User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: President Donald J. Trump & Trump Family Prayers

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks

President Donald J. Trump & Trump Family Prayers

Something that God has been impressing me lately. The enemy is attacking families left and right but the attack on the president has widen to become a far more insidious attack on his family. Break up his family you break up or weaken the president. This goes beyond just the attacks we see by the politicians. This is a spiritual attack on President Trump & his family & by proxy the families of all Trumpers. We MUST stand in prayer against the demons that are running this attack. I keep having this impression that it is demons of harassment & oppression.

This is the place to pray for the president & his family. And ALL our families.

Captain Cold: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
    Tommy Maitland:
    “Turn off your brain. We’re just here for funsies.”

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (04-13-2018),Madison (04-13-2018),potlatch (04-13-2018),Rickity Plumber (04-14-2018),Rita Marley (04-16-2018),RMNIXON (04-13-2018),sargentodiaz (04-14-2018)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 72.0%

Thanks
    I'm with you. I'll post my prayer
    When I get home.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (04-16-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks

I pray every evening. First I thank God for the Blessings He has given us and I pray for my family and friends.
    I ask God to please GUIDE President Trump in his decisions and PROTECT him from the hate that surrounds him.
    And lastly I pray, that because all mankind is fallible, that the President remains sincere in his pledge to stand for conservative values.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to potlatch For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (04-16-2018),Kris P Bacon (04-13-2018),Madison (04-13-2018),sargentodiaz (04-14-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You may recall the left press getting all worked up because Trump refused to tweet about the Stormy Daniels controversy......

Any sane person would understand that was no admission of guilt because the basic facts are already known. He had an affair and so what? Why torture his wife and kids fighting this old battle?

But that is what the left media wanted, a drag out fight in the mud that would hurt his wife and kids!

And now this FBI raid looking for the possibility of more payoffs.................
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (04-16-2018)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Thanks
    Few Prayers...

We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

Lets have a drink lol "America so beautiful" makes me cry because it would be really beautiful without Islam!

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (04-16-2018),sargentodiaz (04-14-2018)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Thanks
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

Lets have a drink lol "America so beautiful" makes me cry because it would be really beautiful without Islam!

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (04-16-2018),potlatch (04-14-2018),sargentodiaz (04-14-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entrySocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Few Prayers...

Saint Junipero Serra's Legacy - the untold stories of California
    A Soldier's Stories - rambling and musing about military life.

I proudly voted for President Trump!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sargentodiaz For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (04-16-2018),Madison (04-14-2018)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Heavenly Father, I thank you for your many blessings. I especially thank you for your son whom you sent to redeem us all from sin and death. You had your plans ready from the beginning of time. I thank you and your son for his courage, his love, his forgiveness and his desire to fulfill your plans for us. You are so good to us.

You say in your word that you determine the place and time for each of us. LORD help us to do your will. You say in your word that if two or more of us are in agreement you will hear us from heaven and your son will be with us. We ARE In agreement Father and we humble ourselves as we ask you to heal our land. We honor your son, our Savior, who was taken captive, tortured, died, buried, and was resurrected and now sits at your right hand in Heaven. Every knee shall bend, every head shall bow at the return of the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

You were the cause of the great victory of Donald Trump on election nite. Thank you for that LORD, you heard our many prayers. We ask that you guide him, we ask that the Holy Spirit dwells in him and gives him comfort and leads him in the right things to do for this country. Surround him with Godly men who hold you in esteem. He has so many enemies on both sides of the aisle. Protect him in all ways: spiritually, physically, mentally, financially and in every way LORD. Protect this president LORD, protect his family, protect those around him that give him advice that benefits this nation and is pleasing to you.

Expose his enemies so that the American people see exactly what they are. Let them fall into the traps of their own making. Shut their mouths and if they are capable, shame them for their actions against this nation and our system of government. This nation was founded on your laws and submission to you LORD, bring this nation back from the brink of insanity. Bless this nation again, restore your hand of protection and bless us.

We ask these things in your Son's holy name.

AMEN.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 04-16-2018 at 09:48 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (04-16-2018),potlatch (04-16-2018),sargentodiaz (04-16-2018)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    I was just reading a little bit about the Stephanopoulos interview of comey. GOD was taking care of this even before the election. Comey, Clinton, McCabe, STrzok, Page, Rosenstein, McCain and probably more rinos in there, thought they were being so slick, thought they had a HANDLE on it, even to the point of publicly made statements thinking they were exonerating the sick woman and smoothing her path to the white house....when all along, they were irrevocably falling into their own traps.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (04-16-2018),Rita Marley (04-16-2018),sargentodiaz (04-16-2018)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Do you see what i'm also saying?? They had convinced themselves that the sick woman had it in the bag. She WAS the bag. LOL What God did was to blind these people. Once they get to a certain point in their sins, God turns them over to it...and the media and the left WERE/ARE turned over to their sins. They can't see truth now if their lives depended upon it...even if they WANTED desperately to see the truth.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (04-16-2018),Rita Marley (04-16-2018),sargentodiaz (04-16-2018)

Thread Information