User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eric Clanton

Senior Member Forum Donor
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    On second thought, spending hours of time, perhaps even a whole day, and hundreds of dollars to see Eric Clanton be convicted of felony assault with a deadly weapon is almost futile. The coward keeps delaying his trial, like you would expect of someone who is clearly guilty. If I were innocent of a charge, I'd want to get right in and clear the matter up, wouldn't you?
    But this guy WAS a teacher. Many called him "a professor." He was nothing of the sort. Only a lecturer at a junior college.
    Send me. I'll go. - Isaiah 6:8
    "It is hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions than putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." - Thomas Sowell

"The most refreshing thing you find in government is competence, because it is so rare." - Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngineer View Post
    There is a website put up by one of his fiends to raise money for his defense. To date, it has collected $0.00.
    I shit you knot.
    I am no one to be trifled with. - The Dread Pirate ChemEngineer
    Rereading this thread after a prompt that my good Friend, @S-N-A-F-U, awarded my remark a Thank You, my parting pun gave me this idea. If you like it, we can be friends. If you do not, I will have to hunt you down like a dog and put you out of your misery.

As an avid salt water fisherman, I practice knot tying in between forays out to the deep blue. Sometimes we fishermen use our mouth to wet line or help tie a knot. While doing so with a completed knot, I accidentally swallowed the darn thing. I retrieved it from the toilet the next day. I shit you knot.
    "It is hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions than putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." - Thomas Sowell

"The most refreshing thing you find in government is competence, because it is so rare." - Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChemEngineer For This Useful Post:

S-N-A-F-U (06-17-2018)

Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngineer View Post
    Rereading this thread after a prompt that my good Friend, @S-N-A-F-U, awarded my remark a Thank You, my parting pun gave me this idea. If you like it, we can be friends. If you do not, I will have to hunt you down like a dog and put you out of your misery.

As an avid salt water fisherman, I practice knot tying in between forays out to the deep blue. Sometimes we fishermen use our mouth to wet line or help tie a knot. While doing so with a completed knot, I accidentally swallowed the darn thing. I retrieved it from the toilet the next day. I shit you knot.
    That could have ended up as colostomy. <ouch>
    Last edited by S-N-A-F-U; 06-17-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by S-N-A-F-U View Post
    That could have ended up as colostomy. <ouch>
    Manly Men know that avocado pits, much less fishline knots, can disappear within our dump logs.
    It is a strange thing that Manly Men take pride in for some unknown reason, sort of like farting and then laughing about it.

Thread Information