User Tag List

Thread: Monday feel good; left in street to die/woman vs machete

Senior Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks

Monday feel good; left in street to die/woman vs machete

Those evil guns! That woman should be chopped up so the nice machete man could have her car. Idiot antiguners should face mister machete and get off our planet. What else could have saved that woman ? A call to 911, or Krav Maga? No a fricken gun was her only logical choice for self defense.

Eh, He is only my half-brother. The slut mom had no morals why should the home invading children.And why isn’t the accomplice facing murder charges?

From Albuquerque, New Mexico;
    An Albuquerque man with ties to a home invasion that left another man dead has been arrested.

In February, Police say 25-year-old Isaiah Marquez, his half-brother Juan Perdomo and another man broke into a house near Gibson and I-25.

The homeowner’s son shot Perdomo.

They say the other men left him to die in the street.

According to a criminal complaint, 20-year-old Alonso Hernandez drove the getaway car that night.

Police finally arrested Hernandez Friday, charging him with aggravated burglary.

From Tucson, Arizona;

It happened near South Sixth and Pennsylvania Drive. Tucson Police say the woman left a store and a man approached her as she got into her car. He had a machete and demanded her keys. The woman was able to retrieve a handgun and she told the man to leave. She shot him when he started to lift the machete.

The suspect is in the hospital and police say he faces charges when he is released.
    If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. Nicola Tesla

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Beachcomber (04-16-2018),HawkTheSlayer (04-16-2018),Rutabaga (04-16-2018),teeceenj (04-16-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks
    Teach Ms. Tuscon double tap.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teeceenj For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (04-16-2018),Rutabaga (04-16-2018)

Thread Information