User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eric Clanton

Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    On second thought, spending hours of time, perhaps even a whole day, and hundreds of dollars to see Eric Clanton be convicted of felony assault with a deadly weapon is almost futile. The coward keeps delaying his trial, like you would expect of someone who is clearly guilty. If I were innocent of a charge, I'd want to get right in and clear the matter up, wouldn't you?
    But this guy WAS a teacher. Many called him "a professor." He was nothing of the sort. Only a lecturer at a junior college.
    “The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that’s all we know about it.” (Dr. Colin Patterson, senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngineer View Post
    There is a website put up by one of his fiends to raise money for his defense. To date, it has collected $0.00.
    I shit you knot.
    I am no one to be trifled with. - The Dread Pirate ChemEngineer
    Rereading this thread after a prompt that my good Friend, @S-N-A-F-U, awarded my remark a Thank You, my parting pun gave me this idea. If you like it, we can be friends. If you do not, I will have to hunt you down like a dog and put you out of your misery.

As an avid salt water fisherman, I practice knot tying in between forays out to the deep blue. Sometimes we fishermen use our mouth to wet line or help tie a knot. While doing so with a completed knot, I accidentally swallowed the darn thing. I retrieved it from the toilet the next day. I shit you knot.
    “The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that’s all we know about it.” (Dr. Colin Patterson, senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChemEngineer For This Useful Post:

S-N-A-F-U (06-17-2018)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngineer View Post
    Rereading this thread after a prompt that my good Friend, @S-N-A-F-U, awarded my remark a Thank You, my parting pun gave me this idea. If you like it, we can be friends. If you do not, I will have to hunt you down like a dog and put you out of your misery.

As an avid salt water fisherman, I practice knot tying in between forays out to the deep blue. Sometimes we fishermen use our mouth to wet line or help tie a knot. While doing so with a completed knot, I accidentally swallowed the darn thing. I retrieved it from the toilet the next day. I shit you knot.
    That could have ended up as colostomy. <ouch>
    Last edited by S-N-A-F-U; 06-17-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by S-N-A-F-U View Post
    That could have ended up as colostomy. <ouch>
    Manly Men know that avocado pits, much less fishline knots, can disappear within our dump logs.
    It is a strange thing that Manly Men take pride in for some unknown reason, sort of like farting and then laughing about it.

Thanks
    UPDATE AND GOOD NEWS!

Eric Clanton is spending a small fortune with Siegel, Yee & Brunner, representing him in his attempt to thwart justice for attempted murder under cover of Antifa mask and clothing. His June 26 trial date was rescheduled YET AGAIN to August 8. This will be a "pretrial hearing."
    So Siegel can keep raking in the thousands of dollars from his cowardly and unemployed client.

Coward Clanton's attorney is Dan Siegel who can be reached by leaving a message at:

(510) 839-1200

When you hear the voice mail, hit 1 and then 743 for his initials SIE.

It is fun to have fun but you have to know how. - The Cat in the Hat
    Last edited by ChemEngineer; 06-27-2018 at 03:13 PM.

Thread Information