User Tag List

Thread: Hemorrhoidal flareup at Philly Starbucks

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks

Hemorrhoidal flareup at Philly Starbucks

Protesters Rally Outside Philadelphia Starbucks After Arrests Of 2 Black Men : The Two-Way : NPR

Well that was right on cue. Once again the "news" has managed to stir up a pack of shit before any real FACTS come out about the obviously staged incident.

Nope, we're gonna beat the narrative drum and get the protests started, the CEO is on his way to apologize profusely to the mob and hope they don't "no justice no peace" that location into "used to be" status, what we have us here folks, is the first of what promises to be a protesting summer egged on by our "news" media who agitate, they do not investigate, the scumbag treasonous anti american POS.

Starbucks CEO en route to Philadelphia as another protest is planned at Center City Starbucks where two black men were arrested

Please don't burn my building down Please don't burn my building down Please don't burn my building down
    Please don't burn my building down Please don't burn my building down Please don't burn my building down

I almost feel like taking a trip on the train over all this BS rather than getting to a new level of pissed off.

Of course, you always get more than expected with that ticket

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    I enjoyed seeing the two that were cuffed, led away like real men and not animals. They didn't act like a bunch of dindoos trying to make the 6:00 news.

The only one at fault here is Starbucks for calling the cops. How many people go into a Starbucks and just sit there and stare at their laptops for hours?

Once the police were called, they have an obligation to show up and do something. Starbuck employee said to get rid of them.

I did the very same thing at Panera Bread Saturday morning after the wife left for work. I took this laptop and went there and talked to my TPF friends. For at least an hour, maybe an hour and 15 minutes. I did spend a couple bucks for a small coffee.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rickity Plumber For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (04-16-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickity Plumber View Post
    I enjoyed seeing the two that were cuffed, led away like real men and not animals. They didn't act like a bunch of dindoos trying to make the 6:00 news.

The only one at fault here is Starbucks for calling the cops. How many people go into a Starbucks and just sit there and stare at their laptops for hours?

Once the police were called, they have an obligation to show up and do something. Starbuck employee said to get rid of them.

I did the very same thing at Panera Bread Saturday morning after the wife left for work. I took this laptop and went there and talked to my TPF friends. For at least an hour, maybe an hour and 15 minutes. I did spend a couple bucks for a small coffee.
    I didn't watch it, but my guess is because they got what they wanted they also wanted to look good on camera.

It was a set up situation designed to get exactly what they got, another reason for another mob of bullhorns and brothers bitching and complaining about systemic blah blah blah blah blah..................

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (04-16-2018),Rickity Plumber (04-16-2018)

Thread Information