User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thy Truth About AMERICA explained Through ECONOMICS

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    When was the last time you hired anybody living under a bridge? lol never, and nobody is going to believe some anecdotal BS story you make up and try and sell just because I brought it up.

Actually in my case it was about a year ago. Also I saved him from being arrested for public intoxication by bringing him home where he did pitch a tent in my back yard. That only lasted 1 night because he was listening to music loud. I pointed out that the neighbor behind me was the local DA & moved him into my upstairs for 3 or 4 nights. There's a lot more to the story but basically I cut him free when I realized that he wasn't trying to get on his feet. He was just kicking back & drinking alcohol. During the time I "supported" him (with jobs & handouts) I made not a difference in his life because he wasn't interest in changing it. Believe it or not, it's a true story.

So "assuming" that homeless people's only problem is that they don't have a job is stupid. And believing that they are willing to work to get out of that lifestyle is also stupid. Those kind of ideas are sold by the left & easily believed because most working people find it logical. But people aren't logical.

Oh & lastly I've talked about this guy & what I did for him LONG before you posted your comments.
    Last edited by Old Tex; 04-19-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    When was the last time you hired anybody living under a bridge? lol never, and nobody is going to believe some anecdotal BS story you make up and try and sell just because I brought it up.

Actually in my case it was about a year ago. Also I saved him from being arrested for public intoxication by bringing him home where he did pitch a tent in my back yard. That only lasted 1 night because he was listening to music loud. I pointed out that the neighbor behind me was the local DA & moved him into my upstairs for 3 or 4 nights. There's a lot more to the story but basically I cut him free when I realized that he wasn't trying to get on his feet. He was just kicking back & drinking alcohol. During the time I "supported" him (with jobs & handouts) I made not a difference in his life because he wasn't interest in changing it. Believe it or not, it's a true story.

So "assuming" that homeless people's only problem is that they don't have a job is stupid. And believing that they are willing to work to get out of that lifestyle is also stupid. Those kind of ideas are sold by the left & easily believed because most working people find it logical. But people aren't logical.

Oh & lastly I've talked about this guy & what I did for him LONG before you posted your comments.
    Liberals lie, it IS what they do. They live a life of pure lie. They lie so much that most of them haven't the intelligence to know they are lying and believing other liberal's lies.

A sad group of people.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Thread Information