CHECK


    7) Backpack and survival gear ----- CHECK


    8) Campfire ---- CHECK





    Joe :
    My kind of livin'.


    I am having a blast with this video game called Far Cry 5. It takes place in Montana. You hunt and fish for money. Buy better fishing rods for bigger and better fish. You get to go to prepper locations and "borrow" their stash like ammo, food, money etc.

    The scenery is awesome. I am virtually living the dream through this game. @Retiredat50 plays it also and he loves it too.



  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rickity Plumber For This Useful Post:

    Joe Hallenbeck (05-09-2018),Retiredat50 (05-09-2018)

  7. #35
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Rickity Plumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    19,257
    Thanks
    12,117
    Thanked: 15,941
    Rep Power
    21367486
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenbeck View Post
    Ya gotta be at the local coffee shop.....or McDonalds, with the rest of the geezers drinking coffee and telling stories.



    Joe:
    I will tell ya what Joe . . . these geezers here love the new (last year) Popeye's Chicken they built down the road on the main drag. The old ladies have found something that their old geezer husbands love and they don't have to cook!

    Yeah, McDonald's also. Go in there in the mornings and the geezers are having their small coffee's talkin shit to their friends. Yeah, I kinda like the semi-retired life.



  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rickity Plumber For This Useful Post:

    Joe Hallenbeck (05-09-2018)

  9. #36
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Rickity Plumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    19,257
    Thanks
    12,117
    Thanked: 15,941
    Rep Power
    21367486
    Update for @Retiredat50 ...

    I completed Far Cry 5 completely to the end where are the whole County turns into a nuclear Holocaust.

    I found all the comic books, baseball collection, lighters, all the kegs of whiskey that were all underwater and the cheeseburger bobbleheads.

    So now I start a new game and nothing is saved from the old game nothing. But that's okay I'm having fun with it because I know what to get first and all that stuff. Like you got to have the torch right away to get into all the safes and locked doors, the grapple hook to climb towers and cliffs, and the perk that lets you score double skins on all the animals you shoot. That allows you to rack up money very quickly



  10. #37
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 44.0%

    Retiredat50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,160
    Thanks
    13,751
    Thanked: 13,801
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickity Plumber View Post
    Update for @Retiredat50 ...

    I completed Far Cry 5 completely to the end where are the whole County turns into a nuclear Holocaust.

    I found all the comic books, baseball collection, lighters, all the kegs of whiskey that were all underwater and the cheeseburger bobbleheads.

    So now I start a new game and nothing is saved from the old game nothing. But that's okay I'm having fun with it because I know what to get first and all that stuff. Like you got to have the torch right away to get into all the safes and locked doors, the grapple hook to climb towers and cliffs, and the perk that lets you score double skins on all the animals you shoot. That allows you to rack up money very quickly
    Yeah, I finished at the nuclear holocaust as well, but have not played it anymore. I was really looking forward to the DLC: Vietnam, Zombie apocalypse, and Mars. But the first one to come out, Vietnam, has received terrible reviews, so I am waiting.


    At some point, I may go back and replay the game to 100% completion, all collectibles, fishing challenges and such, maybe.



    Right now I am playing mostly Warframe and Conan Exiles.


    Warframe is a free to play game that is also available on the PS4. It is not pay to win, you can play forever with out spending a penny, and you have access to everything in the game. If you have not tried it, well, it is free and it is considered by many to be the best free game out, it is actaully better than most AAA games that cost 60 bucks.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Retiredat50 For This Useful Post:

    Rickity Plumber (07-14-2018)

  12. #38
    Games People Play V.I.P Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 68.0%

    JustPassinThru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New California
    Posts
    45,957
    Thanks
    8,996
    Thanked: 30,474
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    21474887
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenbeck View Post
    Escape to Montana. Bug Out.

    1) Marlin 45-70 rifle with 405 grain bullets ---- CHECK

    2) Smith and Wesson Model 69 > .44 Magnum with 240 grain ammo ---- CHECK

    3) Secluded cabin / camp ----- CHECK

    4) AM / FM / Shortwave radio ----- CHECK

    5) Ford Pickem Up Truck and CB Radio ----- CHECK

    6 ) Coolers of food ----- CHECK


    7) Backpack and survival gear ----- CHECK


    8) Campfire ---- CHECK





    Joe :
    I wish ya luck, Joe.

    But there's two problems for this: First, I swear, half the nation will be running for Montana.

    Second, half of Montanans today are as clueless as San Fran-sissy faggots. Whitefish is the new Aspen. Missoula is Boulder North. Bozeman is Madison. Helena...well, it's its own world, but it's becoming liberal also.

    You will find former liberals, the ones who have SOME skills, making sapper raids in the surrounding wilderness. It's always easier to take someone's preparations than to make your own; and many liberals who decry Montana's liberal gun laws (catch the irony!) have themselves some firearms stashed.

    They don't trust people with guns because they have them and know they themselves are not to be trusted.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

    Joe Hallenbeck (07-15-2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •