User Tag List

Thread: Only Conservatives Disliked Comey. Right?

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entrySocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Only Conservatives Disliked Comey. Right?

Wrong! Here's a video @ Video Surfaces of Top Democrat Revealing the Truth About James Comey that will make a lot of us smile.

Schumer was "appalled" Sanders said he acted in an outrageous way. Pelosi said he made a mistake. A lot of other Dim leaders called for him to be fired.

That was BEFORE President Trump fired him!

See the video and read more at the above link
    Saint Junipero Serra's Legacy - the untold stories of California
    A Soldier's Stories - rambling and musing about military life.

I proudly voted for President Trump!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sargentodiaz For This Useful Post:

potlatch (04-16-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I haven't watched your video but I've heard/read what is written above before and know it's true. Last night I watched the whole Comey interview with Stephanopoulos and have to say I didn't hear anything new. What was most interesting was watching how Comey phrased everything, possibly making each of his 'meetings' with Trump more sinister seeming than they actually were - based merely upon his own feelings of dislike for the President.

After the interview I searched around and found a discussion panel of about 8 people on MSNBC and for the next hour I watched that with some pleasant surprises that they certainly weren't 'big' fans of Comey and questioned some of his opinions and mentioned his shifting around and possible discomfort with some of the questions. Some of the group even mentioned Comey's nasty personal descriptions of the President. His interview may help sell some books but it didn't seem to endear him to anyone.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Mad Maxine also trashed Comey on one occasion. And all of this will come back to haunt Democrats while he promotes his self serving book just like Hillary did after the election.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

potlatch (04-16-2018)

Thread Information