User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: It is time to Introduce Myself

  1. #11
    RedheadAdmin V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 70.0%

    Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    OBX
    Posts
    12,455
    Thanks
    1,310
    Thanked: 11,952
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Grouchy guys are a turn on.
    As a nation, we must face it. The Clintons are the reason for this mess. They're a cancer, poison, ruinous; a walking Constitutional Crisis. They should both be tried for Treason and executed for their crimes against American citizens and the USA. And they're not the only ones. Justice. It matters.

    CLICK HERE

    Thank you for helping us provide great customer service


  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 40.0%

    Pork Chop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    SE Asia
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked: 548
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    3435984
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    I am MisterVeritis. The spelling is not an error. When we started our second company we wanted to call it Veritas. Unfortunately there was a new company that already had that name. We kicked around roughly twenty other names. One of our advisors suggested we change the name to Veritis as almost no one read Latin and would not notice the difference.
    I am a Constitutional Conservative. I believe all governments must be restrained by written documents. Our federal government uses and abuses the US Constitution. I believe we have moved, to our detriment beyond the Constitution's constraints. We have Executive branch agencies that make laws and judge the laws they make. That is tyrannical and unconstitutional.

    I am not a nice person. I am mean, ornery, and sometimes unpleasant. I love verbal combat.
    We have already met. Much better here Mr. Veritis, Veritas, Veritatis, than flogging a dead horse over at the other place.









    "Liberal stupidity is not a by-product of poverty, race or capitalism; it is a consequence of human nature. It knows no physical or ideological boundaries. A consensus of utter stupidity is the closest mankind will ever reach in achieving equality" - John V

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

    Kris P Bacon (04-16-2018),MisterVeritis (04-16-2018)

  4. #13
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 38.0%

    MisterVeritis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3,968
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked: 66
    Rep Power
    9779616
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Apparently this means you're staying.

    Good.
    Yes. Thank you.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

    Jen (04-16-2018)

  6. #14
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 38.0%

    MisterVeritis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3,968
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked: 66
    Rep Power
    9779616
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    Hello, new guy!
    LOL. I know who you are!

    Hi, back.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

    Kris P Bacon (04-16-2018)

  8. #15
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 38.0%

    MisterVeritis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3,968
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked: 66
    Rep Power
    9779616
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    Grouchy guys are a turn on.
    Well, I am not actually a grouch.
    I am mean, ornery, and sometimes unpleasant.

    In person you might like me. Really.

  9. #16
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 38.0%

    MisterVeritis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3,968
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked: 66
    Rep Power
    9779616
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    We have already met. Much better here Mr. Veritis, Veritas, Veritatis, than flogging a dead horse over at the other place.

    I will still go there to read and maybe post. But I choose just one primary site. Typically that means well over two-thirds of my time will be spent here.









  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

    Pork Chop (04-16-2018)

  11. #17
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 40.0%

    Pork Chop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    SE Asia
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked: 548
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    3435984
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT][/FONT]
    I will still go there to read and maybe post. But I choose just one primary site. Typically that means well over two-thirds of my time will be spent here.



    [/COLOR]

    [/FONT]




    There is very little to read there anymore. Forums as a rule don’t attract either academics or quality and that’s probably how it should be, yet when they’re liberal they invariably fall to one-liner links and by nature take on a form of authoritarianism.

    A pork chop wrapped in bacon and even a carrot spiced up with a little ginger, we got it all here.


    "Liberal stupidity is not a by-product of poverty, race or capitalism; it is a consequence of human nature. It knows no physical or ideological boundaries. A consensus of utter stupidity is the closest mankind will ever reach in achieving equality" - John V

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

    HawkTheSlayer (04-17-2018),Kris P Bacon (04-16-2018),MisterVeritis (04-16-2018)

  13. #18
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 22.0%

    Dr. Felix Birdbiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Around other people
    Posts
    20,505
    Thanks
    5,246
    Thanked: 17,839
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    I am MisterVeritis. The spelling is not an error. When we started our second company we wanted to call it Veritas. Unfortunately there was a new company that already had that name. We kicked around roughly twenty other names. One of our advisors suggested we change the name to Veritis as almost no one read Latin and would not notice the difference.

    I am a Constitutional Conservative. I believe all governments must be restrained by written documents. Our federal government uses and abuses the US Constitution. I believe we have moved, to our detriment beyond the Constitution's constraints. We have Executive branch agencies that make laws and judge the laws they make. That is tyrannical and unconstitutional.

    I am not a nice person. I am mean, ornery, and sometimes unpleasant. I love verbal combat.
    Mr V, glad to see you here. I saw elsewhere that you might be making the trek. We are very conservative here and a WHOLE lot more tolerate of distention in the ranks. We even let you say things like bullshit without having your knuckles smacked with a ruler.

    Be of good cheer my friend and you will be a productive addition to our motley crew.
    "We Are Kate Steinle Now"

    Calypso Jones

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

    MisterVeritis (04-17-2018)

  15. #19
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 38.0%

    MisterVeritis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3,968
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked: 66
    Rep Power
    9779616
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Felix Birdbiter View Post
    Mr V, glad to see you here. I saw elsewhere that you might be making the trek. We are very conservative here and a WHOLE lot more tolerate of distention in the ranks. We even let you say things like bullshit without having your knuckles smacked with a ruler.

    Be of good cheer my friend and you will be a productive addition to our motley crew.
    Thank you. I am confident I have made a raft of new enemies.

    A few are decent. Most are just middling. And only one other appears to be familiar with the Constitution. How does that happen in the US?

  16. #20
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Overall activity: 31.0%

    NuYawka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,740
    Thanks
    9,230
    Thanked: 4,354
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Thank you. I am confident I have made a raft of new enemies.

    A few are decent. Most are just middling. And only one other appears to be familiar with the Constitution. How does that happen in the US?
    Unfortunately, this is the year 2018...







    'nuff said.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •